mcMicheal was part of the Bears SB team in 85. After he left the NFL he went on to professional wrestling in WCW. He announced he was diagnosed with ALS in 2021 which is a horrible disease and way to go out and unlike Hawking people normally don’t live long after diagnosis. He’s in ICU hospitalized for the second time in a matter of months this time with what was assumed to be Pneumonia again but turned out to be a sepsis with a nasty UTI plus now he’s got MRSA which just isn’t good multiple infections in a dude who’s got degenerative neurological issues just is a sign his body is failing. He was recently announced as a member of the NFL HOF class of 2024 but I don’t think he’s gonna live to see it. His wife was in Vegas to represent him among the other honorees at the SB.

If he gets out of the hospital this time I’m gonna be shocked truthfully. He has been a train wreck since the last hospitalization in August he’s a shell of who he was and sadly he’s another example of somebody whose quality of life is being sacrificed for quantity. If he was an animal we would’ve put him down out of mercy at this point. I believe he’s not even on hospice care which is a crime in itself.