Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I’d like to see Tyde host a Twitter Space where he apologizes
    I have to wonder he was on Spaces on Twitter a few nights ago didnt listen but makes me wonder if there were warning signs then

Update: I sent him a message on Twitter on my alt X account and he subsequently immediately blocked me he had no idea it was me so I dont know why but clearly he's derailed massively. RIP Marty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Calling Mom Druff is so odd and this happened before. Is this something you poker guys do??
    Im afraid Marty is a bit bipolar and it becomes worse when hes drinking. Alcohol and bipolar folks shouldnt mix.

Load Metric
    Martin, go to a meeting. CA sober doesn't work. Get sober and get your life together before you die.

All that being said I lol'd.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I banned Martin Carrico from this forum last night, after he would not stop harassing me here. After repeated warnings, I had to remove him.

First I got the expected barrage of texts from him, calling me names and making various threats.

Then he tried to call me, and I didn't answer. I had no desire to talk to him in an angry drunken stupor.

He then proceeded to call me a "weak pussy" for not taking his call. I stopped responding to him. After ignoring him for about 8 hours, he started texting and calling my mom (who is around 80). He called repeatedly and cussed her out, and she just kept hanging up on him.

Then he left this voice mail:

MP3 file: https://pokerfraudalert.com/carrico-harass-mom-2024.mp3

He vanished after that, presumably passing out. I'm sure this shit will continue after he wakes up.

Anyone considering associating with Martin Carrico needs to consider that he does things like this.

Not gonna lie this is shocking. Alcohol is a hell of a drug though and addiction is no joke be it alcohol or hardcore drugs. Kinda sad in a way. I really thought he'd gotten things together. Makes me wonder what lead to all this massive derailing. I mean dude is headed for 60 soon. Hes gonna end up alone and dead in some dive hotel if he doesn't get this turned around quick. I mean Marty and I have butted heads for years but I kinda was happy he'd gotten his head out of the bottle (unlike Les who seems determined to die from cirrhosis)

Sent over the edge by China being a big time bettor and ignoring him?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- You need to start trimming some of the nut jobs from the site.
    Can you please drink bleach
    You first. I suggest high quality splashless clorox.

Load Metric
    Turns out Mr. "I'm Going to Ruin Your Life With an Epic Website and SEO" and Mr. "I Would Destroy This Cespool With My Own Site But I Just Don't Feel Like It" is too broke to even afford a computer at this point.

He had one, but I'm guessing it either broke or he sold it for drugs. He hasn't had a computer in awhile. Martin is now reduced to using an old iPhone for all of his internet browsing needs.

As a not-so-great man once said....

Tight life
    Maybes he got a tablet and using Hardee’s internet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Snead View Post
    HE STATED SOMEWHERE THAT HE PICKED UP THE BOTTLE AGAIN AND HAVING MELT DOWNS BECAUSE OF THE STATE HIS COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY IN. IMAGINE WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO WHEN BIDEN WINS RE-ELECTION.

LOL MAGA TURDS
    Hmm multiple swing states looking like shit for Biden. He’s down 7 in GA. Every swing state polls show economy and the border are top 2 issues. Biden gets shredded on those hands down. If the Dems want to keep the WH they need to dump the old senile fuck and replace him with Newsome Asap. Scary proposition for those who shudder at Newsome bringing Commiefornia shit to America but Dems are headed for a rude awakening. The criminal issues with Trump are going sideways. They’re best hope is now on hold indefinitely in DC. Bragg maybe the only case that gets held before Nov and it’s a weak ass case at best. Fani Willis maybe impeached in Ga for ethical and potential criminal actions of her own per some reports. At best she’s likely going to be forced to recuse herself and another DA takes over the case.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So let's go back in time to May 2023.

I just had my phone call with Martin. It was, by far, the best call I've ever had with him. We talked for awhile, nobody yelled, he was rational, and we discussed everything both past and present. I heard him out and he heard me out. He told me he had been sober for 6 months and had really turned a corner.

