Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio thread for 3/9/2024 -- $50 FREEROLL -- 11:10pm PST Start Time

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Poker Fraud Alert Radio thread for 3/9/2024 -- $50 FREEROLL -- 11:10pm PST Start Time

Show will begin around 11:10pm PST on Saturday, March 9, 2024.

You can listen by going to our Radio tab above, or clicking here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/radio.php

"Call To Listen Line": Call (518) 931-1189 to listen to the show from ANY PHONE in the world! No smartphone or app required! If you do have a smartphone, this will NOT cost you any data.

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID, or the phone system will not let you through (you will probably get a busy signal)! You can also call our mountaintop number (an old '70s phone sitting on top of Mt. Charleston) at (702) 430-1808.

The show will be posted in podcast format on iTunes, Google Podcasts, TuneIn, iHeart Media, Spotify, Bullhorn, YouTube, and Castbox, about 6-24 hours after the live broadcast concludes.

You can also text Druff at any time before, during, or after the show, at (775) 372-8355 (our main phone number).

You can follow along and interact with us in our live chat room, by clicking the Chat tab near the top of the screen. You need to be logged in and have a validated forum account in order to see the chat. It no longer requires Adobe Flash and should work with any device.

Freeroll info
    Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 3/10/24 at Midnight PST
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: 1st: $25, 2nd: $15, 3rd: $10. I will send this to you by Zelle, Cash App, bank transfer, cryptocurrency, or "other" methods. PM me after you win to claim your prize!

The following generous donations were received for this freeroll:
    Eric Bensamochan $50

There is no tournament password. Go register now! There is now late registration allowed until 25 minutes after start time.

*** IMPORTANT ***

You must read the rules for the freeroll, as not everyone qualifies for the free money!

Freeroll rules can be found here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/freeroll

Agenda for today:

- Mike Postle returns, makes 2-hour speech on Twitter Spaces, Druff analyzes

- Tom Dwan accused by Peter Jetten and Haralabos Voulgaris of stiffing them out of big money

- ACR in controversy again after CEO posts video simulating giving VR blow jobs, and then site signs the controversial Dwan as a pro

- New Pokernews show mangles Druff's name, debate follows regarding pronunciation

- Former Clark County Congressional candidate arrested for killing a man in Resorts World in October 2023

- A rash of room break-ins at new Rio Las Vegas victimize several tourists

- Oakland A's release weird stadium design which looks similar to famous Sydney Opera House

- Druffytime Theater: In 1991, the hottest girl in the dorms took a quick liking to Druff, but then a bizarre twist occurred

- Randy Garcia, Maurice Hawkins continue feud over Hawkins not paying longstanding debt

- Man claims he was stung in the testicles by a scorpion at Venetian

- Founders Card, long a way to get Caesars Diamond without playing, abruptly stops that status match

- Fontainebleu Las Vegas is doing tier matching again -- Druff gives some tips and information to know

- WSOP.com may do away with terrible, antiquated 888 software

- Please suggest other good topics if you don't see them here!

- We take your phone calls at (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Took forever to do the Postle topic and then I ran out of gas a few topics later.

I'll finish off the show tomorrow or the next day, I'll try to post the archives of this one soon.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Donkament Results:

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=1170
    Currency=Primary
    BuyIn=0+0
    Bounty=0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=5
    Uniques=5
    Late=0
    Tickets=0
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyCost=0+0
    NetBonus=12000
    AutoChop=No
    PlayerChop=No
    Start=2024-03-10 00:00:06
    Place5=player123 (0) Paid:0 KO:Cryptoninja
    Place4=Jef (0) Paid:0 KO:DiveBar_Dave
    Place3=Cryptoninja (0) Paid:0 KO:BobbyOrr
    Place2=BobbyOrr (4200) Paid:0 KO:DiveBar_Dave
    Place1=DiveBar_Dave (7800) Paid:0 KO:DiveBar_Dave
    Stop=2024-03-10 01:00:02
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll do the remainder of the show today or tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's the archives of the topics I did, which still took up 6 hours. This includes all the Postle and Dwan stuff.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Postle seems a paradigmatic scammer. Oh, I can't talk about X, Y, Z etx. Todd better call me.

