Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Update on Chinamaniac

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Just need to hope for a concussion or knee injury or I am fucked. This forum has caused me thousands over the years with shitty ass picks.

You need 10-0 SF

Its way too early to say.

Want to sell me any?
    I am in for the loss. It was a terrible bet, I might get lucky but my guess is he chucks it 37 times or so. The total score under was always the correct bet on the totals, but I watched the China video and changed my mind whatever, got some stock picks tomorrow so I am hopeful I can make it up but this is a dead bet.

Load Metric

You need 10-0 SF

Its way too early to say.

Want to sell me any?
    I am in for the loss. It was a terrible bet, I might get lucky but my guess is he chucks it 37 times or so. The total score under was always the correct bet on the totals, but I watched the China video and changed my mind whatever, got some stock picks tomorrow so I am hopeful I can make it up but this is a dead bet.

You realize your bet is +EV at half?

Load Metric
    Bet is totally fucked. This literally was the dumbest bet I have ever made. It never stood a chance. Box score analysis, LOL. So long.

Load Metric
    China lost 144k in Super Bowl and doesn’t even flinch. Guy is certified baller. Overtime likely costs him easily 6 figures in the unders.

Then we have bottomset who loses 2k and acts like his life is over.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    China lost 144k in Super Bowl and doesn’t even flinch. Guy is certified baller. Overtime likely costs him easily 6 figures in the unders.

Prove it..

Comments

BetCheckBet: Prove you have brain damage

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Prove it..
    Prove that you…naw that’s too mean

Comments

garrett: You're a Weasel
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Prove it..
    Name:  EA7F18AF-1CE7-4D69-9977-C3C20FC2FB16.png
Views: 264
Size:  719.7 KB

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Is that the new Dem strategy?

Hired a new social media team to post Trump-like memes?

Load Metric

I don't recall mentioning losing $2,000 as a life altering event. It does sting, especially since I was about to bet on the Chiefs and take the points, then lost my mind and bet the under on pass attempts for Brock after China's prediction. It was a ridiculous bet and impossible to have a rooting interest since it was such a bland bet. Here I am watching the game getting pissed every time Brock launched a pass and towards the end rooting for him to get injured.

As far as China, I am not sure if the 144K he lost was his, others, or a combination. I don't care but he is a good dude and hope he makes a killing. That was not my point so stop being a Humaster penis protector.

The reality is 98% lose on sports betting long term, I am part of that funnel. If you and China are part of the 2% have at it. I just won't be ever betting on individual players again. It's not for me and looks to be a sucker bet long term, it's not like a handful of internet gamblers figured it out. But whatever, I'll stick with stocks, that's no day at the beach either but you have a better chance. If push comes to shove long term I will walk into traffic like Garrett and hope it's a lambo that hits me.

Comments

Tellafriend: I will walk into traffic like Garrett and hope it's a lambo that hits me.

Load Metric

I don't recall mentioning losing $2,000 as a life altering event. It does sting, especially since I was about to bet on the Chiefs and take the points, then lost my mind and bet the under on pass attempts for Brock after China's prediction. It was a ridiculous bet and impossible to have a rooting interest since it was such a bland bet. Here I am watching the game getting pissed every time Brock launched a pass and towards the end rooting for him to get injured.

As far as China, I am not sure if the 144K he lost was his, others, or a combination. I don't care but he is a good dude and hope he makes a killing. That was not my point so stop being a Humaster penis protector.

The reality is 98% lose on sports betting long term, I am part of that funnel. If you and China are part of the 2% have at it. I just won't be ever betting on individual players again. It's not for me and looks to be a sucker bet long term, it's not like a handful of internet gamblers figured it out. But whatever, I'll stick with stocks, that's no day at the beach either but you have a better chance. If push comes to shove long term I will walk into traffic like Garrett and hope it's a lambo that hits me.
    I don;t sports bet for the most part because I'd be part of the 98 percent as well.

My issues is we've had multiple posters who literally left this forum because they posted picks for others to use in hopes of helping them. Only to have said posters complain and whine how horrible of a bet it was when it didn't pan out. The original posters then stopped posting picks or left he forum entirely.

Load Metric

I don;t sports bet for the most part because I'd be part of the 98 percent as well.

My issues is we've had multiple posters who literally left this forum because they posted picks for others to use in hopes of helping them. Only to have said posters complain and whine how horrible of a bet it was when it didn't pan out. The original posters then stopped posting picks or left he forum entirely.

Literally my worst fear. The only thing worse than driving over a cliff is taking your friends with you.

Fortunately most of the posters here have more than a rudimentary understanding on how sports betting works and that there are no winners 80% of the time, let alone 100%.

Load Metric

Like I said, I don't give a shit, it was my decision to wager on a retard bet, nobody else pushed the send button. But China needs to up his aggregate loss this SB to $146,000 from $144,000

Load Metric

Literally my worst fear. The only thing worse than driving over a cliff is taking your friends with you.

Fortunately most of the posters here have more than a rudimentary understanding on how sports betting works and that there are no winners 80% of the time, let alone 100%.
    @betcheck I’d be curious who quit because they caught shit over a pick. My memory fails me in this area.

As for this particular post from Daly - it smacks of a huge ego and I’m sure that is not what you meant.

Druff has no problems posting picks and sharing his action. A little chit chat some kvetching - the discussion is the best part.

Yes, most of the forum have a poker experience. There are no locks. There are only opinions and probability. Those lessons have been painfully experienced by each of us. We do have a few misfits who survive like learning disabled cockroaches. Please do NOT cater to the lowest common denominator or we have nothing left.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-12-2024 at 05:25 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Will address some of these posts in a few...

Also will answer any sports or gambling questions if anyone has any...
    Is gambling a good idea? Rofl.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Is it worse to cry over a skin issue or losing 2k?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Is dropping 150k no biggie?

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    Sorry to hear about your loss Tgull

Some people are born losers and I am sure that’s tough

Better luck next time pal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Bet is totally fucked. This literally was the dumbest bet I have ever made. It never stood a chance. Box score analysis, LOL. So long.
    Play lost in overtime

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The $144k is how much I lost personally on the bowl

Thread Information