Of course I was very skeptical regarding how long this would last, but I didn't verbalize that. I told him good job, and at the end I told him I would let him back on the forum. He said he was concerned that if he returned, that people would relentlessly troll him and he wouldn't be able to post good content. I told him that I can't give him any special privileges or protection, but I would make sure that his serious threads (such as the ones where he'd post pics/videos) would not be disrupted by trolls.

I kept to that promise, though he became increasingly needy and kept texting me demands to delete things and/or to ban people whenever they posted photoshopped GIFs of him or whatever. He was especially infuriated by limitles, and if I didn't drop everything to "take care" of limites, he would get furious.

Still, I kept my cool and did what I promised. It is ironic that, in his last weeks before being re-banned, he was bitching about my deletion of trolling in desertrunner's threads, since that's EXACTLY what Martin kept demanding of me.

Just before the truce, I saw a video where he posted himself walking into a fairly nice beach-area house. At the time I wondered how he could afford such a thing. While on the small side, a house like that in Oceanside would have been thousands per month in rent. Was Martin really doing well enough to afford that? It was clear that, at the very least, he had access to the house, as he showed himself walking up to it, walking inside, and filming it, with nobody else apparently there. At that moment, I thought maybe he had just come back from one of his shipboard jobs and had 5 figures to his name.

This is why I was surprised when the whole Vegas trip happened, and the events which followed. The house video was posted on May 15, 2023. Two weeks later, he packed up everything and drove to Vegas. He made no more mention of the house, and claimed he might stay in Vegas permanently. He was staying at a shit motel in the ghetto, which surprised me given that he had just been renting a fairly expensive house in Oceanside.

What further surprised me was that he needed to raise money to play a $777 WSOP event. This wasn't because Martin was being frugal. It clearly seemed he didn't have the money to enter this event, and at the time, acted very grateful that I was willing to get involved to collect and distribute the money. It was essential that I meet with him to buy him in, as I wanted to make 100% certain that he would really play the event, and not just take the $ and degen it off. I guess he could have unregistered the next day, and I meant to go visit at the beginning of the event to make sure he really showed up, but he posted pics from the event so that wasn't necessary. To be fair, once he had ticket in hand, he seemed excited to play and I found it unlikely he would unregister. I didn't have much optimism that he would cash, as Marty has almost zero experience in WSOP events, and they play a lot differently than $1/$2 at Oceans 11. He didn't cash, but whatever. Only 15% do, and obviously people were putting him in to be nice, and not because they thought he was a great player.

I'll continue in the next post...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Martin likes to posture like he's hardened and doesn't give a shit about anything, but that's not true.

He confided in me when we first met up that he was afraid that I was setting him up regarding the restraining order. He was paranoid that perhaps I got a restraining order established without his knowledge, and then set up a "meeting" so I could call the police and get him arrested. Not only wouldn't I ever do that, but if I did, I could get in trouble for filing a false police report, as there would be a clear pattern of documentation on PFA (with witnesses) that I was voluntarily meeting with him.

I laughed and told him that I was meeting with him in good faith, and that I don't engage in snake-like trickery like that. This brought up discussion of the actual restraining order I attempted to file against him in 2021. We traded stories on it from both of our perspectives. On my side, it appeared he dodged service, no-showed, dodged service again, and then I no-showed to the second hearing, believing he hadn't been served. On his side, it appeared he got a letter to appear, never saw the temp restraining order application itself, never knew about the first hearing, never refused service, and showed up to the second hearing. I believed his account of the situation, and I think the county process server was lazy and lied about Marty "refusing service", when in reality he just wasn't home and the guy gave up both times. So I think he really didn't know about the first hearing, and I thought he wasn't showing for the second hearing, and both of us showed for those respective hearings, missing each other, and the case was dismissed. I told him all of that obviously wasn't necessary anymore, and I was glad we were past all that. It seemed he understood.

