Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gym Dilemma Advice

Load Metric
    I see you lurking country so I’ll answer your comment.

country978: I don't recall one instance of Splitthis being disrespectful to anyone

I’m not about to go through her thousands of disgusting and retarded posts. Let’s confine it to the last couple days because it shows her character sufficiently and you seem a bit lost in the woods.

Promptly after Druff defends her, she posts this:

I have a question.

Why did Tyde have your moms phone number?

If it was found online, can that number and get her a new unlisted one.

Tyde is needed for the upcoming election shitshow that prob won’t be between Biden and Trump.
    Let’s unwind the psychopathy of this for a moment.

It starts with kind of implying it might be her or Druffs fault for Tyde even having her number. Like if it was listed publicly, she should have known better.

Even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and it’s just general curiosity.

Let’s move on.

Druff now needs to get his elderly mother a new phone number because split wants Jewdonk back.

Let’s not forget this thread is about respect for women and particularly older women.

She’s not joking. She’s done this incessantly though the years every time he’s banned.

Many of us enjoy Jewdonk posts. He’s entertaining. He only hates Druff.

There has been a hundred unban Jewdonk threads though the years. I never participate or vote for his unbanning. While I might enjoy him, I actually consider how toxic it all becomes and spills onto Druffs family.

I feel like it would be disrespectful to ask the guy who provides a forum for us all to have to take away time from his family to deal with that. To expect his family to have to deal with it. I feel anyone sane would feel like that.

But time passes and it repeats. Whatever. Let’s focus on recently.

Just a damn month ago Druffs elderly mother had to deal with what Druff labeled obscene calls and texts.

Anyone sane reads that thread and feels horrible for her having to deal with that. I want to reach through the fucking internet and choke him on druffs behalf. I can’t imagine how pissed I’d be at my elderly relatives having to deal with that.

But then I was raised to respect the elderly and women.

If they deserve it.

Druffs mom is 100% innocent, Druff speaks highly of his parents, and I’m infuriated on his behalf because I’m guessing she’s of the highest character

I don’t respect some old psychopath like split just because she’s old. It’s a default setting that you can lose if you’re a pig like her.

Does she respect the elderly or women?

She treats Druffs mother like some prop in her crazy delusional culture war who needs to go out, get a new phone #, spend a week calling her family and friends so split can have back someone who just did this to Druffs family a month ago.

She just loves this this guy who did this to druffs mom a month ago so fucking much that magakaren is going to need Druffs mom to just fuck off and get a new #

Is this not beyond selfish and disgusting? It’s sociopathic. It’s crazy.

Yet it’s bad taste to insult this woman.

Yet it’s not bad taste for her to champion the return of someone who just harassed druffs 100% innocent mom a month ago?

Please explain that to me in some way that makes sense?

Where split is the sane person here and deserving of respect.

I could do this all day with her. Break down why she’s an insane nutjob. Do I need to?

But I’ll occasionally call her out because she’s a disgusting sociopath. Mickey wheels in trying to play white knight to human trash and swipe right on Magatinder and makes a fool of himself and it all deteriorates.

It becomes look at these mean liberals all picking on this helpless fake Christian woman.

Despite the fact I’ve never spent a moment trolling Druff. I never troll anyone here unless I find them truly disgusting. And even then, it’s when I come across it. I don’t seek it. There isn’t some meeting of PFA old school posters where we plot how to troll a few retards.

It doesn’t require any concerted effort. This isn’t a group project.

They are the dumbest people alive and easily mocked with just their contributions and words.

Does that explain it to you country?

I’m not mad in any real way. I still like Druff. I have no desire to start any revolt. Never have. But I do get irritated when well earned disdain for horrible people gets labeled as bad taste when everything about the target is pure trash.

Can you look at her post and not say she’s crazy and ignorant and doesn’t give a fuck about women or the elderly to ask for that, or do you think Druff has done something to deserve that and his mom should just deal with it?

