Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Dead PFA Posters

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Wrong. I'm not a liberal and grew tired you calling Walter and others a Pedophilic, because you were easily tilted and had no imagination for a comeback. This is actually Ironic, because it is usually the liberals that resort to name calling when easily tilted.
    Wrong. You’re personal opinion is not the standard for what happened. Walter’s continues pedo behavior got out of control and had to be addressed. Now that he is gone, this place is good.

You were the one with the behavior that got out of control. You seem to have forgotten why Druff banned you.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Walter was definitely not a pedo.

Desertrunner fabricated this and somehow Druff has a soft spot for mentally challenged people he has met in real life.

Any sane person would choose Walter over desertrunner
    Dude acted like an obsessed pedo here, his BS got real old quick here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Walter was definitely not a pedo.

Desertrunner fabricated this and somehow Druff has a soft spot for mentally challenged people he has met in real life.

Any sane person would choose Walter over desertrunner
    Dude acted like an obsessed pedo here, his BS got real old quick here.
    is the pedo in the room with us right now?

Comments

dmndkutr: Gold

desertrunner: No, Walt is gone.

Load Metric
    The upside to all of this is most of the turds here are gone now and this board has improved.

The upside to all of this is most of the turds here are gone now and this board has improved.
    I honestly think the whole pedo/Walter thing was just a lot of self-projection on your part.

Comments

nunbeater: with right wingers EVERY FUCKING TIME

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    I honestly think the whole pedo/Walter thing was just a lot of self-projection on your part.
    Well then you’re a dumbass and the joke is on you.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Well then you’re a dumbass and the joke is on you.
    Just stay away from kids please.

Druff, don't let him around Benjamin.

Load Metric
    The minute you walk into a room, any room, that room now becomes dumber by your mere presence. That would be true if you walked into some workshop for mentally disabled adults learning to tie their shoes.

Once you arrive, you’re now the stupidest person there and any discourse will reach a new low.

That’s the desertrunner effect.

Comments

splitthis: Faaaaaaagggggg

sonatine: Haaaaaaagggggg

Serial Fail: HAG

Load Metric
    goddamn desertrunner I couldn't even begin to imagine my buddy the poker pro having a forum and inviting me on and letting everyone know that hey this guy is my friend in real life and then shitting the bed so hard that I get banned whilst embarrassing myself and my good buddy the poker pro

you think this is some kind of triumphant return for you but it's not, you get back here and immediately start doing the same shit that got your dumb ass banned in the first place. You're weak, you're outta control, and you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everyone around you

Comments

David USF: 100%. Spectrum boy is as spectrum boy does.

Load Metric
    Settle down rofl.

Desert rules your asses.

Gettem DR.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Dessert did not wrong and I support him

PFA is full of “cyber bullies” who “gang” up on any outsider

The same thing happened to me, so don’t take it personal Runner

Thankfully I was born a 6’2’’ 210 LB monster with two stones the size of boulders dangling between my legs

Comments

OK2: i changed my mind on this nigga he get it poppin

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think people are forgetting the difference between desertrunner's behavior on this forum when I banned him, and his behavior now.

The previous incarnation of desertrunner got into a lot of battles here. Yes, most of them started with him first, but he also kept it going, and the forum became too centered around that. He was also starting way too many low value threads, though his intentions were good (trying to bring discussion topics to the forum).

Up until recently, desertrunner was ignoring almost all of the personal attacks, responding only occasionally. He also wasn't starting up with anyone. Even in this thread, note that he wasn't the one to bring up his issues with Sobchak, and he only commented when someone brought it up.

The threads desertrunner started in 2024 have been mostly good. There have been a few duds, but a lot of them generated real and serious discussion, and some were even topics I had meant to bring up here myself but forgot.

The bottom line is that desertrunner's presence on PFA a few years ago was a major distraction to the forum, whereas his presence now is not. There will always be people here who dislike him, and that's fine, but I am happy with my decision to have brought him back.

desertrunner has always been a dependable and loyal friend, who has frequently offered to help when he feels I can use it, in whatever might be going on at the time. He never thinks about what's in it for him, or worries about the burden of doing whatever he's offering. I've known him since 2010, and have always been able to count on him. This is something I very much appreciate, as it's becoming increasingly rare these days to find in people.

Comments

Ricky: Good post. DR as a poster = hella mid. But good friends deserve support, especially

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I think people are forgetting the difference between desertrunner's behavior on this forum when I banned him, and his behavior now.

