Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Tyde making harassing phone calls and sending obscene texts to my elderly mom

I banned Martin Carrico from this forum last night, after he would not stop harassing me here. After repeated warnings, I had to remove him.

First I got the expected barrage of texts from him, calling me names and making various threats.

Then he tried to call me, and I didn't answer. I had no desire to talk to him in an angry drunken stupor.

He then proceeded to call me a "weak pussy" for not taking his call. I stopped responding to him. After ignoring him for about 8 hours, he started texting and calling my mom (who is around 80). He called repeatedly and cussed her out, and she just kept hanging up on him.

Then he left this voice mail:

MP3 file: https://pokerfraudalert.com/carrico-harass-mom-2024.mp3

He vanished after that, presumably passing out. I'm sure this shit will continue after he wakes up.

Anyone considering associating with Martin Carrico needs to consider that he does things like this.

Comments

splitthis: Mom is off limits. Sorry.

1marley1: You knew how this would end. Why’d you let him back?

Tellafriend: smh

NickyPipes: He acted inappropriately

Serial Fail: What a fuckin loser.

BCR: Good lord. That’s gross

FRANKRIZZO: you are a good man

JeffDime: Absolutely Disgraceful.

garrett: And I heard it was me been hit in the head too much..

gut: who could have seen this coming????

hutmaster: Zebra can’t change its stripes

SlowRoll:

Sheesfaced:

desertrunner:

adamantium: kick his ass seabass

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Ffs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is the second time he's done this.

He also did this back in 2021. That was the reason I got the restraining order at the time. The only reason I dropped it was because he went quiet for a few months, and I assumed he got the message to leave everyone alone.

In 2023 when I spoke to him on the phone, he apologized for this and swore it was a result of his alcohol and drug abuse, and that he had been totally clean for 6 months. That's why I gave him one more chance here. I'm not surprised that this is how it ended,

It is clear that Martin is a disturbed individual who will never change, and he makes anyone sorry who ever tries to help him. Look what he did to hutmaster, who was nice enough to give Martin money, job, and a place to stay, when Martin was down and out. Martin completely fucked him over, refused to repay a measly $500 loan, and started taunting him and his business with harassing phone calls.

It's all well documented here, and anyone can ask hutmaster for details if they like.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    This is the second time he's done this.

He also did this back in 2021. That was the reason I got the restraining order at the time. The only reason I dropped it was because he went quiet for a few months, and I assumed he got the message to leave everyone alone.

In 2023 when I spoke to him on the phone, he apologized for this and swore it was a result of his alcohol and drug abuse, and that he had been totally clean for 6 months. That's why I gave him one more chance here. I'm not surprised that this is how it ended,

It is clear that Martin is a disturbed individual who will never change, and he makes anyone sorry who ever tries to help him. Look what he did to hutmaster, who was nice enough to give Martin money, job, and a place to stay, when Martin was down and out. Martin completely fucked him over, refused to repay a measly $500 loan, and started taunting him and his business with harassing phone calls.

It's all well documented here, and anyone can ask hutmaster for details if they like.
    It's seriously time you think about shutting this forum down and enjoying time with your family. The internet is not that serious to have to deal with scumbags like Martin. Hopefully, he gets what he deserves from whatever actions you are taking.

Calling your Mom or any family member is just stupid. And Martin is just a poor loser in life and until he gets his addictions under control, he will remain the same.

Comments

ftpjesus: Not happening

Load Metric
    That is pretty fucking creepy shit from a weird dude!

Load Metric
    I noticed all of his posts have changed from Tyde to his real name. Druff is pissssed.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Does this mean we won’t be getting his Twitter space?

Last edited by BetCheckBet; 02-01-2024 at 04:50 PM.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Honestly Todd, this was inevitable. I understand that you unbanned him to liven up the forum, but it was pretty naive of you to think his behavior would change. Pockles was born in the wrong era. He would have make a perfect brown shirt in 1930s Germany.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I’d like to see Tyde host a Twitter Space where he apologizes

Comments

1marley1: Hahaha

Load Metric
    holy fuck literally no one saw this coming

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Given the circumstances it would be more appropriate for bottomset to host while he interviewed tyde for apology
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I have to wonder he was on Spaces on Twitter a few nights ago didnt listen but makes me wonder if there were warning signs then

Update: I sent him a message on Twitter on my alt X account and he subsequently immediately blocked me he had no idea it was me so I dont know why but clearly he's derailed massively. RIP Marty

Load Metric
    The phrase Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me - comes to mind.

Don't let the passage of time make you consider giving him a third chance. Ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    The phrase Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me - comes to mind.

Don't let the passage of time make you consider giving him a third chance. Ever.
    more like fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on.....er....won't get fooled again

Comments

Sheesfaced: Dubya

Load Metric

How does the saying go when you get to 18 times?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

How does the saying go when you get to 18 times?
    "Guys me and Marty squashed the beef because it is ridiculous for two men in their fifties to have internet beef, so silly"

Load Metric
    Calling Mom Druff is so odd and this happened before. Is this something you poker guys do??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Calling Mom Druff is so odd and this happened before. Is this something you poker guys do??
    We know you like to shove flashlights up your ass, but I don't assume all guys into flashlights do it

So to answer your question, no we don't.

Comments

Sheesfaced: Lmao

JohnCommode: Classic.

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Rofl

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think if his first move was to call your mother, further escalation on your end will lead to further escalation on his end, it’s just inevitable

However, if you don’t immediately attack him, his motivation to continue to harass your family will lower by the hour. It takes a heightened sense of anger to do something like that and if you add fuel to that anger the likelihood he continues increases.

Do what you want, I don’t blame you for being annoyed he shouldn’t have called your mom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BTW, remember that creepy Canadian weirdo neveragain39?

I banned him years ago when he posted my family's personal information TWICE. The first time he swore he was just drunk and angry and wrote a profuse apology. The second time obviously it was a permaban. This was a decade ago.

That freak has been lurking here ever since then, and constantly emails Marty trying to rile him up.

When Marty posts "emails from people who hate Todd" and pretends he's getting hundreds of people encouraging him, it's really just neveragain39.

I banned his IP of 99.227.214.34, and took additional steps to keep him out of here.

What a fucking collection of maladjusted angry weirdos.

I'll leave it to these two geniuses to figure out how I know it was neveragain39 sending those emails, and how I have his exact IP, which isn't the same one he had prior to being banned in 2014.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Called your Mom???????..... lmao

Thread Information