Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: South Texas weather y’all

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

South Texas weather y’all

Just confirmed by a heavyset dude with a ponytail looking for his Harley.

Name:  CDDF6FF2-8AD6-456B-93CB-A7A391470910.jpeg
Views: 184
Size:  84.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I too love Regina

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't understand the joke, les? Are you drunk.

Or are you bragging that it's above freezing in Saskatchewan on January 31?

You know, you could always go back to Vancouver Island if you want more reasonable winter weather.

Los Angeles area going to get pounded with rain over the next week-plus.

Between Feb 1 and Feb 9, we are looking at about 7 inches, with rain every single day except the 2nd and 3rd.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Don't understand the joke, les? Are you drunk.

Or are you bragging that it's above freezing in Saskatchewan on January 31?

You know, you could always go back to Vancouver Island if you want more reasonable winter weather.

Los Angeles area going to get pounded with rain over the next week-plus.

Between Feb 1 and Feb 9, we are looking at about 7 inches, with rain every single day except the 2nd and 3rd.
    None of the above
    You are ignorant

The joke is a chance encounter at a crosswalk brings the following.
    "This is south Texas temperatures for this time of year.

The joke is that no one, i.e. me gives a shit about anything or any body.
    Bit fat texas ponytail biich feels the need to inform me of this a at a crosswalk.

I hate this person and more I hate those who don't even understand even more
    You're an idiot Todd

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yup limitles hitting the bottle again.

Between him and Martin, January 2024 hasn't been a good month for alcoholic relapse.

Banned
    Load Metric

Between him and Martin, January 2024 hasn't been a good month for alcoholic relapse.
    maybe you should file another restraining order

honestly I’m baffled at you continuing to belittle and taunt me

you should be sucking my dick praising me for not giving a fuck

stop pretending that I couldn’t torch the shit out of you at a moments notice and tarnish your legacy forever

luckily for you Todd, I hate the idea of staring at my laptop 18 hours a day addicted to the internet

this is your life and I allow this sorry ass site to exist because I have other pressing matters to contend with

I do not live on the internet

but if and when I ever decided to flush you down the proverbial toilet it will be easy

you do realize that I am an SEO master right ?

not to mention my recently acquired/learned skills with video editing and my organic creative skills

For now I choose not to act because you bore me

so EASY for me to make you my bitch I just don’t care enough

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

maybe you should file another restraining order

honestly I’m baffled at you continuing to belittle and taunt me

you should be sucking my dick praising me for not giving a fuck

stop pretending that I couldn’t torch the shit out of you at a moments notice and tarnish your legacy forever

luckily for you Todd, I hate the idea of staring at my laptop 18 hours a day addicted to the internet

this is your life and I allow this sorry ass site to exist because I have other pressing matters to contend with

I do not live on the internet

but if and when I ever decided to flush you down the proverbial toilet it will be easy

you do realize that I am an SEO master right ?

not to mention my recently acquired/learned skills with video editing and my organic creative skills

For now I choose not to act because you bore me

so EASY for me to make you my bitch I just don’t care enough
    Don't threaten me, Martin. That didn't work for the first 17 years, and it's not going to work now.

Go look at your posts the last few months if you want to see "taunting". Except it was you taunting me.

If you think I made that truce last year out of some sort of fear of your mad SEO skillz, you're wrong. I was just tired of a 16-years-running feud which was dumb in the first place.

Yet despite my inviting you back on here AND doing the favor for you regarding that $777 stake, you have been nothing but nasty and disrespectful the entire way. Everyone sees it. Notice you don't have a single person pushing back at my claim that you're constantly trolling and hassling me here. Even my biggest critics see and acknowledge this is happening, regardless of whether you want to lie and pretend you're not doing it.

So yes, if you're going to continue this resentful and nasty behavior after I was gracious enough to invite you back here (and never trolled/attacked you once you returned), you had better believe I'm going to push back and "belittle" you. In fact, the belittling and insults will exponentially increase if you don't knock it off.

Up to you, Martin. Cut out the resentful bullshit and I won't make any further negative remarks about you.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I rarely read your self serving long winded diatribes and never listen to your ‘radio’ show

I do know that most notable personalities in the poker world don’t like you very much

just re-read my previous post and um yea…no ‘threats’ issued

just facts

not against the law to buy a new domain and torch the living shit out of you

I am doing semi well financially lately you should be kissing my ass not picking a fight

fucking nerd

Banned
    Load Metric
    the weird part is that you know what I’m capable of…you know my skill set…you know I’m psychotic

and yet you insist on berating me

the real truth is that if I cared enough (which I don’t)

you are my bitch

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will never care how "semi-well" you are doing, nor do I care about your Baja Media SEO Skillz.

I will never kiss your ass at any time for any reason.

Yes, the post from you 45 minutes ago contained plenty of threats -- just not physical ones.