I don’t see an option c?

He coddles the mentally unstable MAGA contingent. It’s cost him money and sanity when it was STP or Marty. Lawyers, websites, restraining orders.

He really wants to win the election. I get it. But these fucking people are crazy trash. I know it. You know it. And he knows it.

I used to love to ask Druff if he’d hire her for his parents during Covid. We all know the answer would be fuck no get that dirty bitch away from my parents. He wouldn’t answer though, because he isn’t losing that retard’s vote.

That’s true dedication to craft to coddle all those morons and never actually tell them the truth. I almost admire it. He should run for office.

Comments

OK2: you're a moron though so who cares what you think?

1marley1: OrKo2 is really dumb

Serial Fail: Plus, shes a cunt

splitthis: Lol loser lob

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I see you lurking country so I’ll answer your comment.

country978: I don't recall one instance of Splitthis being disrespectful to anyone

I’m not about to go through her thousands of disgusting and retarded posts. Let’s confine it to the last couple days because it shows her character sufficiently and you seem a bit lost in the woods.

Promptly after Druff defends her, she posts this:

I have a question.

Why did Tyde have your moms phone number?

If it was found online, can that number and get her a new unlisted one.

Tyde is needed for the upcoming election shitshow that prob won’t be between Biden and Trump.
    Let’s unwind the psychopathy of this for a moment.

It starts with kind of implying it might be her or Druffs fault for Tyde even having her number. Like if it was listed publicly, she should have known better.

Even if we give her the benefit of the doubt and it’s just general curiosity.

Let’s move on.

Druff now needs to get his elderly mother a new phone number because split wants Jewdonk back.

Let’s not forget this thread is about respect for women and particularly older women.

She’s not joking. She’s done this incessantly though the years every time he’s banned.

Many of us enjoy Jewdonk posts. He’s entertaining. He only hates Druff.

There has been a hundred unban Jewdonk threads though the years. I never participate or vote for his unbanning. While I might enjoy him, I actually consider how toxic it all becomes and spills onto Druffs family.

I feel like it would be disrespectful to ask the guy who provides a forum for us all to have to take away time from his family to deal with that. To expect his family to have to deal with it. I feel anyone sane would feel like that.

But time passes and it repeats. Whatever. Let’s focus on recently.

Just a damn month ago Druffs elderly mother had to deal with what Druff labeled obscene calls and texts.

Anyone sane reads that thread and feels horrible for her having to deal with that. I want to reach through the fucking internet and choke him on druffs behalf. I can’t imagine how pissed I’d be at my elderly relatives having to deal with that.

But then I was raised to respect the elderly and women.

If they deserve it.

Druffs mom is 100% innocent, Druff speaks highly of his parents, and I’m infuriated on his behalf because I’m guessing she’s of the highest character

I don’t respect some old psychopath like split just because she’s old. It’s a default setting that you can lose if you’re a pig like her.

Does she respect the elderly or women?

She treats Druffs mother like some prop in her crazy delusional culture war who needs to go out, get a new phone #, spend a week calling her family and friends so split can have back someone who just did this to Druffs family a month ago.

She just loves this this guy who did this to druffs mom a month ago so fucking much that magakaren is going to need Druffs mom to just fuck off and get a new #

Is this not beyond selfish and disgusting? It’s sociopathic. It’s crazy.

Yet it’s bad taste to insult this woman.

Yet it’s not bad taste for her to champion the return of someone who just harassed druffs 100% innocent mom a month ago?

Please explain that to me in some way that makes sense?

Where split is the sane person here and deserving of respect.

I could do this all day with her. Break down why she’s an insane nutjob. Do I need to?

But I’ll occasionally call her out because she’s a disgusting sociopath. Mickey wheels in trying to play white knight to human trash and swipe right on Magatinder and makes a fool of himself and it all deteriorates.

It becomes look at these mean liberals all picking on this helpless fake Christian woman.

