Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gym Dilemma Advice

Load Metric

Gym Dilemma Advice

So there is one full length mirror at the gym and it is on the wall right when you walk into the locker area from the shower.

At least weekly, I come from the shower in a towel to someone camming in that mirror.

There is a sign when you enter the locker room no cell phones.

I have complained 3 times to management to move the mirror.

Today I told them if they don’t remedy the situation, I will have to take other actions.

The one time I came out a girl was bent over backwards camming.

Literally too much.

Will probably only take Druff advice.

Comments

desertrunner: Pics or it didnt happen.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    have you considered not being jealous of the women who dont look like a dustbag filled with cottage cheese?

Comments

Serial Fail: HOF

splitthis: Lib trash

Dan Druff: bad taste

Sloppy Joe: offset mr white knight

David USF: Cry more, Nurse Ratched
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    So there is one full length mirror at the gym and it is on the wall right when you walk into the locker area from the shower.

At least weekly, I come from the shower in a towel to someone camming in that mirror.

There is a sign when you enter the locker room no cell phones.

I have complained 3 times to management to move the mirror.

Today I told them if they don’t remedy the situation, I will have to take other actions.

The one time I came out a girl was bent over backwards camming.

Literally too much.

Will probably only take Druff advice.
    How clean is your criminal record? Any history of assault? Convictions?

ADDED: This post is a joke; it's so fucking lame to have to add that, but 2024 and all...
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    Threaten to start doing it yourself, the prospect of lost business will get that mirror down in record time.

Suggests you've given up the pipe dream of finding companionship with a man there if you're bitter about actually desirable women camming.

End times, thee prayeth
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    have you considered not being jealous of the women who dont look like a dustbag filled with cottage cheese?
    Have to respect the big guy for posting this despite his current “condition”

Load Metric
    Work out at home, cunt.

Comments

splitthis: Lib loser

David USF: offset

Load Metric
    Lol retards total lib retards.

Comments

David USF: The wrong sibling died
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Silver
    Load Metric
    Could you give us more details on the girl bent over camming ?
    Would help my reply x
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Name:  9-AC0822-A-C90-B-48-D8-B843-0-AC50-FA6-C0-F8.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  62.3 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: lol

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    To get a better idea of how to help you, please post a nude selfie for review, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    To get a better idea of how to help you, please post a nude selfie for review, thank you

This is why everyone thinks you are a fag

Gold
    Load Metric
    You’ll thank me soon enough pal

Load Metric
    You’ll thank me soon enough pal

just saying, youre asking for nudes from someone who used a snapshot of her clit as an avatar on borispoker.com.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i am the othello champion of borispoker dot com
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    What was your profile pic?

Load Metric
    You have to escalate the issue. Go to ownership or the President of the company. Go as high as you can.

You are wasting your time with management. Maybe they are idiots or are too busy to move the mirror.

GL
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Brother it's time for a tough conversation.

You have a lot of potential but need to reign it in and start keeping these gout riddled geriatrics in line.

I'm maybe the only active poster in his prime and will vanish one day without a trace.

I've learned a lot from past greats - the GOAT tyde, bottomset early 2010's, pooh mid 2010's, jsearles, dwai, etc. But father time comes for us all.

Look around you brother, it's an insane asylum of autistic, hateful retards who throw shit around like animals in a cage.

I had planned on passing the torch to garrett but it appears that not even he can fade getting pancaked by a semi.

Gonna need a strong run of consistency before handing off my titles.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I can't believe I'm doing this...

Okay, let's look at this from Split's perspective:

1.) Splitthis is in a gym that, one assumes, Split pays a membership fee to access.

2.) Splitthis is a Christian Conservative who is probably on the fence about being nude around other people, even women, anyway.

3.) Splitthis is in the locker room, at best, underdressed; at worst, nude.

4.) The mirror is in the locker room and the mirror's range of sight is probably more than that of your average human; this is particularly true when you're pointing a camera at the mirror because a camera can be angled in such a way as to pick up what the person looking at the mirror would not see reflected.

5.) It's supposed to be private and management has agreed with as much; they just refuse to do anything about the problem.

Even ignoring that Splitthis hates liberals, these Instagram social media attention whores, who are unquestionably disgusting human beings, are sanctimonious fake liberals.

Why?

1.) If they were not sanctimonious fake liberals, then they would not create an environment where Splitthis, or any woman, for that matter, feels 'unsafe.'

2.) If they were not sanctimonious fake liberals, then they would respect Splitthis' bodily autonomy such that they would get Split's express consent before even filming around her (even ignoring that the location is, ostensibly, private) because liberals claim to believe that bodily autonomy and consent are important things.

With that, do I think Splitthis would be wrong to put one of their heads through the mirror? Probably not. I'd probably stop just short of saying Splitthis wouldn't be wrong to grab one of the jagged shards and slice their throat after she did...but this would be extremely illegal and I would not recommend it. I also do not recommend giving the people in question a closer look at the mirror.

I disagree with the suggestions that Splitthis should stop going to the gym because Splitthis pays for the membership and she should be permitted the right to feel safe, and unviolated, in the gym's private areas. Even if Splitthis is not, in fact, a woman...then I am sure this is a problem that at least one woman (elsewhere) has had and it wouldn't change the nature of my opinion. In short, this is not a SplitThis problem, but rather, is a problem with social media culture and the fact that people are not inclined to treat others with basic respect, and deference, these days.

I would instead argue that if you want to slut it up in front of a mirror for your Instagram simps, then THAT would be better done in one's own home as the only equipment needed is a full-length mirror. I don't know if anyone here has ever been to a gym (besides Split), but equipment that would cover the full theoretical range of exercises offered by the gym would be, easily, in the tens of thousands of dollars...and that's if you even had room for all of it.

My advice to Split would be to involve an attorney and have said attorney call the gym's manager to explain why this policy that the locker room is not to be filmed must be enforced. Again, we can't go putting heads through mirrors...even though that would definitely dissuade repeated incidents, and also, destroy the mirror...but the gym itself has also done nothing.

Comments

splitthis: Ty
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    First, I don't understand the hating on splitthis for her age. So she's older, so what? That means she can't go to the gym for her health, and expect some privacy while in the locker room?

Split, there's little you can do about this if management refuses to help. However, if the gym is part of a big chain, you can call corporate and complain.

You should try to find the top manager of the place, and ask to speak to him/her. In general, you get a better customer service experience (and smarter people) when you move up the chain. If you do reach that person, be polite and don't make any threats to create altercations, unless they won't budge.

If that fails, you can also tell management that you are about to start creating altercations when you see women camming in the mirror, and this is their last warning to enforce their own rules. The worst thing they'll do is revoke your membership.

GL

Comments

country978: ive never understood why splitthis is treat so disrespectfully by so many

Serial Fail: Its because she's a hate filled cunt

tigerpiper: customer service advice from Druff is like the 10 Commandments

BCR: What serial said obviously. Ugliest soul and a pure toxic cunt. I didn’t even comment in this thread, but the minute she kills herself, the world instantly becomes a better place

splitthis: Lol libs, ty Druff

desertrunner: Please make this a show topic.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    People who feel the need to workout in a small warehouse with others is one thing.
    People who feel the need to check out their image by way of mirrors in the same environment is another.
    People who feel the need to record this practise is off the charts as are the people who choose to lodge a complaint about it.

Name:  IMG_0071.jpeg
Views: 153
Size:  12.5 KB

Comments

OK2: good post

I think we are all forgetting one important thing about this situation

Split is a Schizo Karen

Comments

Serial Fail: This

Thread Information