Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kansas City Parade shooting

Load Metric

Kansas City Parade shooting

What was behind it, saw 1 dead 27 inured

Comments

splitthis: The usual suspects of course.

Load Metric
    Havent heard anything on motive if I were to take a guess probably pro hamas fucktards. This was clearly domestic terrorism. Given the shooting in Tx on Sunday was Anti semitic in nature it tends to lean that this one had similiar type motives. Since the police are quiet it stands to reason they know and are waiting. Either more illegals or whackjob leftists likely

Load Metric
    This was crazy bystanders tackled the shooter well done K.C.

https://twitter.com/50StatesOfLie/status/1758005448995684717

Load Metric
    If it was whitey we would have heard white supremacy white supremacy by now lol.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Kelce shills for gun control while collecting millions from Pfizer, murder shot poster boy. Fuck him.

Comments

Serial Fail: Cru harder, cunt
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    This looks like it was gang/criminal beef activity, but disgustingly and sadly it ended up with 9 children among the innocent bystanders who were shot. Kansas City and parts of St. Louis are among the most dangerous places in the entire country. I don't go to either without being armed. All of these types that aren't felons can legally carry a concealed weapon in Missouri.

These type of shootouts aren't uncommon, just usually it doesn't involve this many bystanders and children. In the St. Louis area and the cities south of there in Arkansas and Tennessee down to Mississippi - Google Memphis, Jonesboro, Jackson etc. there seems to be gunfire at every other car meet, community gathering, concert, even occasional high school sporting events. The black on black crime related mass shootings are usually swept directly under the rug. There was an incident similar to this a year or two ago in Arkansas at car meet/festival that ended with 27 injured (6 children) and a couple killed, but I bet almost everyone here never even heard of that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    This looks like it was gang/criminal beef activity, but disgustingly and sadly it ended up with 9 children among the innocent bystanders who were shot. Kansas City and parts of St. Louis are among the most dangerous places in the entire country. I don't go to either without being armed. All of these types that aren't felons can legally carry a concealed weapon in Missouri.

These type of shootouts aren't uncommon, just usually it doesn't involve this many bystanders and children. In the St. Louis area and the cities south of there in Arkansas and Tennessee down to Mississippi - Google Memphis, Jonesboro, Jackson etc. there seems to be gunfire at every other car meet, community gathering, concert, even occasional high school sporting events. The black on black crime related mass shootings are usually swept directly under the rug. There was an incident similar to this a year or two ago in Arkansas at car meet/festival that ended with 27 injured (6 children) and a couple killed, but I bet almost everyone here never even heard of that.
    I agree. Apparently the guy tackled was black, according to a photo which has leaked out.

This really did have a look of a gang beef, rather than a spree killing. If it were a spree killing, a lot more people would have been killed and injured, and it likely would have been one person doing it, rather than three.

Spree killings are almost always done by a lone individual.

Terrorist killings are done by multiple people, but this does not have the appearance of being terror related.

The left screaming "OMG OMG OMG what we gonna do about guns" after every mass shooting is so tiresome, because they never have an answer as to how we get the guns out of the hands of felons already holding them. In fact, this will just embolden these felons, as their victims will no longer have any means to defend themselves.

The only thing we ever get back is, "Well, it worked in Australia", which was such a different scenario that it can't be compared to any similar effort attempted in the US.

Load Metric
    Wat up nigga? He a good boy, he dindu nottin.

Name:  53-F9-AF84-BB90-432-F-A8-DE-12-CB8-A066-A46.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  52.0 KB

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Apparently likely both Illegals despite being minors. Theyre from Nicaragua and likely MS-13 members. Thank you Biden your fucker and your wide open damn border bullshit!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Apparently likely both Illegals despite being minors. Theyre from Nicaragua and likely MS-13 members. Thank you Biden your fucker and your wide open damn border bullshit!!
    You can't blame this on Biden besides the borders have been a problem even when Trump was in office. There is a trickle down effect from one president to another that happens in some instances. This board most posters are all right or right wing which is interesting because the general tone of a thread will take that on.

Some people just hate liberal free people I think

Comments

splitthis: Bad take

Load Metric
    Also the one guy looks African American

El Salvadorian gangs from Nicaragua like MS-13 are Latinos Latin, Nicaraguans....
    Last edited by garrett; 02-17-2024 at 05:00 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    You can't blame this on Biden besides the borders have been a problem even when Trump was in office. There is a trickle down effect from one president to another that happens in some instances. This board most posters are all right or right wing which is interesting because the general tone of a thread will take that on.