Despite the fact I’ve never spent a moment trolling Druff. I never troll anyone here unless I find them truly disgusting. And even then, it’s when I come across it. I don’t seek it. There isn’t some meeting of PFA old school posters where we plot how to troll a few retards.

It doesn’t require any concerted effort. This isn’t a group project.

They are the dumbest people alive and easily mocked with just their contributions and words.

Does that explain it to you country?

I’m not mad in any real way. I still like Druff. I have no desire to start any revolt. Never have. But I do get irritated when well earned disdain for horrible people gets labeled as bad taste when everything about the target is pure trash.

Can you look at her post and not say she’s crazy and ignorant and doesn’t give a fuck about women or the elderly to ask for that, or do you think Druff has done something to deserve that and his mom should just deal with it?

I don’t see an option c?

He coddles the mentally unstable MAGA contingent. It’s cost him money and sanity when it was STP or Marty. Lawyers, websites, restraining orders.

He really wants to win the election. I get it. But these fucking people are crazy trash. I know it. You know it. And he knows it.

I used to love to ask Druff if he’d hire her for his parents during Covid. We all know the answer would be fuck no get that dirty bitch away from my parents. He wouldn’t answer though, because he isn’t losing that retard’s vote.

That’s true dedication to craft to coddle all those morons and never actually tell them the truth. I almost admire it. He should run for office.
    I'm surprised you forgot to mention that she blamed Bart's dog getting killed on Bart right after the thing was killed. And yes, calling Druff's mom is unacceptable and wanting to forgive the person who did it for election season is not in my line of thinking either.

I suppose I just don't know all the history. I think she was a lot different before I joined the forum because if Sonatine is correct and there's a thread where she's talking about sucking dick for money it would seem totally out of character from the person I've known.

Comments

1marley1: She’s racist too… tho I’m sure you can look past that

splitthis: Offset

Load Metric
    I didn’t even know she said that about Barts dog. Not surprising. As I said, I could do it all day. That took me 5 minutes while I’m waiting for my food to arrive.

Load Metric
    She's also joked about vegas1369 experiencing a miscarriage.

Utterly depraved cunt who is dancing around her indoor trash bag koi pond the last couple of days from the dopamine rush of being acknowledged and from Druff's validation. Probably more attention than her family has provided for years.

Fortunately for her there is no afterlife as I don't think her magic book rates racist prostitutes too highly.

Comments

splitthis: Lib loser fest

BCR: All she can ever do is red rep, not dispute anything said about her. Because she’s that ugly and did all this shit.

Serial Fail: Whore behavior
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    She's also joked about vegas1369 experiencing a miscarriage.

Utterly depraved cunt who is dancing around her indoor trash bag koi pond the last couple of days from the dopamine rush of being acknowledged and from Druff's validation. Probably more attention than her family has provided for years.

Fortunately for her there is no afterlife as I don't think her magic book rates racist prostitutes too highly.
    I don’t think I knew this either. I recall the miscarriage, but not her comments. She thinks I follow her around. I come onto site, see if there are any threads where the last post isn’t orko, and just see them in passing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    If I TRIGGER a LIB it is a BADGE OF HONOR.

I implore all conservatives to watch Tuckers interview with Alex Jones.
    Pretty fucking pathetic if you think "triggering" people is a major life accomplishment. Sad.

Load Metric
    Triggering libs is hilarious.

Comments

The Boz: And they make it so easy. Fuck them all!
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Whatever makes you feel better about your low self-esteem, sweetie. Here's your cookie:

Load Metric

Does it ever make you sad thinking on what Saint Peter is going to say to you at the Pearly Gates when he looks back with you at your life of racism and whoring before he yeets your eternal soul to the depths of Hell?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I wont even be sad when this shithole is no more

Comments

splitthis: Oh goodie, ukraine faggot crawled out from under his rock.

sonatine: sea hag fix

Serial Fail: Offsetting the hell destined street walker
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information