So I have been a heavy drinker my whole life and at the 50 year old threshold I went to an internist. My gastritis flares up when I drink, and even though I rarely have drank in 2024, when I do it is like a soldering iron inside my stomach. Concerned it was cancer I went through an MRI and other internal tests I won't bore everyone with last week. They basically determined it was Alcohol induced gastritis and hepatitis, which I kinda knew was the cause, because when I stop drinking for a couple weeks the symptoms just go away. Then if I start again they flare up.

So anyway, I pressed the Doctor about if I have cirrhosis and he was basically non committal, saying even if they did a rather invasive scan it would be inconclusive at best. Well I pressed and said I wanted the invasive scan. He said insurance would not cover an optional test, but that is up to me and my insurance company and not him.

After back and forth he basically said since I am not orange in color like Trump I probably don't have cirrhosis. Then I saw his degree on the wall, Ivy league school. I said you fucking left wing lunatics are all the same, you can't get over your TDS. Mind you I went to a big time North East school myself, but I am not taking any shit either.

He basically said I can leave his practice and never come back. I said Go Biden, and he basically mocked me on the way out telling the nurse I was not welcome back due to harassment.

This story is 100% true with no embellishments. So much for the Socratic Oath or whatever its called.