Thread: Gym Dilemma Advice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    I think we are all forgetting one important thing about this situation

Split is a Schizo Karen
    Name:  2331-D11-A-568-A-4383-B0-DA-6-DD02500-A464.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  139.0 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I mean her last contribution minutes before the post above me is below. Really think about exactly how stupid you need to be to fall for that. You can dislike Rachel Maddow, but the girl was a Rhodes Scholar.

Think how brain dead you have to be to think that’s real. To think she’d write a tweet like that and not know it would be instantly gobbled up by the loons. Like how does a person not have a single ounce of critical thinking ability?

Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Shhhhhhhhhh

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

It’s staggering. Last week it was her outraged the media called a woman a woman.

Fuck man. You give safe haven to the dumbest alive here. You fall back on free speech when people ask you to clean up this extreme short bus shit. You don’t want to; cool, it’s your place. But free speech is a two way street.

Yeah I’m not being sensitive about the age of a woman who legit cheered when older people were dying and we were worried about our older relatives.

She thinks you’re an idiot Druff for getting vaccinated. The idiot who constantly falls for the easiest to spot propaganda in the world thinks she’s much smarter than you. I can’t believe she can find her way home from the gym, that’s how dumb this bitch is.

95% of her posts are outright fake or her telling someone they’re going to hell

The same woman who posted her clit on the internet desperately seeking attention at 50 is mad at the girls at the gym doing it in a women’s locker room in their twenties.

Both annoying attention whores, but I’ll give a pass to the young ones before fake Christian granny who spams the site with fake shit every fucking week

Free speech doesn’t mean we have to be courteous to these pet retards you’re fond of. I try to ignore them, but it’s constant

Comments

Serial Fail: She is legitimately one of the stupidest people Ive ever seen online

splitthis: Triggered rofl.

Sheesfaced:

OK2: cares so much lol

Load Metric
    Guess any prospect of landing a man is long gone, time to redirect that rejection toward people other want to see.

Praying for your salvation
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This stupid thread is a result of uninhibited mass consumption.

For most do gooders the deadly item is food.

A certain percentage of you are unable to control your caloric intake and

this results in a myriad of problems

It's starts with ugly. People notice. You can't control yourself. Sugar is your God

It ends with being removed with a skid loader and a smell

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

It's starts with ugly. People notice. You can't control yourself. Sugar is your God

Tines dream girl.

Comments

sonatine: you know i scoped out that wedding ring fast
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    [QUOTE=splitthis;1115653]
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Tines dream girl?

No, fairly simple thought

Everyone is a target. White, black, blue, short, fat, smelly, dumb, dumb etc

It's juvenile, we seem to realize it but it continues

might as well dig in

Last edited by limitles; 02-23-2024 at 05:30 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Fuck man. You give safe haven to the dumbest alive here. You fall back on free speech when people ask you to clean up this extreme short bus shit. You don’t want to; cool, it’s your place. But free speech is a two way street.

Both annoying attention whores, but I’ll give a pass to the young ones before fake Christian granny who spams the site with fake shit every fucking week

Free speech doesn’t mean we have to be courteous to these pet retards you’re fond of. I try to ignore them, but it’s constant
    Lol simmer down champ and adjust your expectations.

Druff has always had a soft spot for unstable retards in need of propping up or a helping hand.

Even ones that have fucked with his family, that he's invested thousands of hours trying to neutralize, are given the red carpet treatment and brought into his life time and time again at the expense of blood relatives.

Whatever his motivations are, he likes playing ringmaster to a circus of shit slinging, elderly apes. Always has, always will, especially if they validate his politics.

Comments

splitthis: Take the kids for a trip downtown champ

BCR:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Lol simmer down champ and adjust your expectations.

Druff has always had a soft spot for unstable retards in need of propping up or a helping hand.

Even ones that have fucked with his family, that he's invested thousands of hours trying to neutralize, are given the red carpet treatment and brought into his life time and time again at the expense of blood relatives.

Whatever his motivations are, he likes playing ringmaster to a circus of shit slinging, elderly apes. Always has, always will, especially if they validate his politics.
    I hadn’t even posted in this thread. I just read him trying to white knight split of all fucking people and was like wtf? This is the most despicable hate filled person ever and you are angry at these guys for being mean?

At least she appreciates it. Druff feels bad for her because she’s old and she promptly begs later for the guy who sent his mother obscene texts to be unbanned. I guess she cares a little less about older people than he does.

You can’t make up how crazy she is. And ungrateful.

Comments

splitthis: Lol lib loser

Serial Fail: Offsetting the cunt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You need to separate the complaint from the person making it.

Her complaint here is very reasonable. She wants privacy in the locker room, without cameras running. Gym policy states no cameras in there, and yet young Instagram chicks keep doing it anyway.

Perfectly understandable why she is frustrated. That's it. Her politics and religious devotion should have nothing to do with this.

Comments

splitthis: They are unable to do this, part of their brand

desertrunner:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Running a free speech forum is especially hard these days. It's even harder when you are known in the community the forum is aimed at, so there's no hiding for me under anonymity.

