Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mystery and controversy surrounds Nex Benedict, a 16-year-old "nonbinary" girl who got in a fight at school, then died the next day

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Mystery and controversy surrounds Nex Benedict, a 16-year-old "nonbinary" girl who got in a fight at school, then died the next day

At first, it seemed like a horrendous hate crime occurring in an Oklahoma high school.

Nex Benedict, who was 16, was biologically female but identified as "non binary". She had complained about "bullying" at the school against her and her friends. A fight in the bathroom occurred involving Nex on February 7th, who despite walking out under her own power, died the next day on the 8th. The altercation occurred between Nex versus three older girls, taking place in the girls bathroom at Owasso High School.

Here's a picture of Nex Benedict:

This tragic story sent the sanctimonious left into an outrage. It appeared that Nex was bullied for her gender identity, attempted to stand up for herself, and then was beaten to death by three girls for doing so. A story went around that the three girls took Nex's head and repeatedly slammed it onto the floor of the bathroom. Many on the left were claiming that this is the new reality, where transgender people are under grave threat of bigoted and deadly attacks against them. Some even histrionically claimed that Trump winning the 2024 election would be the beginning of an extermination process of LGBT people.

However, the release of Nex's texts that day, along with a statement from local police, have raised a lot of questions. In fact, it appears that Nex was not murdered at all, and her death had nothing to do with any injuries sustained in the fight, which had appeared to be minor. Also, it appeared Nex instigated the bathroom fight by pouring water on three girls she didn't like. The fight was said to have lasted for 2 minutes, before being broken up by other girls in the bathroom.

Shortly after the bathroom fight, the following texts were sent by Nex to a friend:

I got jumped at school, 3 on 1, had to go to ER
    They had been bullying me and my friends and I got tired of it so I poured some water on them and all 3 came after me. School did not report it and is probably going to getting sued

After the ER cleared her injuries as extremely minor and sent her home, Nex texted the same friend:

All good, just scraped and bruises. Got a shot in the butt for my pain but I’m still dizzy and nauseous in the morning. I might have a concussion.
    Sometime after that text on the same morning, Nex collapsed, and was pronounced dead at the local hospital.

This would seem to be related to the concussion she claimed to have. However, the police released a report stating:

While the investigation continues into the altercation. Preliminary information from the medical examiner’s office is that a complete autopsy was performed and indicated that the decedent did not die as a result of trauma. At this time, any further comments on the cause of death are currently pending until toxicology results and other ancillary testing results are received. The official autopsy report will be available at a later date.
    The autopsy seemed to reveal the cause of death, and it was NOT a direct result of the fight! The cause was not released, though.

So what was it?

Clearly she wasn't feeling well in the morning prior to collapsing, texting that she was "dizzy and nauseous".

So what killed her, if it wasn't related to the fight?

My guess is that she had a bad reaction to the "shot in the butt" she got at the ER for her pain. It might have reacted with an allergy she didn't know she had, or brought on some other issue, such as an undiagnosed heart condition.

I don't think suicide is likely, because she seemed to be in semi-good spirits when texting the friend, aside from feeling sick.

If it's not a reaction to the shot, another possibility is that she self-medicated the pain, and had an accidental OD.

No charges have been filed, and probably won't be, as the girls hitting Nex after having water thrown on them would not be considered a crime.

Anyway, this most recent news is upsetting to the left, because they were seeking to portray this tragedy as open season on trans people. In this case, it appears Nex followed three girls into the bathroom in order to dump water on them, a small fight broke out, and then something happened after that which killed her, not directly related to the fight.

It is probably true that the three girls had been bullying her, and the water was Nex's revenge plot. Maybe she didn't think they'd actually hit her in response, and they did. But this looks like a typical high school fight with a tragic but mostly unrelated death the following day, and not a savage, bigoted beating of a "non binary" person.

The left cannot accept any of the facts provided, and the current narrative is that the police are lying. Dumb.

Comments

1marley1: Fucking tool bag

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh and the idiot left has been blaming LibsOfTiktok (Chaya Raichik) for this.

