Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Biden TEAM RETARD Good luck explaining the Biden Classified Documents to the American People because he was too senile to know the difference

Load Metric

Hey Biden TEAM RETARD Good luck explaining the Biden Classified Documents to the American People because he was too senile to know the difference

‘Elderly Man with a Poor Memory’: Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died’

Comments

splitthis: Rofl

desertrunner: FJB

Sloppy Joe: Smh

lol bottomfag

Load Metric
    It's pretty clear at this point that he is incapacitated and not currently in charge of this country.

Comments

desertrunner:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    It's pretty clear at this point that he is incapacitated and not currently in charge of this country.
    in tonight's emergency "Address the Nation"....
    Biden called the President of Israel " Sisi " who is actually the President of Egypt... but referred to him as the President of Mexico... WTF ???!!!! who is really pulling the strings and running this country ??!!!

Load Metric
    no way i was watching that, but what was it even about? more giveaway money we don't have to print our futures away?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    no way i was watching that, but what was it even about? more giveaway money we don't have to print our futures away?
    it was actually about the documents investigation... but then Biden went off script and took some questions, a reporter asked something about Palestinian aid ... and that's where the gaff started... it was actually one of many gaffs in a very short amount of time.... Biden also lied about the " outcome " of the documents investigation by special counsel.... he still doesn't realize that he actually broke the law which was in the report.... but DOJ decided not to pursue charges because he is not mentally fit to stand trial... but is mentally fit to run the Country.... let that sink in...!!!????

Load Metric
    here it is...

The hypocrisy of team retard is astounding

Load Metric
    I'm sure all the hundreds of thousands of people wearing joe biden hats and clothing will now take them off.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Between the report that came out and his Presser hes clearly teetering on a invocation of the 25th Amendment. The DOJ stating his diminished mental capacity all but sets the stage for it as it establishes essentially a legal opinion in writing.

Odds Biden isnt the nominee for the Dems -300
    Odds Its so bad they have to remove Biden due to senility within the next 1-2 Months -110

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I'm sure all the hundreds of thousands of people wearing joe biden hats and clothing will now take them off.
    Theyre probably will be doing so. For the special prosector to put this in the report and likely Garlard saw it first says the Administrations own inner turmoil over Bidens mental status is growing.

Even the normally loyal press corps is turning on him with that one nasty exchange between Biden and the one reporter where she brought up how he stated numerous Democrats could beat Trump and why did he have to be the nominee.

The political wolves are closing in on him and its obvious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Between the report that came out and his Presser hes clearly teetering on a invocation of the 25th Amendment. The DOJ stating his diminished mental capacity all but sets the stage for it as it establishes essentially a legal opinion in writing.

Odds Biden isnt the nominee for the Dems -300
    Odds Its so bad they have to remove Biden due to senility within the next 1-2 Months -110

Democratic National Convention Chicago AUGUST 19-22, 2024

It is not likely the General will be Biden Trump. just my opinion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    ‘Elderly Man with a Poor Memory’: Devastating DOJ Report Says Biden ‘Did Not Remember When He Was Vice President’ and ‘When His Son Died’

imo this should be a bigger deal than it currently is.

im guessing the right doesnt want to open that can of worms. plus its an election year. plus ww3 is sparking off. but memory issues / dementia / alzh.... those are one way streets. it never gets better. i didnt like having a sundowning paranoid president when trump was in office and im not going to like it when biden starts angrily demanding to know which reporter stole his favorite socks.

Comments

country978: based and iol
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Why doesn't Biden do the person man woman camera tv thing to prove the haters wrong?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

im guessing the right doesnt want to open that can of worms. plus its an election year. plus ww3 is sparking off. but memory issues / dementia / alzh.... those are one way streets. it never gets better. i didnt like having a sundowning paranoid president when trump was in office and im not going to like it when biden starts angrily demanding to know which reporter stole his favorite socks.
    This is why a Presidential candidate should never pick a VP based on how many votes they 'might' get. Now the Dems are stuck with arguably the most unpopular and least qualified successor in modern history. Harris is Dan Quayle on steroids. The issue is if Biden elects to step down at the Convention which seems more likely, the Dems have to choose Harris otherwise they will be deemed sexists and racists.

If I am advising Trump I am beating the drum for a debate with Biden before the convention. Biden will certainly refuse, he has to given his dementia, which will pave the way to hand off to Harris in August, which will 100% guarantee a Trump win in a landslide.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I mean, this is exactly what the people voted for, right?

It's not like Biden was sharp as a tack in 2020, and then declined steeply in the past 4 years. In reality, he was already senile in 2020, and it's just been a slow decline ever since. The decline will continue for the next 4 years, and maybe even speed up, if the people are dumb enough to elect him again.

My grandmother went from very sharp to completely in the weeds within 18 months, with the final 9 months being really bad. In her final days, her leg was amputated, and she never realized it was gone. I got to see firsthand the progress of senility, and it was sad. Her issue came from a circulation problem which started in her foot, and eventually not enough blood was making it to her brain, hence the quick decline.

Had something like this been the case with Biden, it would be understandable why he was elected the first time. But no. He was clearly not all there.

Now people are like, "OMG OMG OMG did you hear Biden is senile and doesn't remember the year his son died, or the years he was VP?"

I'm not the slightest bit surprised.

Elect a senile old coot, get a senile old coot.

Comments

country978: even sonatine is on the trump train now

FRANKRIZZO: srry about your mom , mine had same fate by 80 my dad didn't go senile until he was 89

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

This is why a Presidential candidate should never pick a VP based on how many votes they 'might' get. Now the Dems are stuck with arguably the most unpopular and least qualified successor in modern history. Harris is Dan Quayle on steroids. The issue is if Biden elects to step down at the Convention which seems more likely, the Dems have to choose Harris otherwise they will be deemed sexists and racists.

If I am advising Trump I am beating the drum for a debate with Biden before the convention. Biden will certainly refuse, he has to given his dementia, which will pave the way to hand off to Harris in August, which will 100% guarantee a Trump win in a landslide.

thing about harris is, by and large, she doesnt solve any of biden's problems and possibly makes them worse (with regards to solidifying support from the left).

im assuming we are going to see some insane kayfabe gymnastics where biden agrees to a debate but then the lights go dark, chief keef starts blasting over the PA, and newsom rides up to the platform on a white horse, hits a blunt, and then blows the smoke in trumps face before crip walking out the door to his private helicopter.

Comments

country978: hits the blunt and blows it in trumps face
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    What format do you think the Democratic Convention will adopt? Something like the Masked Singer? Big reveal on the last day?

I’m gonna spring for the ad free Paramount+ streaming option. This is gonna be lit

Whomever they decide is best for America. Everyone loves a surprise. If the production value is kept high they can’t miss. People will likely prefer this to the tedious primaries.

The honeymoon only has to last 2 months.

I hear Chicago may delay the start of the school year cause of the anticipated after parties and all.

Comments

country978: itll be a barn burner

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    What format do you think the Democratic Convention will adopt? Something like the Masked Singer? Big reveal on the last day?

I’m gonna spring for the ad free Paramount+ streaming option. This is gonna be lit

Whomever they decide is best for America. Everyone loves a surprise. If the production value is kept high they can’t miss. People will likely prefer this to the tedious primaries.

The honeymoon only has to last 2 months.

I hear Chicago may delay the start of the school year cause of the anticipated after parties and all.

Thread Information