Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Load Metric
    Is this all because his Twitter live failed ?

Comments

Sloppy Joe:

splitthis: Lol

1marley1: Yes

Sheesfaced:

nunbeater: boom roasted

Load Metric
    Emergency radio starring Mamma Druff and cohost Dan would break the internet.

It’s LA so find two homeless actresses and do a quick “What’s My Line”.

Load Metric

Comments

simpdog: Great movie and great line

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Hahahaha

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Still can't get over this neveragain39 loser posting my family's info not once but TWICE in the first 2 years of the site, gets banned, and lurks here every day since.

Didn't even know the guy. He'd just have these freakouts.

Then he lurks here for 10 years and emails Pockles to try and rile him up to harass me. What an absolute piece of shit.

This is the type of crap I have to deal with running this place. I ban these whack jobs and they stick around for a decade trying to still cause trouble behind the scenes. They can't just take their ban and move on.

Comments

splitthis: 10 years stalking is epic deranged

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's some PMs from neveragain39 to me in 2012, after he posted my family's pictures out of nowhere one night:

Why did you post restrict me?
    I apologized for that mistake I made and I haven't posted anything that would offend you since. And I don't plan on doing so.

C'mon Todd, please lift the post restriction.
    I've kept my word, haven't I?
    Todd I'll mod out your family pics from now on.
    If you families names are posted I'll mod those posts out too.
    I'm not MHW.
    If you are personally trolled or insulted over there I won't intervene.

If your family names are mentioned I'll mod those out too.

As for me , I made a mistake one time , and I don't honestly don't have an agenda, like MWH.
    You have my word.
    thanks todd, appreciated, let's move forward.

As info I have talked to Marty many times over the past view days and he seriouly doesn't want this nonsense, drama , anymore but he strongly resents that he can't lurk or post here. I honestly believe if he has another shot at lurking or posting here he won't abuse the privilege. Mwh is a different story obv.
    Please reconsider your hardline stance, thanks.

Then he did it again in 2014.

In the past 10 years, he's been hammering out regular emails to Martin trying to rile him up and get him to go apeshit on me.

Load Metric
    Druff- You need to start trimming some of the nut jobs from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Can you please drink bleach

Comments

gut: i laughed

desertrunner: There is one nut job right there.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Turns out Mr. "I'm Going to Ruin Your Life With an Epic Website and SEO" and Mr. "I Would Destroy This Cespool With My Own Site But I Just Don't Feel Like It" is too broke to even afford a computer at this point.

He had one, but I'm guessing it either broke or he sold it for drugs. He hasn't had a computer in awhile. Martin is now reduced to using an old iPhone for all of his internet browsing needs.

As a not-so-great man once said....

Tight life

Comments

tigerpiper: Ice cold A/C tho

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Can you please drink bleach
    Sure.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I would be disappointed to read anything other than Tyde gave Druff a call last night to apologize and put this incident to bed

As I stated multiple times last night, this is a no win situation for both ends, continuing to escalate hurts both sides

I think I do agree with Sloppy Joe, who is once again my Best Friend, when he says that both sides enjoy the battle, it gives them a real thrill, perhaps it makes them feel young again, we all understand these disputes give Tyde nostalgia over his Glory Days of Forum Trolling.

I will also state, I have not really seen desertrunner do anything wrong, maybe I missed it or was not around for his last appearance, but this time he seems to be going out of his way to be a nice guy and continually is posting positive and encouraging messages only to get smacked in the face no matter how nice he is. I am sorry to see that and am glad to consider desertrunner a friend of mine. The guy gets bitches, thats a fact.

Comments

Dan Druff: glad to have PIPES back

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Tyde, you are 100% in the wrong here. Not sure if you fell off the wagon, I know the feeling btw. But fuck man calling people's parents is way too much. You are 100% in the wrong here.

Druff offered an olive branch, apologize. FFS he met you in the lobby to give you a stake off his own site in July. What more do you need that he is sincere about burying the hatchet from 2010? This all goes back to that stupid apartment video Druff made but you did post his number on the forums so you both were wrong.

It's 2024, move on, I need your help here with these TDS patients otherwise I am going to get overrun.

Comments

JeffDime:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Tyde, you are 100% in the wrong here. Not sure if you fell off the wagon, I know the feeling btw. But fuck man calling people's parents is way too much. You are 100% in the wrong here.