I still take a position that I will not engage in ideological censorship. The only censorship I'm willing to do is offensiveness for the sake of being offensive. That doesn't really add anything useful, and it's those type of posts which get me the most shit in real life. Notice that a lot of shit talk about the GOP and conservatives occurs here, and I've never removed any of it, nor asked anyone to tone it down.

splitthis used to be a Democrat and bashed Republicans. At some point she became a religious Christian and her politics went right.

She's always been outspoken and offensive. That's why she was one of the few women among the perversion and craziness that was NWP.

People have only taken negative notice of her here because of the highly polarized political environment of today's world, and her willingness to post outspoken and direct messages about political and social issues, from a right wing religious perspective.

At the same time, she hasn't harmed anyone, and has always treated the site respectfully. She even donated $500 to the freeroll at one point.

At worst she's a political troll, but we have lots of those here.

There are people on this forum with whom I have "history", to where you'd have a reasonable case to assert that I shouldn't have let them on here. split isn't one of them.

Load Metric
    We only hear from bigcovidretard when he crawls from under his hash haze to bash me, or regale the days of drug fueled debauchery.

The fact of the libtards here is they are aged losers who never invested in a family, and therefore resent those that did, and try to destroy them.

The good thing about libtards is few reproduced and will die off soon. The ones that did reproduce raise ungodly creatures that will self destruct.

They are a small threat compared to the NWO. That must be fought at all cost. First educate yourself about their plan, and then join the resistance. It truly is the fight for human survival.

Comments

BCR: Bitch I post on sports mostly and rarely politics. This isn’t politics. Some menopausal loon only catches my attention when she shits all over the place.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Running a free speech forum is especially hard these days.

cool larp.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    If I TRIGGER a LIB it is a BADGE OF HONOR.

I implore all conservatives to watch Tuckers interview with Alex Jones.

Comments

Serial Fail: Watch two retards talk to each other? No.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Split has been around here and likely its predecessors longer than most of us. She is also the only female i am aware of on here. for those reasons alone she deserves a certain level of respect -- the same type the other long-timers preach about. That she's become a religious zealot with right wing views, who really gives a shit? this place is filled with that and a lot worse.

Comments

country978: I don't recall one instance of Splitthis being disrespectful to anyone

Dan Druff: agree, how many women are gonna put up with this place?

Serial Fail: This might get her to sleep with you

BCR: Fuck no. She’s stupid white trash

1marley1: Counter the dillusioal country retard

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Wtf are you talking about, pussy

splitthis: Offset tilted libs

OK2: exactly. you never miss

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Running a free speech forum is especially hard these days. It's even harder when you are known in the community the forum is aimed at, so there's no hiding for me under anonymity.

I still take a position that I will not engage in ideological censorship. The only censorship I'm willing to do is offensiveness for the sake of being offensive. That doesn't really add anything useful, and it's those type of posts which get me the most shit in real life. Notice that a lot of shit talk about the GOP and conservatives occurs here, and I've never removed any of it, nor asked anyone to tone it down.

splitthis used to be a Democrat and bashed Republicans. At some point she became a religious Christian and her politics went right.

She's always been outspoken and offensive. That's why she was one of the few women among the perversion and craziness that was NWP.

People have only taken negative notice of her here because of the highly polarized political environment of today's world, and her willingness to post outspoken and direct messages about political and social issues, from a right wing religious perspective.

At the same time, she hasn't harmed anyone, and has always treated the site respectfully. She even donated $500 to the freeroll at one point.

At worst she's a political troll, but we have lots of those here.

There are people on this forum with whom I have "history", to where you'd have a reasonable case to assert that I shouldn't have let them on here. split isn't one of them.

I didn’t ask you to censor her. This is why you’ve lost credibility though. Ideological stuff is about opinion. She posts obviously fake shit. Sloppy nailed it. She’s retarded, but you’ll always bend over backwards for someone who votes your way.

I just can’t imagine anything weaker than defending some old bad bag and the same day she’s begging for someone to be unbanned who fucked with my own mother.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: Yup

sonatine: ^

Serial Fail: Spot on again

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Split has been around here and likely its predecessors longer than most of us. She is also the only female i am aware of on here. for those reasons alone she deserves a certain level of respect -- the same type the other long-timers preach about. That she's become a religious zealot with right wing views, who really gives a shit? this place is filled with that and a lot worse.

every single woman here has fled and split literally harassed the last one in real life and youre like 'wow shes so much more mentally ill than any of the others who couldnt stomach this cesspool, lets all give her a certain level of respect'?

Comments

1marley1: .

splitthis: Bad take dummy, Kilgore was a grifter.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

you went after he because she had a good laugh (as did we all) about you sucking dick for cash. which, incredibly, you told us all about.

Comments

Serial Fail: Typical Christian woman behavior, though

Load Metric
    druff any comments about plop being banned for threatening desertrunner with violence but mickeydim threatens to shoot 2 of your most active users with a pistol but appears to be still able to post?

Comments

OK2: doesn't your chairs reinforcement welds need inspecting down at fat guys?

Huh toddler?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

you went after he because she had a good laugh (as did we all) about you sucking dick for cash. which, incredibly, you told us all about.
    Kilgore was from a very very wealthy Jewish family. The fact that she didn’t have 2 nickels to rub together says it all, she was the black sheep.

Don’t you have a wildly successful forum of your own to manage? *snicker*

Now go order 2 dozen cheezburgs delivered and stfu.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information