Why?

Because LibsOfTiktok coincidentally got a teacher fired in the same school, a week beforehand.

As if that had anything to do with any of this. But it didn't stop histrionic claims that LibsofTiktok "GOT A TRANS KID MURDERED!!!!111"

The left is just so dishonest about everything.

They've long despised the LibsOfTiktok account because it exposes bad behavior by the left on social media, at schools, and at corporations and organizations. The left wants all of this shit to stay quiet, so they get really mad at LibsOfTiktok when these things get exposed, and there's public outrage over what was supposed to be a secret (or at worst, a small local controversy).

So they'll do or say anything to get LibsOfTiktok discredited, even if it means exploiting a teenager's death.

Load Metric
    Unless they've moved Garth Books and Tricia Yearwood live in Owasso. Garth's kids were going to school there.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Later fag?

Comments

Serial Fail: Cunt

1marley1: You’re going to helll
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    At first, it seemed like a horrendous hate crime occurring in an Oklahoma high school.

Nex Benedict, who was 16, was biologically female but identified as "non binary". She had complained about "bullying" at the school against her and her friends. A fight in the bathroom occurred involving Nex on February 7th, who despite walking out under her own power, died the next day on the 8th. The altercation occurred between Nex versus three older girls, taking place in the girls bathroom at Owasso High School.

Here's a picture of Nex Benedict:

This tragic story sent the sanctimonious left into an outrage. It appeared that Nex was bullied for her gender identity, attempted to stand up for herself, and then was beaten to death by three girls for doing so. A story went around that the three girls took Nex's head and repeatedly slammed it onto the floor of the bathroom. Many on the left were claiming that this is the new reality, where transgender people are under grave threat of bigoted and deadly attacks against them. Some even histrionically claimed that Trump winning the 2024 election would be the beginning of an extermination process of LGBT people.

However, the release of Nex's texts that day, along with a statement from local police, have raised a lot of questions. In fact, it appears that Nex was not murdered at all, and her death had nothing to do with any injuries sustained in the fight, which had appeared to be minor. Also, it appeared Nex instigated the bathroom fight by pouring water on three girls she didn't like. The fight was said to have lasted for 2 minutes, before being broken up by other girls in the bathroom.

Shortly after the bathroom fight, the following texts were sent by Nex to a friend:

They had been bullying me and my friends and I got tired of it so I poured some water on them and all 3 came after me. School did not report it and is probably going to getting sued

After the ER cleared her injuries as extremely minor and sent her home, Nex texted the same friend:

All good, just scraped and bruises. Got a shot in the butt for my pain but IÂ’m still dizzy and nauseous in the morning. I might have a concussion.
    Sometime after that text on the same morning, Nex collapsed, and was pronounced dead at the local hospital.

This would seem to be related to the concussion she claimed to have. However, the police released a report stating:

While the investigation continues into the altercation. Preliminary information from the medical examinerÂ’s office is that a complete autopsy was performed and indicated that the decedent did not die as a result of trauma. At this time, any further comments on the cause of death are currently pending until toxicology results and other ancillary testing results are received. The official autopsy report will be available at a later date.
    The autopsy seemed to reveal the cause of death, and it was NOT a direct result of the fight! The cause was not released, though.

So what was it?

Clearly she wasn't feeling well in the morning prior to collapsing, texting that she was "dizzy and nauseous".

So what killed her, if it wasn't related to the fight?

My guess is that she had a bad reaction to the "shot in the butt" she got at the ER for her pain. It might have reacted with an allergy she didn't know she had, or brought on some other issue, such as an undiagnosed heart condition.

I don't think suicide is likely, because she seemed to be in semi-good spirits when texting the friend, aside from feeling sick.

If it's not a reaction to the shot, another possibility is that she self-medicated the pain, and had an accidental OD.

No charges have been filed, and probably won't be, as the girls hitting Nex after having water thrown on them would not be considered a crime.

Anyway, this most recent news is upsetting to the left, because they were seeking to portray this tragedy as open season on trans people. In this case, it appears Nex followed three girls into the bathroom in order to dump water on them, a small fight broke out, and then something happened after that which killed her, not directly related to the fight.