I am not stupid, Martin, and as you've seen many times over the years, I can also be very resourceful if pushed enough. I am not interested in another war with you, because I'm old and I don't wish to waste my time with such nonsense. But I'm not tolerating any more shit, either.

I'm just putting you on notice that if you're going to continue to be insulting to me here, I'm going to start giving you the same treatment. Also, at that point I will rescind all requests I previously made to others regarding cooling down the trolling of you.

It is in your hands whether this happens or not. The very mild comment I made in this thread which got your panties in a bunch will pale in comparison to what I'm going to write in other threads. If that's what you want, keep insulting me out of nowhere and see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the weird part is that you know what I’m capable of…you know my skill set…you know I’m psychotic

and yet you insist on berating me

the real truth is that if I cared enough (which I don’t)

you are my bitch
    You're delusional, Martin. Despite supposedly "knowing what you're capable of", I gave zero shits from 2007-2023 and gave it right back to you whenever you started up with me.

It is very sad that you took my offer to stop all the animosity as a sign of fear or weakness.

You have zero influence anywhere, and nobody cares what you have to say. The only people on the internet who know you are right here on PFA. Outside of this forum you are a nobody, and are treated exactly as such.

You aren't the first idiot to threaten to negatively SEO me. I've dealt with it before, and I'll deal with it again if necessary. I now have you on record threatening to maliciously do so, which would justify a lot of responses on my part.

Once again I am telling you to back off and just stop insulting/harassing me on my own forum. If anyone made even the mildest joke about you on your 5 failsites, you banned them in an instant. Consider that before popping off at me here like you own the place, you ungrateful piece of shit.

Name:  lgwc.gif
Views: 149
Size:  221.9 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    the big difference here is I don’t care about accolades or recognition

Todd craves adoration

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    the big difference here is I don’t care about accolades or recognition

Todd craves adoration
    If I cared about that, I wouldn't run a site like this, nor tolerate people like you.

It would be much easier to run a mliquetoast site with zero trolling allowed, and only uncontroversial discussions about poker scams. That would get me a lot more accolades in the community than a place like this, where I find myself constantly defending why I allow offensive behavior and highly controversial statements/views to be expressed.

I do it to keep together some semblance of what NWP/DD was, even 12+ years later. And I choose not to attempt to make money from it. How about showing at least a little respect for the guy running this place, and at least not troll/harass me here?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don’t mind you posting that gif

pretty obvious you launch into attack mode when the obvious gets pointed out that you’re an incorrigible toxic prick who adds 0 value to the human race

nothing about you makes people smile or laugh

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don’t mind you posting that gif

pretty obvious you launch into attack mode when the obvious gets pointed out that you’re an incorrigible toxic prick who adds 0 value to the human race

nothing about you makes people smile or laugh
    You’re missing the point.

I posted the gif to remind you that you were so thin skinned that you banned people for posting “laughing guy” clip art on your failsite.

That led to the creation of the above lgwc gif to mock you for your heavy handedness.

Yet here you are on my forum constantly trolling me. Total hypocrite as usual.

Banned
    Load Metric
    not even mad just stating the obvious

If i cared enough which I don't…

buy random domain name install forum template invite all and watch you squirm

social media integration (which you are beyond clueless about)

it may suck to hear this but yes I am fun and interesting and you are a boring self absorbed nerd

if I decided to give a fuck your entire legacy is toast we both know this

consider yourself lucky I don’t care enough

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If I cared enough, “which I don’t”, I could and would do much more effective stuff than the above. You can use your imagination.

“Consider yourself lucky” you are not attempting any of the above.

lwgc dot gif

Banned
    Load Metric
    Im not even picking a fight here

just weary of you posturing as some pillar of morality and ethics

you add nothing positive to anything aside from inflating your massive ego and using this platform to grandstand

you don’t elevate…you deflate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Im not even picking a fight here

just weary of you posturing as some pillar of morality and ethics

you add nothing positive to anything aside from inflating your massive ego and using this platform to grandstand

you don’t elevate…you deflate
    You are constantly picking a fight here.

I'm telling you that it's not going to happen anymore or I'm going to give it right back.

I didn't invite you back here so you could project your own insecurities/failures onto me and then attack me due to self-hatred.

Every single person on this site sees that you are aggressively hassling me, not the other way around.

If you are too dumb to understand what leaving me alone looks like, ask someone smarter than you to define it.

I'm also just going to outright ban you next time you make any kind of threat against me. That's never allowed here from anyone, and no other forum owner would allow it. When you ran your failsite, you banned people over clip art, so I think it's only fair I ban you over direct threats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Its kinda funny everybody here knows who I am

definitely a huge fuck up and a deeply flawed person

also a talented and able narrator

I get slightly irritated when I am underestimated

fortunately I have the presence of mind to realize the internet means nothing

but the internet is Todd’s universe

I am doing fairly well financially recently and if I choose to may or may not make Todd and PFA my bitch

currently undecided

Thread Information