He asked to pose for a picture with me, and asked some random in the Horseshoe to take it. He was concerned that he would be trolled on the forum for being short while standing next to me, so I actually did him a favor and didn't stand up completely straight for the pic (lol).

He told me about his issue with cataracts. Apparently he drove 300+ miles from Oceanside to Vegas with almost no vision, and even worse did it at night. He's lucky he didn't kill himself or others. He had major cataracts, being essentially blind in one eye and almost blind in the other. No idea why he didn't see a doctor sooner, prior to it getting to this point. He told me he had just gone to an ophthalmologist in Vegas, and they literally took away his car keys after seeing how blind he was. They said they were required by law not to allow him to be able to drive after seeing how bad it was. He complained that the surgery was going to be something like $1200, which he said was going to eat most of his savings.

Again, I was surprised by this admission of almost being broke, given the home he had just shown himself supposedly renting just a few weeks earlier.

I told him that I had the very beginnings of cataracts in my right eye, and that perhaps I would be getting the exact same cataracts surgery at his age. (Martin is a little more than 7 years older than me.) My cataracts only are noticeable when a room abruptly goes from light to pitch dark, so this does not affect my driving, as outdoors never has such an abrupt light transition. However, both parents have had cataracts, so it's just a matter of time for me.

All in all, the meetup was pleasant, though I knew we were only one Beam relapse away from seeing the old Jewdonk emerge.

Continued next post...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have since learned (as of yesterday) that most, if not all, of Martin's Oceanside time was spent in a sleazy motel with bad reviews.

I'm not sure what to say about that house. It's possible it was a weekend AirBnb rental, and it's possible that it was some kind of open house in the area, and he just filmed himself walking in so he could give the impression to the internet that he was renting it. It was remarkably clean, to the point that it didn't look "lived in". The bed was made, and there was absolutely nothing sitting out on the tables, shelves, etc, except for a Starbucks coffee cup and a cap, both of which I assume belonged to Martin. Given the lack of any other humans present, I have to imagine that he rented it for a few nights, perhaps for the specific purpose of making a video implying it was his home.

One interesting thing about the home on the video was that it had an "iHeart Music" display sitting on the TV, with the caption, "Introducing music on demand!" That's a strange thing to have sitting on your TV on a place where you live. Why would his TV be left on, sitting on a channel advertising iHeart Music? It wasn't a commercial, but rather something which sits on the screen until you act on it. To me that looked like something which pops up by default on a TV at a Airbnb rental, and they leave on for the renters so they can play music with it. I'm guessing Martin had just gotten the keys to this nightly rental, dropped his hat and cap on the end table, walked back out, and did a video of himself walking into it.

But it appears he really was just living at a crackhead weekly motel for the year. That's why he was able to bounce so quickly and go to Vegas like a nomad. There was no lease to break!

As I also mentioned, Martin has not connected to PFA with a computer in quite some time. I believe his computer was either sold, stolen, or no longer works.

For all his posturing of, "I could set up a website anytime which would destroy this shithole", it's all in his imagination. He has no computer and can't set up anything.

Martin's present existence involves wasting away at a crackhead motel, with an iPhone being his only connection to his precious online life. I have also made it quite difficult for Martin to lurk on PFA now, so don't expect him to read this. It's possible he will find a way around it, but probably not for awhile.

It is pretty clear to all of us that Martin relapsed into alcoholism, and perhaps something even worse. He's an angry drunk, so all of his resentment towards me comes rushing back, and he forgets everything nice I did for him in the summer.

Why is there such resentment? I can only guess at this, but I'll post my theories in the next message....

Comments

BetCheckBet:

Load Metric
    I have since learned (as of yesterday) that most, if not all, of Martin's Oceanside time was spent in a sleazy motel with bad reviews.

