Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Princess of Wales Kate Middleton being hidden by Royal Family, fake photo published yesterday

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Even my high school yearbook had a touchup service for the "senior portraits". I was one of the few students to refuse the touch-ups, even though my parents would have paid for it. I wanted the real me in the picture, not an idealized version of me that I could use to falsely brag in later years how good looking I was at 17.

I remember in my 12th grade math class, two girls sitting near me were passing each other's photos back and forth. They were heavily touched up. I glanced over and saw the pics, which looked nothing like the actual girls in real life. At that point I resolved to always refuse "senior portrait" pictures from any girls I met online.
    LOL how woke.

AIDS confirmed
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Even my high school yearbook had a touchup service for the "senior portraits". I was one of the few students to refuse the touch-ups, even though my parents would have paid for it. I wanted the real me in the picture, not an idealized version of me that I could use to falsely brag in later years how good looking I was at 17.

I remember in my 12th grade math class, two girls sitting near me were passing each other's photos back and forth. They were heavily touched up. I glanced over and saw the pics, which looked nothing like the actual girls in real life. At that point I resolved to always refuse "senior portrait" pictures from any girls I met online.
    LOL how woke.

AIDS confirmed
    Yearbook fraud alert dot com

Load Metric

Weird shit going on with palace PR, why not nip speculation in the bud?

Now just seems like a diversion message.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Had to get her body double fully up to speed to take over details while she is frail/week or potentially DD.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They are Lafaying this one up big time.

Here you have a super public figure who voluntarily participated in massive media coverage of nearly everything she did. Then she got caught sending out fake photos. Rather than properly addressing it (and the subsequent conspiracy theories), they kept floating out bullshit, and now we get "lol I got cancer, don't need to answer further questions about our lies, plz respect our privacy going forward".

Comments

1marley1: Cancer fraud champion of the world

Sloppy Joe: Lafaying

Load Metric

Here you have a super public figure who voluntarily participated in massive media coverage of nearly everything she did. Then she got caught sending out fake photos. Rather than properly addressing it (and the subsequent conspiracy theories), they kept floating out bullshit, and now we get "lol I got cancer, don't need to answer further questions about our lies, plz respect our privacy going forward".
    I don’t consider this a Lafay. Abdominal cancers are all pretty serious. She’s got 3 kids, none yet teens. Why someone put out doctored pics seems completely irrelevant. They wanted the public to back off. She’s high on morphine and sentimental? Some bad PR person? Whatever. Who cares? She’s clearly like 15lbs lighter already and she was never heavy.

Considering she’s possibly dying, doesn’t seem unreasonable. She’s a young woman and mother. I’m willing to grant a ton of leeway to her if she’s out of sorts.

I don’t get people being angry at someone saying leave me the fuck alone for a few months. I understand curiosity, but not thinking someone owes an explanation when legit dealing with that.

If it’s a Brit, it’s silly, but at least they pay her. Americans seem even more irritated which makes zero sense to me.

Comments

Sanlmar: Yeah, this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I don’t consider this a Lafay. Abdominal cancers are all pretty serious. She’s got 3 kids, none yet teens. Why someone put out doctored pics seems completely irrelevant. They wanted the public to back off. She’s high on morphine and sentimental? Some bad PR person? Whatever. Who cares? She’s clearly like 15lbs lighter already and she was never heavy.

Considering she’s possibly dying, doesn’t seem unreasonable. She’s a young woman and mother. I’m willing to grant a ton of leeway to her if she’s out of sorts.

I don’t get people being angry at someone saying leave me the fuck alone for a few months. I understand curiosity, but not thinking someone owes an explanation when legit dealing with that.

If it’s a Brit, it’s silly, but at least they pay her. Americans seem even more irritated which makes zero sense to me.
    Makes no sense; she gets the sympathy of the world if it just comes out in a normal way.

Don't think even the royals fake cancer; just bad decision making and horrible PR.

Hope her AIDS gets better before she dies.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Seconds

1marley1: Fuck you traitor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Makes no sense; she gets the sympathy of the world if it just comes out in a normal way.

Don't think even the royals fake cancer; just bad decision making and horrible PR.

Hope her AIDS gets better before she dies.
    It’s not like it’s been a year. It’s been 3 months. You go from surgery, to holy fuck I might die, to I got to tell 3 young kids this and act like it’s fine even if it isn’t.

I think you’d find if you ever found yourself in that spot, you’d want your wife and kids around and that’s about it. You wouldn’t give a fuck about sympathy and find it uncomfortable. Im the leave me alone type. I was when I got sick. Not everyone wants sympathy. Even close friends, I basically said I’ll get back to you.

Load Metric
    She gets a complete pass here.

Load Metric
    Being "Princess of Wales" really doesn't seem like its great for the ole life expectancy....

Platinum
    Load Metric
    They didn’t say what the cancer was so it’s probably worse than she is saying in that video.

Load Metric
    If they discovered the cancer during the operation, and she had no cancer symptoms ahead of time, it's likely pancreatic. It's really the only cancer to go undetected until it's too late. Also colon cancer, it only yields symptoms by the time it reaches stage 4. Most other cancers you have a chance with, but not those two.

With Kate and Andrew on the way out, the biggest loser is Harry. He is probably sitting around with his now rapidly aging mulatto wife lamenting what the fuck did I do? Has there been a worse decision maker than that guy?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bile Duct cancer got two of my friends both women generally find that one when it’s too late.

Hysterectomy was the surgery and localized Uterine cancer found, seems most likely….but who knows or cares.

Good luck to her.

Load Metric
    whew at least she wont have to deal with the public stinky farting situation. consider it a bullet dodged for everyone...
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

If a Lafay in that Jami actually did have cancer (though a very manageable form she's had for 20 years), but used it as a tool to lie and exploit. So when you'd catch her in lies attempting to grift buyins out of the poker community, she would scream, "Stop attacking a woman with cancer!!!"

This reminds me a lot of that situation, though involving a much much more famous person, and probably a more serious form of cancer.

The whole thing is so weird, and keep in mind that the fake pic wasn't limited to the time she had cancer. Last April, she sent out that fake picture of the Queen and her grandchildren. These weren't just touched up or filtered photos, which would be understandable. These were outright fake photographs, cobbled together via numerous other images.

At this point there should have been two separate statements, or at least two separate parts of a single statement.

Part 1 should be about the fake pictures, and it should be honest and transparent. She should just cop to all of the pics that were fake, give a brief explanation why, and apologize for it.

Part 2 then could have gone on to explain her health issues, and at that point can ask for the privacy and to be left alone.

I just don't like the whole thing where someone is caught doing something shady, and they hide behind health issues to avoid giving an explanation. This is especially true when it's a super public figure who is caught knowingly (and pointlessly) deceiving the public in some way.

With all of that said, if this is actually terminal (or has a good chance of being terminal), I agree she gets a pass.

Load Metric
    Turbo Cancer. Caused by mrna stuff.
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Thread Information