It is probably true that the three girls had been bullying her, and the water was Nex's revenge plot. Maybe she didn't think they'd actually hit her in response, and they did. But this looks like a typical high school fight with a tragic but mostly unrelated death the following day, and not a savage, bigoted beating of a "non binary" person.

The left cannot accept any of the facts provided, and the current narrative is that the police are lying. Dumb.
    Could be an allergic reaction, but seems doubtful.

I think I’d still bet on suicide. I don’t make much of her “I poured water on them” text.

Kids lie and are full of false bravado and aren’t likely to tell their friends they cowered to bullies or act like it bothered them.

I think almost all of the gender confused are mentally ill, so it feels like waking up, dreading going to school or dealing with it again, and opting out via suicide are slightly more likely than an allergic reaction. If it happened night of then an allergic reaction would be more likely.

Most times a serious allergic reaction happens quickly. And more lip swelling, airway constriction, etc.

They likely didn’t give her any serious pain shot for injuries they deemed minor. NSAID and heart are a thing though, so that’s possible, but still feel like it’s more likely she ingested something fatal.

I also don’t think they necessarily know what killed her from that autopsy report. They know what didn’t. She didn’t have some hematoma from banging her head off a sink or blunt trauma to chest. Leads me to think they are waiting to see what she ingested.

That’s just my guess.

Comments

gut: this

Load Metric
    Parental units sound a bit sketch having named her Nex …. they gifted her with long odds

Doubtful we are looking at a trad nuclear family

Comments

BCR: I assumed she named herself that. Feels like something a non-binary kid would like. Agree if birth name.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

She told this water story to police, too.

My guess is it's true.

Seems like she didn't follow them into the bathroom to start a fight, but rather heard them commenting about her while in the bathroom, and threw water on them in retaliation.

Load Metric
    ITT: worlds biggest bunch of fucking retarded tool bags

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Why?

Load Metric
    Why?
    You have nothing fucking better to do?

The left, the left… blah blah blah… bunch of ‘lefties’ on this site right? How many posted about this kid? 0.0??

Why are you so hung up on other peoples sex gender? You’re not actually retarded… so you know there’s a spectrum… more testosterone less testosterone, intersex, ambiguous genitalia etc… it’s none of your fucking business. A little kid with a hard life died show some compassion or better yet, just find something better to talk about.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: The man knows about spectrums lol

Ryback_feed_me_more: Counter rep for making excuses for mental illness that are beng encouraged by morons

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Why?
    You have nothing fucking better to do?

The left, the left… blah blah blah… bunch of ‘lefties’ on this site right? How many posted about this kid? 0.0??

Why are you so hung up on other peoples sex gender? You’re not actually retarded… so you know there’s a spectrum… more testosterone less testosterone, intersex, ambiguous genitalia etc… it’s none of your fucking business. A little kid with a hard life died show some compassion or better yet, just find something better to talk about.
    This is a complaint about the media and left wing Twitter influencers, who exploit tragic deaths like these to push a histrionic narrative about anti-trans hate crimes.

I do have compassion for the girl. Whatever happened, she definitely didn't deserve to die. I even believe that the water she threw on the girls really was in response to a repeated pattern of verbal bullying. It looks like some tragic event occurred to take her life, but it was probably not directly related to the fight, but more likely a pain pill OD or something like that.

The truth is that most trans murders are a result of either domestic violence or sex work. Murders directly targeting trans people for their identity are quite rare, but the left wants you to believe that it's an epidemic threatening the lives of all trans people everywhere.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the headline from Daily Kos:

"Libs of TikTok targeted a district, then a non-binary student was killed on campus"

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...lled-on-campus

This is my issue.

Load Metric
    That article was fucking terrible…

You think Daily Kos is ‘the left’… who the fuck reads this shit?

Media ratings says daily Kos is 5th least trusted news tied with Breitbart…

Does Breitbart speak for ‘the right’?

Also why misgender the dead kid that you have compassion for??