I'm not sure what to say about that house. It's possible it was a weekend AirBnb rental, and it's possible that it was some kind of open house in the area, and he just filmed himself walking in so he could give the impression to the internet that he was renting it. It was remarkably clean, to the point that it didn't look "lived in". The bed was made, and there was absolutely nothing sitting out on the tables, shelves, etc, except for a Starbucks coffee cup and a cap, both of which I assume belonged to Martin. Given the lack of any other humans present, I have to imagine that he rented it for a few nights, perhaps for the specific purpose of making a video implying it was his home.

One interesting thing about the home on the video was that it had an "iHeart Music" display sitting on the TV, with the caption, "Introducing music on demand!" That's a strange thing to have sitting on your TV on a place where you live. Why would his TV be left on, sitting on a channel advertising iHeart Music? It wasn't a commercial, but rather something which sits on the screen until you act on it. To me that looked like something which pops up by default on a TV at a Airbnb rental, and they leave on for the renters so they can play music with it. I'm guessing Martin had just gotten the keys to this nightly rental, dropped his hat and cap on the end table, walked back out, and did a video of himself walking into it.

But it appears he really was just living at a crackhead weekly motel for the year. That's why he was able to bounce so quickly and go to Vegas like a nomad. There was no lease to break!

As I also mentioned, Martin has not connected to PFA with a computer in quite some time. I believe his computer was either sold, stolen, or no longer works.

For all his posturing of, "I could set up a website anytime which would destroy this shithole", it's all in his imagination. He has no computer and can't set up anything.

Martin's present existence involves wasting away at a crackhead motel, with an iPhone being his only connection to his precious online life. I have also made it quite difficult for Martin to lurk on PFA now, so don't expect him to read this. It's possible he will find a way around it, but probably not for awhile.

It is pretty clear to all of us that Martin relapsed into alcoholism, and perhaps something even worse. He's an angry drunk, so all of his resentment towards me comes rushing back, and he forgets everything nice I did for him in the summer.

Why is there such resentment? I can only guess at this, but I'll post my theories in the next message....

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Due to whatever form of mental illness he suffers, Martin develops these obsessive narratives in his head which, once established, can never be shaken.

It does not matter how many times you demonstrate that these beliefs are untrue. Martin will keep insisting his beliefs about you are correct.

This dates way back to the beginning. At first, it encompassed both myself and Micon.

He believed Micon to be a massive fish in poker, who undeservedly got stakes to events he didn't belong in, due to running NWP. This infuriated Martin, as he believed himself to be a superior poker player to Micon, and felt it was unfair that Micon got the stakes while he got nothing. Whenever Micon played WSOP events in those days (2000s), Martin would root against him, degrade him, and kept posting GIFs he made which mocked "The Micon System". In reality, while Micon wasn't a great poker player, he wasn't a fish. He just suffered from the "jack of all trades, master at none" problem, which plagues many mix game players. Micon actually improved over the years, and is a decent player at this point. I'm not sure what Martin thinks of his game now, but in the 2000s he would become screaming mad whenever the subject of Micon's poker play came up.

With me, it was different. Martin seemed to concede I was a winning player, albeit a "Robotron limit holdem nerd", so poker subjects didn't anger him when it came to me. However, with me there was a bigger, much different issue. He believed I was a callous, negative person who loved tearing people down and making them feel bad. He decided this before we even had a single interaction, back in 2007. Therefore, whenever I would call someone out in poker, even if I had evidence and was 100% correct, Martin would become infuriated, picturing a mean-spirited human being enjoying others' suffering. I think a lot of this was self-loathing. We've all seen how negative, nasty, and condescending Martin can get, and how he takes delight in bashing others. Martin probably saw glimpses in me what he hates about himself, and that sent him into a rage which still hasn't subsided 17 years later.

Over time, Martin has invented other obsessions regarding me, all of which turn him into a red-faced tiltmonkey when these subjects come up (or come to his mind):

- I believe I own the internet and censor anyone attempting to criticize me. There are hundreds of people out there who wish they could tell everyone how terrible I am, but can't find the platform to do so because I control everything.

