Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tucker to Interview Putin

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Interview is out.
    Fascinating interview. Two hours long. Already 42 million views. Hi, Bart.

Tucker desperately wanted this interview to be about culture war issues. Instead he got a long history lesson. 99% of the MAGAs won't understand a word of it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

Tucker desperately wanted this interview to be about culture war issues. Instead he got a long history lesson. 99% of the MAGAs won't understand a word of it.
    I think you want to listen to this on your own before you expose yourself to media. Then you can enjoy the scramble for clicks and views with ridiculous takes and opinions or ignore the noise completely.

I agree with Mickey. It was a fascinating listen.

There might have been a woke cameraman. Hopefully that will satisfy our LA Newsom political serf’s outrage

Comments

lol wow: ouch

Load Metric

Good job reading a 2 sentence description of the interview and then clicking on the next link that said "YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHAT TAYLOR SWIFT WORE YESTERDAY"

Comments

OK2: Boom headshot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

I think you want to listen to this on your own before you expose yourself to media. Then you can enjoy the scramble for clicks and views with ridiculous takes and opinions or ignore the noise completely.

I agree with Mickey. It was a fascinating listen.

There might have been a woke cameraman. Hopefully that will satisfy our LA Newsom political serf’s outrage
    Havent had a chance to watch or listen yet. Not a chance id read a review from the Washington post and call it anything close to a fact.

Gold
    Load Metric

I got through about 45 minutes of it and will watch the rest later. I understood the history lesson just fine. You should stop trying to insult and disrespect wide swaths of the population by saying things like this or using the phrase "team retard."

You're a media personality and a poker player. What unique qualification do you think you have that allows you to speculate as to what 99% of any group might understand? How many so-called MAGA's do you even know, Bart?

You have a lot to offer, Bart. I'm a fan of yours and follow as much of your career as I can and hope to run into you one day in Salem or Everett. Here on PFA you're nothing but an obnoxious troll. I voted D in every election in my life but people like you make your "side" insufferable.

Comments

Tellafriend: You're a media personality and a poker player. What unique qualification do you think you have that allows you to speculate as to what 99% of any group might understand?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I got through about 45 minutes of it and will watch the rest later.
    Yeah, zip past the history of the world since Genesis. If I recall correctly it was about the first 45.

The rest was interesting af. If only to hear Putin himself say the things he did.

One thing that struck me was his candor about Russia’s place in the world. He did NOT claim or posture that Russia is a superpower by any measure.

His repeated mention of the American debt and the decline of the dollar as a result of sanctions and flaky foreign policy. Tellafriend was ahead of this before Ukraine 2022 but it was striking to hear Putin say out loud what we all know.

It’s required viewing.

Load Metric
    So did Tucker talk to Putin about murdering his political rivals? What about the fact he has literally embezzled billions of dollars to fund some of the most extravagant mansions in the world?
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    So did Tucker talk to Putin about murdering his political rivals? What about the fact he has literally embezzled billions of dollars to fund some of the most extravagant mansions in the world?
    I think that’s a given.

It’s a state of the world kinda thing.

You want to battle to the death over the next ten years, well you have company.

Peace thru prosperity and commerce or reinvest your Raytheon dividends. Obv we elected to fight not talk. Again, fascinating to listen to his perspective.

Gold
    Load Metric
    If you go with Sanlmar's logic Putin's corruption shouldn't matter anymore than anyone else's.

Load Metric

Comments

BetCheckBet:

tony bagadonuts:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Putin talks about how he spoke to Zelenskyy about his father fighting the Nazis in ww2. This is complete bullshit story. How can we be certain? Zelenskys father was born AFTER ww2. But yes please keep talking about what a genius Putin is…. This is what happens when all your interviews are done by state media and never questioned

https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1650974990844456961
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    FYP

So did Tucker talk to Putin about {AMERICA} murdering his political rivals? What about the fact {AMERICAN POLITICANS} have literally embezzled billions of dollars to fund some of the most extravagant mansions in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    FYP

So did Tucker talk to Putin about {AMERICA} murdering his political rivals? What about the fact {AMERICAN POLITICANS} have literally embezzled billions of dollars to fund some of the most extravagant mansions in the world?
    Your whataboutism is kinda faggot.

Load Metric
    [One thing that struck me was his candor about Russia’s place in the world. He did NOT claim or posture that Russia is a superpower by any measure.

His repeated mention of the American debt and the decline of the dollar as a result of sanctions and flaky foreign policy. Tellafriend was ahead of this before Ukraine 2022 but it was striking to hear Putin say out loud what we all know.

It’s required viewing.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1755791294192816492

Load Metric
    I haven't watched the full interview, just clips. One thing that seemed to be clear was Putin suggesting that Tucker is involved with the CIA. He made fun of him being rejected when applying but did so clearly with sarcasm and later accused him with deliberate word choice of blowing up Nordstream.

Load Metric
    Biden will never have a lengthy interview with ANYONE.
    Apparently he did with that special counsel and we discovered he couldnt remember being VP when his son died and lots of other concerning mental lapses.

Comments

Sanlmar: lol

OK2: lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

What truths are you talking about exactly?
    well you might hear about the the Minsk Agreements I and II... that were in effect and recognized by the UN as peace deals.... but then were later re-nigged upon... you might also hear how the USA created a coupe so the west could install a puppet (Zelensky) .... you might also hear how another peace agreement was made before this war started but the USA sent another puppet ( Boris Johnson ) telling the other puppet ( Zelensky ) not to accept it.... you might also hear how the Ukrainian Govt. shelled Ukrainian citizens for many many years that were ethnic Russians in the Donbas region but were supposed to be protected by the Minsk Accords... you might also hear how he doesn't appreciate to have his country surrounded by NATO that keeps expanding right up to his borders.... how would the USA feel if Russia, China and say N.Korea built up military installations in Mexico and Canada with help from Mexico and Canada ... look how we acted over the Cuban Missile Crisis....

take it as you will, but at least we will hear his side of view... i think it will be interesting.... and some truth bombs that people just don't want to hear or consider as possible truth.... point proven by most of y'all already.... but i guess we shall see what is said ....
    I'm beginning to think Russia's real motivation was primarily about the US Bioweapon research facilities in Ukraine.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I got through about 45 minutes of it and will watch the rest later. I understood the history lesson just fine. You should stop trying to insult and disrespect wide swaths of the population by saying things like this or using the phrase "team retard."

You're a media personality and a poker player. What unique qualification do you think you have that allows you to speculate as to what 99% of any group might understand? How many so-called MAGA's do you even know, Bart?

You have a lot to offer, Bart. I'm a fan of yours and follow as much of your career as I can and hope to run into you one day in Salem or Everett. Here on PFA you're nothing but an obnoxious troll. I voted D in every election in my life but people like you make your "side" insufferable.
    LOL Team Retard

Comments

OK2: FAGGOT
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Lol tru

OK2: what a transformation

Thread Information