Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another tranny shooter, this time at a church, of course msm calls him a woman.

Load Metric
    Jesus was a liberal but populists have made Him their own. I don’t quite understand it. Likely nostalgia.

The Super Bowl ads. I’m not sure who paid for them and I lack the cynicism to dive into it. Not conservative.

Comments

splitthis: Jesus was not a liberal.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    MIGHT BLOW A TRANNY THIS WEEKEND JUST TO TILT SPLITTHIS.
    Lol, don’t blame me for an excuse to fulfill your sick fantasies.

Just blow Tine.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Blow chaps back
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TURNS OUT SHOOTER WASNT EVEN TRANS, JUST HAD A FAKE ID. TEAM RETARD SEETHING AT THIS DEVELOPEMENT.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Imagine this deranged spinster running in here breathless to post this nonsense the minute it came across her patriots newsfeed.

Picture a more weathered and less attractive Annie Wilkes. One unable to find a man despite being immersed in a cult largely populated by lonely and angry aging males with no prospects.

Stray cats clawing desperately at the door to escape, ignoring even their own basic survival instinct, opting to die of starvation in the unforgiving February chill rather than spend another moment trapped with this loon.

End times indeed

Comments

OK2: bozo

splitthis: Tranny

DJ_Chaps: FLAWLESS TKO

sonatine: lmao bodied

VaughnP: Lol

Serial Fail: HOF

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Police confirmed shooter was the biological mother of the child.

Imagine being this gullible every day, much like the parishioners at Joel Osteen’s “church.”
    You guys are idiots. Splitthis called the shooter a "tranny man." She got the terminology right. News reports called the shooter a trans man.

A "trans man" was born a female.
    A "trans woman" was born a male.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Imagine being this gullible every day, much like the parishioners at Joel Osteen’s “church.”
    You guys are idiots. Splitthis called the shooter a "tranny man." She got the terminology right. News reports called the shooter a trans man.

lol look at the broke loser faggot trying to stick up for the broker loser schizo.

Comments

OK2: n-word penis

sonatine: coge

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Tranny man brought his child to Joel Osteens church and began shooting. He was yelling free Palestine.

Main stream media calls it a woman, not.

5 year old will prob not survive.

Imagine the 24/7 coverage if it was a white person in a gay faggot event. 24/7, 7 days a week for months.

This incident barely crickets and you have to search for the truth.

Fuck trannys, fuck the media. It’s time to fight.
    Glad you finally admit that trans women can biologically give birth to a son
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Imagine typing this and actually truly believing this is reality.

It was quite clear from DJchaps talking about sucking cock that we were discussing a biological man.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

I don't mean this as an insult, I honestly want to know so that I know how to proceed with your future posts... Are you fucking retarded? I ask this sincerely.

Load Metric

What gender is your roommate?

Comments

OK2: Wants to snort a line off AD's monobrow and get blown backwards in the post

Jayjami: Offset

Sheesfaced:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

TOO BAD THE SHOOTER WASN'T TRANS ANYTHING. OOPS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    splitthis, what does the q-anon "know your tranny guide" say is going on in 1st pic?

I'm gonna think of you as the lime jello Queen. What's more fun than lime jello?

Name:  jd.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  36.9 KB

Name:  jello 5.JPG
Views: 137
Size:  39.6 KB

Comments

mickeycrimm: Cleatus’ girlfriend has a hairy chest
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

lol look at the broke loser faggot trying to stick up for the broker loser schizo.
    I’m not sticking up for anyone. Just showing YOU how fucking RETARDED you are. You HERMAPHRODITES don’t know boys from girls anyway.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Imagine typing this and actually truly believing this is reality.

It was quite clear from DJchaps talking about sucking cock that we were discussing a biological man.
    You are the one that thinks biological men can transition to women and biological women can transition to men. That’s your cuck libtard belief. Unbelievably stooooooooooooopidddddd!!!! Go fuck yourself up the ass again, hermaphrodite.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

I don't mean this as an insult, I honestly want to know so that I know how to proceed with your future posts... Are you fucking retarded? I ask this sincerely.
    when did your parents discover that you are a mental midget, hermaphroditus? I ask this seriously.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Looking for gay sex again? Try BCR or Cleatus.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Looking for gay sex again? Try BCR or Cleatus.
    Does your roommate have a cock, or no?

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Homo fascinated with men’s cocks.

Sheesfaced:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's get back on track here.

On Sunday, 17-year-old Reno teenager Mashenka Reid got her father's gun, shot him dead, then shot her 5-year-old brother twice in the head, killing him as well.

She had previously locked her 2-year-old sister in a bedroom, but then had second thoughts and tried to get into the room to kill her as well. Unable to bust through the locked door, Mashenka gave up and called 911, admitting she had just killed her father and brother.

This crime was premeditated for at least a week, with Mashenka saying she had the "urge to kill".

Here's a picture of Mashenka Reid:

I'm sure you're thinking what I'm thinking.

This doesn't look like any 17-year-old girl I remember at school. Definitely masculine facial features.

The media will not talk about whether Mashenka is transgender. Right wing media apparently hasn't picked up on the story yet, as it stopped picking up national steam after the much higher profile Kansas City shooting earlier today. They're the only type of media likely to reveal Mashenka's actual birth gender.

I have a sort-of contact at the Ben Shapiro Show. Maybe I'll ship this one over to them and see if they want to look into it.

Before I saw a picture of this killer, I wondered what kind of 17-year-old girl would shoot her own family dead (including her young siblings). Girls tend not to be wired like that, which is why almost all mass shooters are male, unless they're doing it in conjunction with a male partner. This sort of thing is very much psychotic male behavior.

So between that and "Mashenka" looking like a male teenager with long hair, I have a feeling this was a trans shooter which the media is trying not to let you realize.

https://www.rgj.com/story/news/crime...s/72589745007/

Comments

splitthis: Save the trannies lol

1marley1: You’re such a fucking tool

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I went to the Daily Mail, as they tend to give no shits and publish the full story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ll-nevada.html

However, they did not indicate Mashenka is trans, so perhaps she's just a lesbian and/or very masculine.

Here's a family picture (with the dad she killed), where she looks a little bit more like a girl:

Still not convinced that's really a girl though.

Comments

mickeycrimm: No tits.

splitthis: Adams gives it away

Thread Information