Thread: ACR CEO Phil Nagy working “hard” on the bot problem

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

ACR CEO Phil Nagy working “hard” on the bot problem

Load Metric
    todge it seems beneath you to criticize other ceos when your posters are literally calling ur mom can we get the house in order here first todge hollandsworth

Load Metric
    dear god todd hollandworth with the most unflattering pic ever on google

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I knew as soon as Todd Hollandsworth won Rookie of the Year that it was going to be all downhill from there.

One of the friends of my late '90s girlfriend had a big crush on him.

Hollandsworth has the Dodgers to thank (or curse) for his longtime marriage. He wanted the Dodgers to trade him in 1999, as he wasn't going to be a starter, and the Dodgers refused. He stuck around until the 2000 season, at which point he met Matt Herges' sister. Herges was a Dodgers teammate of his. He ended up marrying Herges' sister, and is still married to her today.

If I were a baseball player, I would never introduce my sister to fellow players, knowing how much they fuck around while on the road.

Load Metric
    deep down though you were rooting for another todd to succeed though right like you needed that

Load Metric
    like the mcfarlane come up was big for all you todds correct

Load Metric
    you no longer had to live in the shadows with the other todds you had mcfarlane buying like million dollar baseballs you guys were basking in it a great time to be a todd

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you no longer had to live in the shadows with the other todds you had mcfarlane buying like million dollar baseballs you guys were basking in it a great time to be a todd

It was a heady time for white privilege Todds, but you’re a bit young to recall the dark side of Todddom.

This thread reminds me of a drunk conversation a few years ago about the alpha Todd.

Mr Todd Bridges. The Willis in whatchu talkin bout Willis! Don’t we have a Coleman meme here?

I was out one night a few years ago in Nashville of all places and he somehow came up and everyone just assumed he was dead. Anyone old enough to recall him was convinced he was long dead.

Nope.

We googled him.

This dude was doing crack and meth in 1980 and he’s still ticking. He was a black sitcom version of Robert Downey Jr like 15 years before Downey.

Multiple gun arrests.

Shot a drug dealer and Johnnie Cochran got him off years before OJ.

Continued to hit every step on the way to the bottom.

Broke for like 40 damn years. Both of his on screen siblings long dead.

Did every show that broke celebrities do before they OD

Dude was boxing Vanilla Ice like 20 years ago for money

Celebrity skating

Celebrity wrestling.

He was wrestling Screech in the mid 2000s with Brutus Beefcake coaching them.

Dude even has a hero turn where he saved a stranger from drowning. Not just a stranger, but a chick in a wheelchair who ended up in a lake.

I remember reading his life story and saying Netflix should do a documentary called “How is this n-word Still Alive?”

I’m sure they’d call it whachu talkin bout Willis though even though my title is better

I mean I was reading about the dudes imminent demise when I was like 10. And I’m 100% being real. He’d make a killer documentary.

All those white Todd’s vs this n-word in a last longer bet is even money at best. This dude is a cockroach who will outlive us all

Load Metric
    And don’t you shit on my idea until tine and Druff weigh in. Both of them are binging a 4 part doc called how is this n-word still alive in one sitting

Load Metric
    lets simmer it down nerd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My parents had some friends in the '70s and '80s who had 2 kids -- a boy 2 years older than me, and a girl who was my age.

Not sure how my parents got to know them, but they lived in the same city as us, though on the other side.

I had a really weird incident with the girl when we were like 5 or 6 years old, where she told me she wanted to play "doctor", which of course being that age I thought was totally innocent and just another game. Then after about 5-10 minutes of it, she slid her bathing suit over and wanted me to touch her vagina. Told me it was part of the game. I felt very uncomfortable, said no, and walked away. Never told anyone about it until decades later, at which point it was suggested to me that the girl was probably being molested at the time. Good chance this was correct, which made me feel bad for not telling my parents when it happened. I knew nothing about sex at that age, and nobody talked about molestation in the 1970s, so I just thought the girl was being weird and I wanted no part of it.

Anyway, she ended up working in a rehab facility as a young adult. I had zero contact with her by that point, but my mom still occasionally talked to her mom.

The girl called her mom one day and announced she had met someone famous who was a patient at the rehab, and started dating him. It was Todd Bridges! The mom was very upset about this, but nothing she could do. I did think back to my little incident with this girl as a little kid, and felt it wasn't surprising she ended up dating Todd Bridges.

I don't remember how the story ended, aside from it lasting a few months and they broke up. I do know that the girl insisted to her mom that Todd had "changed", was a really nice guy, and was finally getting his act together.

I have to say that it's shocking he's the last of the original Diff'rent Strokes stars still standing, given his sordid history. The only three left are Bridges, Danny Cooksey (the cute redheaded kid who played "Sam" in the later seasons, but unfortunately grew up to be an ugly teenager and didn't have a career after that), and the mid-late seasons maid Pearl (Mary Jo Catlett, now 85).

I still think there's a decent chance Gary Coleman was murdered by his wife.

Diff'rent Strokes was one of several 1980s prime time sitcoms about and primarily aimed at kids and teens. You don't see that anymore. Like, you have those awful Disney channel sitcoms aimed at teens and tweens, but I'm talking about prime time shows. But the '70s and '80s, there really were several prime time shows aimed largely at attracting a 10-17 year old audience, but also adults at the same time. "Silver Spoons", which aired right after Diff'rent Strokes, was another. I was exactly in that demographic, and loved them.

Load Metric
    I googled him to make sure he was still alive before I made my post as that was like 3-4 years ago.

He just got married again in 2022. He must have gotten sober for real. I remember him saying he was sober from way back, but he was still making that broke celebrity circuit 20 years later so I wasn’t sure I was buying it.

I loved different strokes as a kid.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If he’s promoting himself as CEO he should not be dressing like that in public

Load Metric
    Listening to the radio todd had mentioned that offered an online poker site to sponsor them was this ACR or you can't say if I was betting would say it was ACR

Thread Information