The previous incarnation of desertrunner got into a lot of battles here. Yes, most of them started with him first, but he also kept it going, and the forum became too centered around that. He was also starting way too many low value threads, though his intentions were good (trying to bring discussion topics to the forum).

Up until recently, desertrunner was ignoring almost all of the personal attacks, responding only occasionally. He also wasn't starting up with anyone. Even in this thread, note that he wasn't the one to bring up his issues with Sobchak, and he only commented when someone brought it up.

The threads desertrunner started in 2024 have been mostly good. There have been a few duds, but a lot of them generated real and serious discussion, and some were even topics I had meant to bring up here myself but forgot.

The bottom line is that desertrunner's presence on PFA a few years ago was a major distraction to the forum, whereas his presence now is not. There will always be people here who dislike him, and that's fine, but I am happy with my decision to have brought him back.

desertrunner has always been a dependable and loyal friend, who has frequently offered to help when he feels I can use it, in whatever might be going on at the time. He never thinks about what's in it for him, or worries about the burden of doing whatever he's offering. I've known him since 2010, and have always been able to count on him. This is something I very much appreciate, as it's becoming increasingly rare these days to find in people.

your boyfriend is a fuckin retard.

Comments

Serial Fail: HOF

RichardBrodiesCombover.: lol

nunbeater: HOOF

Ricky: (Continued from druffs post above) especially dumbass friends.

1marley1: I like this post
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

your boyfriend is a fuckin retard.

sorry sweet d but todays the day you learn the truth.

Comments

OK2: you have exceptionally good taste in comedy and are very funny ngl im using a mouse and osk on the arm of a recliner
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    click

great song lads, you're all soon dead

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sorry to see my role model Sonantine acting immaturely in this thread and making child like jokes

Comments

OK2: pipes is keeping this sites heart pumping enough bpm im xfactor 180 on him

Load Metric
    and here goes NickyPipes saying some shit that no one gives a fuck about

Comments

Ricky: Your balls are showing and they need sun, sacksopale bruv

Load Metric
    I don't want to pile on because I've either ignored you, or missed why exactly you irritate so many. But you need to grasp, this group of guys have a long history and the diversity of the posters is and was the secret sauce that made nwp dd and pfa fun and interesting.

All of us, and I do mean ALL OF US cept Druff obv would choose 99% of pfa posters to stay active instead of you, and I'm not being mean. 100 DR< 1 Limitles or Tyde or Zap on a vodkabender.

At least they're entertaining and memorable ....RIP JD...(pours beer on ground).

Rather than neg you, I'm going to try one time to be nice and tell you, no numbnuts, the board hasn't improved, and nobody new should be fucking up MY LOLS by fagging up the board to the point of running MADE posters off. Do not fuck with
    the sauce. Do not make broad declarations about the state of a union you barely belong to. Nwp days were Darwinian, you'd been bagged and living in retard siberia, never having another chance to irritate anyone. (RIP wrenchjockey)

I've never took you for some safe space needing pussy, just a forgettable middling poster that starts threads with zero responses. Stop with your pedo name calling bs, and try talking to dudes like you would at your corner pub. It's sick to read, to think about, and IRL you'd get your ass handed to you for false flagging someone a pedo ffs.

Stop being a dick maybe, lay low, and by this time 5 years from now, maybe you won't be so universally hated (again, I mostly don't get that, but maybe I missed it).

Good luck numbnuts.... ..good god I'm drunk for a Wednesday night.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Your fag libtard friends have thrown around the word pedo much more than DR.

Load Metric
    The longtime team fag libtards of PFA (you know who you are) hide behind your keyboards in your dark basements and anonymously gang up on people. Shitfucks that can't beat the flies off your stinking asses. Alligator mouths and hummingbird asses. Sick weak fucks.

If anyone should be banned off this forum it's the team libtard fags that have ruined this country.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The longtime team fag libtards of PFA (you know who you are) hide behind your keyboards in your dark basements and anonymously gang up on people. Shitfucks that can't beat the flies off your stinking asses. Alligator mouths and hummingbird asses. Sick weak fucks.

If anyone should be banned off this forum it's the team libtard fags that have ruined this country.
    Heart failure, scooter bound, buffet food, you’re the heavy favorite to be the next addition to dead PFA posters. You won’t be missed.

What’s it like to be so feeble you’d get your ass beat by a teenage girl? Anyone with any self-respect eats a bullet before they allow it to get to that level.

Tick tock

Comments

mickeycrimm: I can stomp a mud hole in your punk ass

David USF: ^ Suuuure you can tough guy LOL

Thread Information