Thread: TRUMP ENDORSES BUD, "GREAT AMERICAN BRAND, DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE", STOCK POPS

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

TRUMP ENDORSES BUD, "GREAT AMERICAN BRAND, DESERVE ANOTHER CHANCE", STOCK POPS

TEAM RETARD IN SHAMBLES
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Actually agree with him.

This wasn't a woke company. They just had a few out-of-control woke marketers which the company wasn't properly supervising.

Bud took their lumps for this, clearly learned to stop pandering to the soy left, and indeed deserve another chance.

The important thing was for right wingers to establish that they also have the power to boycott en masse. I actually don't like speech/politics related boycotts of companies, but this was necessary because the left has been bullying spineless corporations for a full decade, thus causing the aforementioned woke pandering. Large companies got the message that they need to kiss the soy ring in order to survive the social media landscape, as only left wingers did effective boycotts, while the right never had. This effort -- and the later one against Target -- showed that right wingers can really fuck up big corporations if these companies get too uppity with the woke messaging.

So it was more about establishing a precedent than actually punishing the owner of Bud Light.

Mission accomplished, time to move on.

Comments

Mission146: I've heard that Budweiser tastes better if you sprinkle in a little Copium.

Load Metric
    Whatever tens of millions that just got funneled into a Trump PAC is money well spent.

Good timing. I’m guessing it was long offered, but he wanted to nail down the nomination first. That race is over, so $

Comments

Sanlmar: That’s beautiful

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just let me know when Bud Light stops tasting like piss and I'll start drinking it again (for the first time).

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Bud Light tastes like nothing. If you think it tastes like piss, you aren't a real beer drinker. Let me, a legitimate beer drinker set things straight.
    American water beer ranking:
    1. Natural Light - zero flavor and cheap
    2. Busch Light - .001 flavor and cheap
    3. Bud Light - .002 flavor and cheap

any time some faggot says Bud Light tastes like Piss discount their opinion. It tastes like nothing. You know what tastes like piss? Heineken. Corona. Hamm's. Bud Light tastes like nothing.

Comments

country978: agree

1dollarboxcar: true....

Load Metric

Comments

Mission146: The Black & Tan is pretty damn good.

Load Metric
    Shane Gillis saved them not trump. He is loved by both right and left, already cancelled, and will bring the right and left together again.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Lol team cancel culture, dancing to their puppet master.

Here's hoping Pepsi, Orange Crush and Tropicana tow the line so Druff can stay hydrated

Comments

BetCheckBet: Ultimate cucks
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Shane Gillis saved them not trump. He is loved by both right and left, already cancelled, and will bring the right and left together again.
    Speaking of Shane Gillis these assholes at TMZ are trying to re-cancel him by saying clips have been “resurfaced” while they are the ones clearly resurfaces them. Who knows if it’s there idea or there is a person(s) that are behind them doing it. But JFC, I seldom get this angry looking at my Twitter feed but this is just absurd. I don’t care what your politics are… Trying to ruin this guy is absolutely disgusting. Fuck TMZ.

I am not even a “fan” of this guy. I have heard some of his shit on YouTube and podcasts and it’s genuinely funny. He was cancelled for this exact shit they are “resurfacing” today. For what it’s worth…he’s clearly playing a character in the clip. Not that it even matters. This is really awful what TMZ is doing.

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1755051857452625942

https://twitter.com/stevebyrnelive/status/1755317072546980127

https://twitter.com/barstoolsports/status/1755367178583278071

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Steve Byrne is great saw him about a month ago.

Not a big fan of Gillis but have only watched is one special.

Load Metric

Thread Information