Some people just hate liberal free people I think
    Border was a shit ton less porous under Trump dude. We sure as hell didn’t have 10M illegals come across in less then 4 yrs. I see it here in AZ. There’s massive issues in Tucson which James OKeefe who used to run Project Veritas has exposed. Hotels packed out with illegals. Supposed non profit churches getting money paying no taxes and then literally demanding illegals pay them money just like the cartels to give them rides to Phoenix and such. It’s one big grift for many and the fact we have literally had almost 50k Chinese come across all mostly young males is disturbing. It’s one thing if these were families but we’re seeing tens nee hundreds of thousands of single males entering this country from the southern border that sure as F wasn’t going on under Trump dude. Plus people on terrorist watch lists. We had maybe a handful from 17-20 (prior to title 42 and Covid). It’s been hundreds under Biden no Garrett this is squarely on the dude who’s own DOJ threw him under the bus claiming he wasn’t mentally able to be charged for document violations because lf his memory and dementia.

Load Metric

El Salvadorian gangs from Nicaragua like MS-13 are Latinos Latin, Nicaraguans....
    Dude KCPD confirmed they were from Central America dude. Central Americans especially closer to the equator have darker skin than Mexicans. You’re judging based on the euro Hispanic mix that’s seen in Mexico and then further South American countries. Mayan and Aztec genetic traits lend to more darker complexions.
    Photo taken in Capital of Nicaragua dude. As you can see some are lighter and some are clearly much darker complexion.

Name:  IMG_1726.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  130.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Dude KCPD confirmed they were from Central America dude. Central Americans especially closer to the equator have darker skin than Mexicans. You’re judging based on the euro Hispanic mix that’s seen in Mexico and then further South American countries. Mayan and Aztec genetic traits lend to more darker complexions.
    Photo taken in Capital of Nicaragua dude. As you can see some are lighter and some are clearly much darker complexion.

Name:  IMG_1726.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  130.7 KB
    This is way, way off. Nicaragua is a really diverse country. Blacks make up 10% of the population, but almost all of them, like the people in your picture, live in a few of the larger cities like the capital Managua. There are also many Afro-mixed people in the cities (like the ones in your picture). Mayan and Aztec people were not black or black looking. There are people in Mexico still who aren't Mestizo. They look basically like the typical Mexican. It's the same among tribes that never mixed that are closely related to them, these people tend to actually look more Asian.

Comments

BCR: Accurate

Load Metric
    I looked for any link where KCPD stated they were from Central America and couldn’t find it. Not saying they aren’t, but I haven’t seen it. The lady killed was a Latina DJ, so I’ve reserved judgement until we find out. I don’t know if she was broadcasting or simply there. Kid looks garden variety black, but so do a lot of ball players from Latin America. Usually they’re Cuban or Dominican though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I looked for any link where KCPD stated they were from Central America and couldn’t find it. Not saying they aren’t, but I haven’t seen it. The lady killed was a Latina DJ, so I’ve reserved judgement until we find out. I don’t know if she was broadcasting or simply there. Kid looks garden variety black, but so do a lot of ball players from Latin America. Usually they’re Cuban or Dominican though.
    Really, you have come to that vernacular?

Load Metric

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I don’t know what you even mean. I just read a bio of the woman who was killed. She seemed like a nice lady married to some white dude for over 20 years. She hosted a show called taste of Tejano that was described as promoting Latino artists.

I just meant if she was broadcasting, then I could understand why she might be surrounded by Spanish speakers and it would lend credence to those who think he could be an immigrant. But she may have just been in wrong place at wrong time.

He just looks like a regular old gang banger made in the USA at first glance

Ignore the faggot emoticon I fat thumbed

Load Metric

I don’t know what you even mean. I just read a bio of the woman who was killed. She seemed like a nice lady married to some white dude for over 20 years. She hosted a show called taste of Tejano that was described as promoting Latino artists.

I just meant if she was broadcasting, then I could understand why she might be surrounded by Spanish speakers and it would lend credence to those who think he could be an immigrant. But she may have just been in wrong place at wrong time.

You sound like a politician from the SCOTUS Sotomayer confirmation hearing, that was my point. "Latina", give me a break. It's a politically correct Woke term now, it never existed prior to say 2000.

That's what I mean.

WTF happened to you?

Load Metric

You sound like a politician from the SCOTUS Sotomayer confirmation hearing, that was my point. "Latina", give me a break. It's a politically correct Woke term now, it never existed prior to say 2000.

That's what I mean.

WTF happened to you?

Are you still drinking? I used to call a Puerto Rican girl I had the hots for my lovely Latina in 1985.

Are you confusing Latina with Latinx, which is some woke gender neutral shit.

My post is anything but woke. It’s the opposite of woke. I find it weird we don’t have a name yet. I knew Kyle Rittenhouse’s name that day despite being a juvenile. Obviously because he’s white.

So what I was most curious about was if this was the media not reporting a name because he’s black, which is everyday afraid of blacks reporting.

But if he happened to have just streamed across the border, then it’s a much bigger story.

Comments

Sanlmar: Who calls Jennifer Lopez Puerto Rican?

Thread Information