Thread: I have a growth in my arm pit

Load Metric

I have a growth in my arm pit

It was not there two days ago, I know for a fact, it just appeared, I noticed it when I pulled off my shirt and just felt it. It's not black and it does not hurt. About the size of a small pencil eraser. I am a year away from 50 and I have been told the older you get the grosser you get so maybe its just a skin tag or something. No I am not pulling a cmoney fake spot here, but I am concerned this just happened. Really don't need this stress right now.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    95% a lymph node and you have an infection.
    4% you have cancer, but will make it to election
    1% you don’t make election

Comments

country978: exactly. take it easy tgull.

Load Metric
    Get it checked out. Could easily just be harmless cyst but need that confirmed.

At least you are not banned from the forum.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Send pic prob sebaceous cyst harmless.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Bad beat, especially with the alcoholic gastritis.

Get it looked at.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Horrible advice

No need to include a doctor

Do nothing for a few days, then you will be fine

Don’t forget this actionable advice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    6 months to party hard

lucky guy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

Horrible advice

No need to include a doctor

Do nothing for a few days, then you will be fine

Don’t forget this actionable advice
    Brother this is an unhealthy 50 year old man who thought he was dying earlier this year from drinking too much. Any lifelong alcoholic should immediately tend to any issue that comes up.

Friends dad in HD neglected a lump for awhile, turned out to be cancerous tumor and was boxed up at 45.

Even though I'm healthy I'm borderline hypochondriac like Druff is about health related shit, only get one life brother.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Load Metric
    Plumbers and Asbestos Exposure
    Between the 1920s and 1980s, asbestos was commonly used in countless building projects. All plumbers during that era worked with asbestos daily. Most plumbers took asbestos for granted and had no idea of long-term health risks presented by asbestos exposure.

Asbestos Use by Plumbers
    Asbestos was thought to be a perfect additive to many products used by plumbers. It’s an inert material with excellent thermal transfer properties. Many hot water pipes were asbestos-wrapped, keeping temperatures uniform and constant.

Asbestos is also fire-resistant, making it safe for plumbers to cut, weld, and braze. Also, asbestos is non-corrosive, so steel pipes were protected from rust. Finally, asbestos was inexpensive, easy to work with and widely available.

Plumbers weren’t aware of the dangers of asbestos and many were exposed daily due to the nature of their work. Unfortunately, exposure to asbestos can have deadly consequences.

How Plumbers Were Exposed to Asbestos
    Plumbers are exposed to asbestos when asbestos dust and fibers become airborne. During plumbing work, these fibers release into the air in two ways.

The first is by manually modifying asbestos materials that dislodge tiny fibers, which become airborne. Most asbestos plumbing materials are relatively safe and stable once installed, sealed, and left alone.

However, that didn’t happen until plumbers cut, sawed, sanded, and scraped their products to fit and finish jobs.

How Asbestos Fibers Become Airborne
    Manual manipulation causes asbestos fibers to become airborne, presenting a significant health hazard for plumbers.

The other equally dangerous process for creating asbestos dust is tearing apart old products where asbestos breaks down and becomes dust. No matter which process creates asbestos dust, both can put plumbers in harm’s way.

Another peril for plumbers was working in an environment where other trades cut and installed asbestos products. Asbestos was prevalent in drywall, flooring, paint, and insulation. Many plumbers were just as contaminated by other trades as they were by their own work.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    About 12-13 years ago, I have the same thing happen and figured- Damn, its my turn now. Went to my local Kaiser doctor and then referred to the local Kaiser surgery dept. Turned out to be a harmless lipoma. Since then, I have had 8-10 lipoma's removed and all have turned out to be non-cancer.

A lipoma is a slow-growing, fatty lump that's most often situated between your skin and the underlying muscle layer. A lipoma, which feels doughy and usually isn't tender, moves readily with slight finger pressure. Lipomas are usually detected in middle age. Some people have more than one lipoma.
    https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...20one%20lipoma

Load Metric
    See a doctor. Swollen lymph nodes in the armpit can be a sign of something serious.

Load Metric
    (its a skin tag)
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Gotta love all of these internet doctors diagnosing your growth without even seeing it. Hey Gringo, quit fucking around and go see a proper Dermatologist.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Gotta love all of these internet doctors diagnosing your growth without even seeing it. Hey Gringo, quit fucking around and go see a proper Dermatologist.
    This is fair point. Please post picture of arm pit so it can be properly diagnosed.

Load Metric
    No one mentioned the AIDS yet?

Comments

Jayjami: Was thinking the exact same thing

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    If you know where you are going, don’t worry about where you are.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    fucking gross dude

Load Metric
    todge your hideous collection of posters are disintegrating before our eyes this should have been tine btw

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric
    Is this growth or your Super Bowl losses worse.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information