- I lied about being a key figure in exposing the Absolute Poker scandal. I just co-opted everyone else's work and discoveries, then contacted 60 Minutes so they'd feature me on TV. It doesn't matter that I have the very first post on 2+2 about the entire matter, and directly lost to the cheater on AP. Somehow I stole other people's conclusions so I could pad my own ego.

- I just pretend to know about computers and coding, and in reality know nothing more than basic HTML coding. I'm lying about the Masters Degree I have in computer science. All of the custom features I wrote into PFA, including the ones keeping him from reading this post right now, just wrote themselves somehow. In fact, just seeing me post about the "PFA server" gets Martin angry, because he knows there is no server, and I just say that to look like I'm sophisticated and computery.

- Only a few dozen people listen to PFA Radio. I say it's in the 4 figures to pad my ego, but in reality nobody wants to listen to me.

- Despite having only a "few dozen listeners", I am very afraid to let anyone come on to PFA Radio to debate me, especially Martin. This is despite the fact that Martin has been on PFA Radio, uncensored, for hours at a time in the past.

- I killed the NWP/DD community. Even though almost nobody goes on forums anymore, he's convinced the entire 2007 NWP userbase would be actively posting here if someone else were in charge of the forum. He also believes they'd all come running back if he started a forum, even though each and every attempt to start a forum on his part was a laughable failure.

- I am the black sheep of my family. This would be the dictionary definition of projection. Martin's sister is estranged from him, and he's still getting money from Mommy and Daddy to get by at age 59.

You saw several of these themes come up during Martin's most recent stint on PFA. He'd get smashed, find something on PFA which reminds him of his various resentments, and then lash out. Sometimes he'd make a new thread to lash out, and sometimes he would talk shit in an existing thread.

There is no reasoning with him. Doesn't matter what logic or proof I try to present. He sticks to the above absurd talking points and won't back down. In fact, if I attempt to debate with him, it just gets him angrier, because he thinks I'm just using manipulation tactics to hide the "truth".

Unfortunately, there are two things as certain as death and taxes:

1) Martin will never go very long without relapsing into drinking binges.

2) Martin will always retain the above resentments about me, which fuel angry tirades when the aforementioned binges occur.

This makes it impossible for Martin to ever behave civilly around me long term.

Of course, it isn't just me. He's burned every bridge with everyone he's ever known, even his own sister. All he really has left are his two elderly parents, who only tolerate his nonsense due to a combination of parental love and guilt. Some parents blame themselves if their child is a fuckup, even if it wasn't their fault. I won't claim to know what made Martin the way he is, but he's irreparably damaged.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry for the long rant. I didn't intend for all of this to be so long, but we have 17 years of history here.

There are also certain instigators and enablers from these forums who are making the situation worse. These people KNOW Martin is disturbed and unhinged. They try to weaponize that by sending him emails encouraging his behavior, making him feel like all of it is sane and justified.

This neveragain39 clown is a good example. He knows Martin is a huge head case, but he is a creepy weirdo who posted my family's personal info twice, for literally no reason. He's been lurking here for a decade ever since, and routinely emails Martin trying to get him angry and on the warpath. This guy uses an ancient iPad to browse PFA (never a computer), so I'm guessing he is another life fuckup who perhaps identifies with Martin's struggles.

There are others who do the same thing. Some of them do it out of dislike for me, where they manipulate Martin and pretend they're his friend, and tell him that his rage is justified. Others are just miserable trolls who enjoy seeing Martin wreak havoc. None of them are really his friend. They just pretend to be. Martin is unfortunately too gullible to see this.

None of these people confront me directly, but rather quietly email or text Martin and hope he does their dirty work by proxy. Very manipulative. If Martin ever does read this, hopefully he will finally get through his thick head what's really going on.