Comments

Serial Fail: This

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Is Druff supposed to say “they” as a gender?

Comments

1marley1: If that’s what they wanted. I mean unless he’s a dick…

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Is Druff supposed to say “they” as a gender?
    69% of PFA agree!

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...light=Pronouns

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Covid booster got her. #split

Note split would say her vs they, just like druff.

Load Metric
    That article was fucking terrible…

You think Daily Kos is ‘the left’… who the fuck reads this shit?

Media ratings says daily Kos is 5th least trusted news tied with Breitbart…

Does Breitbart speak for ‘the right’?

Also why misgender the dead kid that you have compassion for??
    You're just a miserable leftist fuckstick troll Marley. Stop making excuses for mental illness being reclassified. The same assholes claiming the explosion in transgenderism is normal (its not its perpetuating something known as Im confused about my gender bullshit hell if a kid decided he was a car or dog would people be taking them to a vet to be seen and be made when the Vet tells them the kid is mental?)

the same pysch docs decided pedophilia is a sexual preference. Yeah that right there disqualifies them from deciding if a kid is legit trans. Numbers prove this is all pyschobabble bullshit but hey when we transition these mentally ill they cant ever reproduce meaning ... lower population.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    From watching the video of this girl, I do not believe she was actually trans. Her mannerisms were fairly feminine, and she even retained a mostly feminine look.

Indeed, she identified as "non-binary", rather than male.

For the most part, I believe non-binary is a copout, where someone wants to have a trans identity but doesn't want to actually live as the opposite gender.

We have gotten away from what trans was supposed to be -- switching to the other gender in order to alleviate the deep psychological pain of gender dysphoria.

This girl does not appear to have had gender dysphoria at all. She was probably just a bit "different" and had a hard time fitting in with other girls, so I'm guessing that's what led her to fall into the trans community.

Those with gender dysphoria are miserable being their birth gender. They hate their body and their secondary sex characteristics, and wish very badly they had been born the opposite sex. For these people, transitioning can sometimes provide psychological relief, but of course this should be held off until they're adults, as often these feelings resolve themselves by adulthood.

I think the left is doing incredible damage by validating the idea of 100 genders and bizarre pronouns, as they are simply confusing today's youth into thinking they're trans simply because they're a bit different or gender nonconforming.

The message should be that it's fine to be an effeminate boy or masculine girl, and that people should be accepting of such differences. The message should NOT be that you are "trans" if you're not like everyone else.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Turned out it actually was suicide: https://people.com/nex-benedict-caus...ullied-8608937

Social media libs have egg on their face, after insisting this was a targeted murder or brutal beating of a trans teen.

Some more information has since come out about this situation:

- The girls who fought with Nex were actually freshmen, thus were younger than her, not older.

- Nex did not know these girls. While in the bathroom, she perceived that they were laughing at her, so she threw water on them, thus starting the altercation.

So it looks like these girls were not habitual bullies, and they weren't at fault for any of this.

Nex did complain about routine bullying at the school, and parents at the school have complained that in general school officials have ignored or poorly handled past bullying complaints. I actually believe all of that.

Here's a little secret about school bullying in modern times:

The left wants you to believe that they're the ones actively fighting bullies, whereas the cold, callous right just wants kids to harden up and deal with it.

But that's not what's actually happening. "Restorative justice" is an idiotic, permissive left wing methodology, dealing with crime and punishment. However, it has made it into many school districts in recent years. Restorative justice in schools eschews punishment in favor of making kids understand why they misbehaved.

Restorative justice views “harm” as a fracturing of relationships, rather than something that demands punishment. A restorative justice process is a way to uncover true needs and heal relationships via meaningful accountability.

How might restorative justice apply to a conflict? Restorative justice allows the impacted parties to talk about what happened, how they are feeling about it now, the impact it had on everyone, and ultimately what can be done to make it as right as possible.
    As you can imagine, this approach completely fails in a school setting. This is because kids lack maturity, and they simply equate lack of punishment with the ability to get away with more. If you know that beating up a kid you hate will get you suspended, you might think twice about it. If you know that you'll simply be brought into the office to talk about your feelings, you probably won't hesitate to beat up that kid.

