Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Load Metric
    marts stoned uber driver tik tok would be viral

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    The broke bitch can’t afford a quality car
    His car was fine until he ran over a cement wall and lit his seat on fire.

Comments

1marley1: This is funny

Ryback_feed_me_more: Oh Shit I forgot about that one. ROFLMAO

garrett: LOL..

tigerpiper: He never called me about his lawsuit against the wall. Sad!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

There is no way his social security check will be that much. The average social security check is
    Close to $1800 per month. However if you start at 62 you only receive 70% of what you would get if you waited until 67. The maximum you can get at 67 is $3800. Tyde would have to be at the maximum to get $2700 at 62. There is no way with his sporadic work history that he has maxed out social security contributions. To get $2700 at age 62 his average MONTHLY earnings would need to be atleast $13,000.
    I’m 60 and have put in around $300,000 over 45 years. According to my statement, if I take it at 62, I get like $2500 a month. If I wait until 67, it’s $3800. I’ll definitely wait.
    You are not a smoker though. There is literally a 100% chance Tyde does not make it to 70 due to lung disease due to smoking, even his ship doctors said he had lungs of an 80 year old man when in a routine physical (his words not mine). He is effectively a gonner. Good poster though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Martin sent me an apology via a third party.

In the apology he said he would understand if I choose not to bring him back to the forum, but that he does not want a war with me, and wishes for the current issues to end. I told him through the other person that I accepted the apology.

Therefore, I will be restoring his screen name back to Tyde, and will cease talking about him, and won't take any further action against him. He won't be coming back here, but I'll drop the matter now.

Comments

sonatine: feels right.

Load Metric
    SKATZPOKER 2025 baby

Load Metric
    this is our fucking year

Load Metric
    wow look at what happens when NickyPipes sends out a warning. Pipes sent out one little warning and tyde got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and your uncle to North Hollywood

Load Metric
    The last thing Tyde needs to be spending his time doing is watching political content that will serve to further upset and enrage him

Tyde does not need to worry about politics, he has no wealth or kids to protect

He needs to follow the daily routine I laid out for him a month or two ago and dedicate himself to the Tyde Turnaround Lifestyle

The protocols have been establish, but will they be respected?
    Oh for fucks sake I take a couple days away and shit explodes. Marty goes full retard etc... Nicky since this is a serious concern. Please dont offer advice to anybody on how to fix their lives. You got enough of your own shit to fix.

Load Metric
    The reality is that without Tyde, PFA is a dump
    For that alone Druff should nap your ass for 24hrs but he wont because hes a decent guy but dude seriously. Check your fucking attitude before somebody ties cement shoes to you and throws you into Long Island Sound to sleep with the fishes.

Load Metric
    So he isn't coming back? I am confused. Or you just restored his name from Martin to Tyde?

Load Metric
    Tyde is my father

I was born 19 years ago next Thursday in a gutter in Rio de Janero

Sorry to see Dad act out this way
    Oh shut the fuck up Nicky. for once in your stupid wannabe Guido life just STFU. This really isnt a time to be joking. Marty has serious mental and substance abuse demons and you're fucking making a joke out of it. GFY. I think Marty's shit is not going to end well but to make a mockery of this crap just isn't funny.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Marty would be better being an Uber driver, work himself up to Uber Black. Someone I know made 150k last year.

Another regular Uber driver made 50k working weekends only.

Make your own hours, freedom to be free while earning a decent dime.

Wish him well.
    Hmm legit made? or was this gross on the 1099-K because Ive ridden with some to and from the airport or on a Sat night, and they legit are complaining pay has been cut right and left on them and if they're telling the truth it appears both Uber and Lyft are butt fucking their contractors taking 60-70% of the fares paid by riders. ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    The reality is that without Tyde, PFA is a dump
    Confirmation NickyPipes= Tyde (Move along now...)

I've thought is for a long time now but im putting it out there now

(NickyPipes is Tyde using a voiceover probably..)
    Pipes = John D'Agostino, obv.

Comments

garrett: .
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    pfa 2024: TUNNEL MORTS
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    wow look at what happens when NickyPipes sends out a warning. Pipes sent out one little warning and tyde got scared and said you're moving with your auntie and your uncle to North Hollywood
    Brother Pipes negotiating a ceasefire is the finest act of diplomacy this site has ever seen.

Gentle reminder to all that Mort resides firmly in cluster B, Druff craves the dopamine spikes, and this will continue happening until one folds the proverbial hand.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Brother Pipes negotiating a ceasefire is the finest act of diplomacy this site has ever seen.

Gentle reminder to all that Mort resides firmly in cluster B, Druff craves the dopamine spikes, and this will continue happening until one folds the proverbial hand.
    Thank you Sloppy Joe, I do understand that I am the true hero here, but all that matters to a humble servant like me is that Mrs. Druff can sleeping peacefully knowing that Tyde the Terror will no longer be prank calling her.

Load Metric
    Is the Jerry account banned as well? And where is dwai ? I feel his absence over the last while may have destabilized Marty along with the ghost of Winnie betrayal.

Comments

country978: where is dwai?

splitthis: Dwai is high probability being the guy that cut his dads head off
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Thank you Sloppy Joe, I do understand that I am the true hero here, but all that matters to a humble servant like me is that Mrs. Druff can sleeping peacefully knowing that Tyde the Terror will no longer be prank calling her.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Is the Jerry account banned as well? And where is dwai ? I feel his absence over the last while may have destabilized Marty along with the ghost of Winnie betrayal.
    One of the more underrated posts in the last couple years in my opinion.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    The broke bitch can’t afford a quality car
    His car was fine until he ran over a cement wall and lit his seat on fire.

Thread Information