Or what?

I listened to that Billy Walters book and thought he was a total scammer, too, just way more articulate than Postle, with an aww shucks Kentucky accent.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bonus "special" episode from tonight, archived immediately, regarding the Tom Dwan Pokernews interview.

93 more minutes of content for you here:

Gold
    Load Metric
    I was glad to see Dan Druff post a shorter video about a hot topic

I listened today while conducting business, then later in the car to and from the gym, and I finished the episode while reviewing numbers this evening

Tom Dwan is quite a strange guy. In general his interviews always sucks, he never says anything and just mutters nonsense or says he can’t really talk about that etc etc

You have to wonder what this guys up to, it was alleged he pays instagram models to travel with him on private jets, I assume this to be true.

Druff should have touched on this

To really get views on social media you’d release a 30 second clip titled “Tom Dean Went Broke Paying Prostitutes?” Then show the tweet and give very brief thoughts

Comments

country978: Almost always like your takes on poker personalities

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I still blame Dwan for ruining the pace of live poker. Once he started playing on TV in 2007 or so, then people started emulating him and moving slowly like a robot. Made every hand take forever.

Eff you, Tom Dwan!

Load Metric
    Druff, not gonna lie but I listened to that last show you did about Postle after not listening for years. Sounded like you got a little butt hurt about this Veronica chick and almost want to believe Postle is now telling the truth so you can shove it up her ass. The guy cheated. Full stop plus he comes across as a complete d bag. What happened between you and Veronica? Regardless, it was nice to hear your voice.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Druff, not gonna lie but I listened to that last show you did about Postle after not listening for years. Sounded like you got a little butt hurt about this Veronica chick and almost want to believe Postle is now telling the truth so you can shove it up her ass. The guy cheated. Full stop plus he comes across as a complete d bag. What happened between you and Veronica? Regardless, it was nice to hear your voice.
    Oh look who's back!

I don't think Postle is telling the truth. I was saying that IF he is telling the truth and we've always been wrong about him, it's time to show the full evidence. And I was promising that I'll be open to seeing it, despite all the history we have.

Veronica turned on me last year and basically told everyone on Twitter to cancel me, when it was fashionable to do so. This occurred twice. Neither situation involved her at all, and one of them I was 100% in the right, which now almost everyone concedes.

Keep in mind that I was very helpful to her behind the scenes, related to the Postle stuff. I'm not just talking about the lawsuit. I won't go into detail, but I was very helpful with things where I didn't have to be, because I felt at the time that it was the right thing to do. Plus we were the only two actively fighting the defamation case, and therefore had a lot of communication related to that.

For her to jump at the first opportunity to attack me for social media clout was extremely crappy. I would have never done this to her. Even if she disagreed with me regarding certain matters, the play at that point for her was to stay out of it, or at worst express polite disagreement. Instead, she literally told everyone to cancel me and ignore me going forward. This was all for clout. It's no coincidence that she did this at the height of temporary Twitter hate for me. Anything to get likes.

As recently as February 2024, she even jumped into a Twitter thread about GGPoker, and attacked me there, even though what I was saying about GG was non-controversial and agreed upon by everyone. The thread also had nothing to do with her. However, this didn't go over well, people responded negatively to her presence, so she exited the thread quickly. In the month since then, she hasn't started up, and is back to liking my tweets.

None of this has changed how I feel about Postle. My attitude about him is exactly the same as it was 4 1/2 years ago. That's not going to change unless he shows me proof that he was likely innocent, which I don't ever expect to happen.

The guy also still owes me $27k, which I intend to eventually collect. I haven't forgotten about that.

Comments

Pooh: Druff but fair

Thread Information