Modern public schools taking the restorative justice approach like to talk tough about "zero tolerance bullying policies", but it's all bullshit. Their restorative justice shit is the opposite of zero tolerance, and the kids learn this quickly.

Of course, as with many left wing ideologies, there ends up with conflict and hypocrisy. Lefty school administrators want a restorative justice system of discipline, but at the same time, they want LGTBQ students protected. The problem is that you can't have both at the same time. The same permissive restorative justice system which gives endless chances to bad kids with no punishment also enables no-consequence bullying against "different" kids -- including those who are LGBTQ.

I have no idea if this particular school has restorative justice policies. But if they do, it's very believable that Nex's parents complained about her being bullied, and nothing was done. Perhaps she felt helpless to stop it, and committed suicide after that last fight. If that's the case, school administrators should be blamed, and the school's policies regarding handling bullying complaints should be examined.

Load Metric
    BUMP

Turned out it actually was suicide: https://people.com/nex-benedict-caus...ullied-8608937

Social media libs have egg on their face, after insisting this was a targeted murder or brutal beating of a trans teen.

Some more information has since come out about this situation:

- The girls who fought with Nex were actually freshmen, thus were younger than her, not older.

- Nex did not know these girls. While in the bathroom, she perceived that they were laughing at her, so she threw water on them, thus starting the altercation.

So it looks like these girls were not habitual bullies, and they weren't at fault for any of this.

Nex did complain about routine bullying at the school, and parents at the school have complained that in general school officials have ignored or poorly handled past bullying complaints. I actually believe all of that.

Here's a little secret about school bullying in modern times:

The left wants you to believe that they're the ones actively fighting bullies, whereas the cold, callous right just wants kids to harden up and deal with it.

But that's not what's actually happening. "Restorative justice" is an idiotic, permissive left wing methodology, dealing with crime and punishment. However, it has made it into many school districts in recent years. Restorative justice in schools eschews punishment in favor of making kids understand why they misbehaved.

Restorative justice views “harm” as a fracturing of relationships, rather than something that demands punishment. A restorative justice process is a way to uncover true needs and heal relationships via meaningful accountability.

How might restorative justice apply to a conflict? Restorative justice allows the impacted parties to talk about what happened, how they are feeling about it now, the impact it had on everyone, and ultimately what can be done to make it as right as possible.
    As you can imagine, this approach completely fails in a school setting. This is because kids lack maturity, and they simply equate lack of punishment with the ability to get away with more. If you know that beating up a kid you hate will get you suspended, you might think twice about it. If you know that you'll simply be brought into the office to talk about your feelings, you probably won't hesitate to beat up that kid.

Modern public schools taking the restorative justice approach like to talk tough about "zero tolerance bullying policies", but it's all bullshit. Their restorative justice shit is the opposite of zero tolerance, and the kids learn this quickly.

Of course, as with many left wing ideologies, there ends up with conflict and hypocrisy. Lefty school administrators want a restorative justice system of discipline, but at the same time, they want LGTBQ students protected. The problem is that you can't have both at the same time. The same permissive restorative justice system which gives endless chances to bad kids with no punishment also enables no-consequence bullying against "different" kids -- including those who are LGBTQ.

I have no idea if this particular school has restorative justice policies. But if they do, it's very believable that Nex's parents complained about her being bullied, and nothing was done. Perhaps she felt helpless to stop it, and committed suicide after that last fight. If that's the case, school administrators should be blamed, and the school's policies regarding handling bullying complaints should be examined.
    Most alt right accounts been saying "overdose" but not mentioning suicide. If they were being bullied heavily and killed themselves the next day after being attacked that doesn't really invalidate much... I mean really is your point "haha they didn't die of being attacked but instead killed themselves over ongoing harassment and a current political client that constantly makes them out to be mentally deranged and child predators?"

also Druff your take was completely wrong but have no problem calling out the left here. quote below

"So what killed her, if it wasn't related to the fight?

"
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Thread Information