Thread: Boise State's Football Equipment Truck hit something

Load Metric

Boise State's Football Equipment Truck hit something

Name:  boise-state-roadkill.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  41.6 KB

From the looks of it, I have a hunch I know what happened.

RIP Stuart Menzies

1976 - 2012

NEVER FORGET

Load Metric
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Im genuinely confused by the mass amount of apparent shit and the lack of excess blood, hair, etc. I think i talked about it on here, but I hit a deer awhile back. It looked nothing like this!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Id hate to say its Fecal Remnants.

but its Stuart's Fecal Remnants

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Id hate to say its Fecal Remnants.

but its Stuart's Fecal Remnants

Nothing has that much shit in them, not even a large cow. Did this guy hit a sileage pit?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I hit a Buck and it flipped over my car and landed in the middle of the road, then it proceeded to get up and continue on as nothing happened. When I arrived home I proceeded to gather my thoughts thinking the driver side of my car was toast. The only thing that was broken was my front headlight/turn light. The rest of the car was fine.

A courier company I used to work for many years ago had many accident's involving deer. Since we did a lot of overnight rural driving the odds were stacked against us. I wish I had the pictures still, but some ended up in the front seat. A few deer's died, but thankfully no serious injuries.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post
    I hit a Buck and it flipped over my car and landed in the middle of the road, then it proceeded to get up and continue on as nothing happened. When I arrived home I proceeded to gather my thoughts thinking the driver side of my car was toast. The only thing that was broken was my front headlight/turn light. The rest of the car was fine.

A courier company I used to work for many years ago had many accident's involving deer. Since we did a lot of overnight rural driving the odds were stacked against us. I wish I had the pictures still, but some ended up in the front seat. A few deer's died, but thankfully no serious injuries.
    The plural for deer is deer. If you cant remember that, just remember that the plural for beer is beer.
    Name:  imagesCA6HED9C.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  8.2 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TUFFTURF View Post

The plural for deer is deer. If you cant remember that, just remember that the plural for beer is beer.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    The plural for beer is not always beer. Sometimes it's beers. Nobody says "I drank 6 beer last night". Deers is also acceptable as a plural for deer.

Care to wager on it? Say, $500?

Thread Information