Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I just got off the phone with Tyde

He is in California

He was really worked up, I tried to talk some sense into him but he was rambling
    Possibly. I only took a few minutes to look into his location and greater Phoenix was my preliminary finding. I'll find out the truth soon enough.

Does not surprise me that he was rambling. He has been abusing alcohol and probably other things as well, so he's not in a rational state of mind. That's plus years of nonsensical resentment has led to the current situation.

Load Metric
    I wouldn't say naive. He's an interesting, popular poster who has his issues. It was a good run

I can't believe stooped down to calling an elderly mother, he could really use a gf. Probably the root cause of his issues.

Gold
    Load Metric
    The best solution for everyone involved is Tyde issuing an APOLOGY TONIGHT to Druff privately with an agreement to stop bothering his Mom permanently

Druff should then drop it and not pursue the campaign of revenge he seems to be enacting

Tyde if you apologize tonight I’ll still respect you as a great poster and I believe many others will as well, you don’t want this to be your final PFA Legacy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Looks like the Phoenix thing was a mistake. I believe I have located Martin.

He's also about to see what a guy only versed in "basic HTML" can do.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I would advise Dan Druff that continuing to threaten Tyde will most likely only escalate the situation

Usually if you let things cool down for a day or two it all goes away, benders only last so long

Comments

Pablo: Pipes the voice of reason

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tyde doesn’t have a monopoly on Drunken delusions of grandeur.

Family is off limits for sure

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I would advise Dan Druff that continuing to threaten Tyde will most likely only escalate the situation

Usually if you let things cool down for a day or two it all goes away, benders only last so long

But what would you do if Martin was harrassing Mama Pipes?

Load Metric
    Brothers I think Druff needs to 'empty the clip' and put Young Carrico in a proverbial bodybag once and for all.

No more fucking around, take his pockled ass to the cleaners. Harassing his mother is absurd, even by the amoral standards that shape this community.

Obv should have known better but no matter now.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Martin is going to wake up every day and realize he can't go on PFA, and get bitter about it, then probably down more Beam than usual.

So I imagine this isn't going to go away as quickly as you think.

He's been lurking here for the last 1-2 hours, but....

Well, it's going to be a bit harder for him to do that tonight.

Basic HTML coder FTW

Load Metric

If this had simply boiled down to drunken phone calls and texts, sure. But once you bring family into it, Druff has to go full scorched Earth

Load Metric
    I don't deal with conflict in the same manner as Druff. He's been doing this since the 80s on BBS so is well versed in online warfare.

But I don't blame him and support him.

Part of that should also be a deterrence for Marty but he just can't help himself.

Load Metric
    Calling Mom Druff is so odd and this happened before. Is this something you poker guys do??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Calling Mom Druff is so odd and this happened before. Is this something you poker guys do??
    We know you like to shove flashlights up your ass, but I don't assume all guys into flashlights do it

So to answer your question, no we don't.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Lmao

JohnCommode: Classic.

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Rofl

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think if his first move was to call your mother, further escalation on your end will lead to further escalation on his end, it’s just inevitable

However, if you don’t immediately attack him, his motivation to continue to harass your family will lower by the hour. It takes a heightened sense of anger to do something like that and if you add fuel to that anger the likelihood he continues increases.

Do what you want, I don’t blame you for being annoyed he shouldn’t have called your mom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, remember that creepy Canadian weirdo neveragain39?

I banned him years ago when he posted my family's personal information TWICE. The first time he swore he was just drunk and angry and wrote a profuse apology. The second time obviously it was a permaban. This was a decade ago.

That freak has been lurking here ever since then, and constantly emails Marty trying to rile him up.

When Marty posts "emails from people who hate Todd" and pretends he's getting hundreds of people encouraging him, it's really just neveragain39.

I banned his IP of 99.227.214.34, and took additional steps to keep him out of here.

What a fucking collection of maladjusted angry weirdos.

I'll leave it to these two geniuses to figure out how I know it was neveragain39 sending those emails, and how I have his exact IP, which isn't the same one he had prior to being banned in 2014.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Called your Mom???????..... lmao

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    What a fucking collection of maladjusted angry weirdos.

as opposed to the mickeycrimm and desertrunner.

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: perfect

splitthis: Lol hermit weirdo

simpdog: Lol

Sheesfaced:

nunbeater: spot on

JohnCommode:

desertrunner: Coming from the board's pedo.

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lmao
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Brother if history has shown us anything there's no stopping Druff now.

Two grizzled vets of the forums, well aware of each others battle tactics.

They live for this shit, best to pull up a chair.

Will Martin launch Tydepoker 8.0 and burn this place to the ground? Time will tell brother, choose wisely.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Brother if history has shown us anything there's no stopping Druff now.

Two grizzled vets of the forums, well aware of each others battle tactics.

They live for this shit, best to pull up a chair.

Will Martin launch Tydepoker 8.0 and burn this place to the ground? Time will tell brother, choose wisely.
    It ain’t over for Tyde until Chinamaniac delivers the eulogy

Load Metric

Martin Carrico making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    We know you like to shove flashlights up your ass, but I don't assume all guys into flashlights do it

So to answer your question, no we don't.
    I would not know, never done it. So is that what you poker guys do- call the relatives of other people??

Thread Information