Druff offered an olive branch, apologize. FFS he met you in the lobby to give you a stake off his own site in July. What more do you need that he is sincere about burying the hatchet from 2010? This all goes back to that stupid apartment video Druff made but you did post his number on the forums so you both were wrong.

It's 2024, move on, I need your help here with these TDS patients otherwise I am going to get overrun.
    Tyde ain’t coming back this time you fucking twat. I assume Druff’d have Micon BACK first at this point.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Hey Tgal, thanks for your return. This post aged really well, didn’t it?

I’ve decided to stck around through November 2024. This site is destabilizing, and I will not let Tyde suffer through this alone, which is progressive lunacy. One can say this site is infected.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TYDE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS ON YOUR SHELTER BUNKMATE'S PHONE, I HAVE A SPARE LAPTOP YOU CAN USE FOR A WHILE.

Comments

tgull:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Lightbulb

I make 99.9% of my posts on my phone. Am I abnormal? I assumed most likely did. I’m not sitting down at a computer. I browse on a laptop if I’m doing something, but I’m generally posting on my phone. I don’t like sitting much the older I get. Messes with my back.

I really think this goes sideways every time because he simply has too much free time. Things are cordial, yet you can feel this growing irritation at the site and why it’s not busy and active. Whatever he gets from Twitter or whatever isn’t the same as 2010 NWP. He’d make a post and it would have 100 responses by morning. Now a great post might have 10 responses in a week. That agitates him. Then shots at how Druff manages the forum start. They grow increasingly personal. Shit gets to here.

You can only lay on the beach so much. He’s not 80. Humans are meant to be productive and have human interaction. When they don’t, it goes sideways.

I don’t wish him any ill will. I encouraged him to make money and stay busy while still relatively young and healthy because it always goes this way. We all enjoy his posts. I’m sure he cringes at calling your mother the next morning, but you can’t do that shit because you have a grudge at someone’s son.
    I wish him well. Clearly this just isn’t healthy for him.

Ignore the gay emoticon. My fat thumbs

Comments

Tellafriend: grown up talk

Bronze
    Load Metric
    HE STATED SOMEWHERE THAT HE PICKED UP THE BOTTLE AGAIN AND HAVING MELT DOWNS BECAUSE OF THE STATE HIS COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY IN. IMAGINE WHAT HE'S GOING TO DO WHEN BIDEN WINS RE-ELECTION.

LOL MAGA TURDS

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    ALL THIS OVER SOME FORUM BOTS. AMIRITE TODD?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I make 99.9% of my posts on my phone. Am I abnormal? I assumed most likely did. I’m not sitting down at a computer. I browse on a laptop if I’m doing something, but I’m generally posting on my phone. I don’t like sitting much the older I get. Messes with my back.

I really think this goes sideways every time because he simply has too much free time. Things are cordial, yet you can feel this growing irritation at the site and why it’s not busy and active. Whatever he gets from Twitter or whatever isn’t the same as 2010 NWP. He’d make a post and it would have 100 responses by morning. Now a great post might have 10 responses in a week. That agitates him. Then shots at how Druff manages the forum start. They grow increasingly personal. Shit gets to here.

You can only lay on the beach so much. He’s not 80. Humans are meant to be productive and have human interaction. When they don’t, it goes sideways.

I don’t wish him any ill will. I encouraged him to make money and stay busy while still relatively young and healthy because it always goes this way. We all enjoy his posts. I’m sure he cringes at calling your mother the next morning, but you can’t do that shit because you have a grudge at someone’s son.
    I wish him well. Clearly this just isn’t healthy for him.

Ignore the gay emoticon. My fat thumbs
    I think the chronic loneliness has worn him out over the years. I have recommended to him many of times to get a job tending bar. The money would be good, and he would interact with people. He would actually be good at it, there are plenty of beach type bars in San Diego, he would probably be hired this weekend if he wanted that.

I also suggested about going online and find some female companionship. She does not have to be 60 like he is, but early 50s is realistic. But Tyde being Tyde dismissed that saying he was going to Brazil and bang some beach bunnies which obviously never happened.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not a tough call obv. Just mess with someone's mother, twice.

He's lucky he get's away with only a perma-ban

Being away from this forum will be a positive for him as some people cannot control themselves.

My suggestion Marty is to work on your golf game and try harder to not give a fuck.

When Biden or Mrs. Obama takes the presidency it likely will be his demise.

Maybe unban him for just one day after the election

Load Metric
    I’d suggest giving Marty one more chance as I feel it could work this time.

PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Thread Information