Believe it or not, the presence of these assholes is what bothers me a lot more than Martin himself. We all know what Martin is. He's a bipolar alcoholic who has been long angry at the world. He doesn't present as normal, and he has never hidden his feelings about me. These other snakes are people I've never harmed or even feuded with, yet for some reason they take joy in seeing me and my family harassed. Think of that tbuck27 guy who just died. I never did anything to him, and in fact saved the guy's account on NWP from being unfairly banned. In the final 7 months of his life, he started harassing me on Twitter, yet hid who he was and how I knew him -- something I only learned thanks to BCR figuring it out after he died. tbuck27 had nothing to do with Martin, but he's the perfect example of someone I never would have imagined harassing/threatening me, but indeed that's exactly what he did in his final days.

I really wonder what drives some of these snakes to act the way they do. I think that perhaps it's because NWP attracted kind of a fringe element, and while there were many good people who were part of that crowd, there were a lot of unstable and disturbed characters. Some of them are/were good at hiding it, but eventually it bubbles to the surface. Because I'm the de factor "leader" of this former NWP community now, the vitriol is most often aimed at me.

I wish these type of people would either go away, or message me, tell me who they are, and discuss their issues directly. But I guess it's easier to find a bipolar monkey like Martin, and use him as their tool of chaos.

Very disappointing.

Load Metric
    Calling Mother Druff is so odd, what a weird thing.

Load Metric
    Truth be told this site doesn't need him and he's gotten to a delusional point thinking he goes hand in hand today with this site

Tyde believes people here will not have interest in PFA if he isn't clogging up the board daily

Load Metric
    I generally have liked Tyde over the years, and think his website could have supplanted NWP/DD as it had major momentum, his radio show was doing well. That was really his peak. Sad it got hacked. I actually offered to buy the site from Tyde over a decade ago because I had a buddy at the time who felt he could monetize it through horse racing betting, but Tyde refused.

Regarding recent history, yes its quite obvious he is broke. The AIR BnB makes sense, I thought the same thing. In October, 2022 he was staying in a Roadway Inn for a couple weeks which is a monumental shithole. This is where apparently he had his vertigo alcohol fueled event where he slipped down the steps and busted his head. He then stated he went into rehab, and by his own admission was broke. That is not me talking, it's his chain of events.

He left rehab presumably in December 2022 and in January 2023 was staying at a golf resort which he filmed. How does one go from being broke and rehab, to staying at a high end golf resort a month later? It's clear either someone gave him money or he received an inheritance.

Then when he began posting again in May 2023 he was talking about making $10,000 a month. I was like how does a guy who just got out of rehab make $10,000 a month? But whatever maybe he luckboxed his was into a job. You can actually make good money in sketchy industries such as hocking time shares or bill collection over the phone.

Then he posts a video in July, sleeping in a parking lot in Las Vegas because he did not want to spend $150 a night for a hotel room. Granted, $150 a night at the Horseshoe, yeah I would have been like WTF as well. But ok, stay one night and find another place the next day. Sleep in your car?

Then came one of his last videos, where he was absolutely giddy he got notification about receiving like $5K from his retirement shipping pension. It's what he used for his eye surgery and the motel he stayed at for a couple weeks.

Whatever, just nothing about Tyde's story makes any sense. But I still think he is a great poster, but he was 100% in the wrong for contacting Druff's parents, yet again. Get it together bro.

Silver
    Load Metric
    We interupt this thread for a little comic relief….

Name:  F63B4AFA-C063-4F3E-AC48-B897A426C37E.jpeg
Views: 233
Size:  1.85 MB

Gold
    Load Metric
    All joking aside, is it possible Tyde and Druff are scorned lovers?

When love is involved is the only time you will see this type of behavior

Never forget that Nicky Pipes told you this

Load Metric
    i do wonder if the laptop/cellphone issue is exactly why he wont or cant start his own forum... that really would explain it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i do wonder if the laptop/cellphone issue is exactly why he wont or cant start his own forum... that really would explain it.
    It is technically possible to start a website without a laptop. Difficult but not impossible.

Thread Information