Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My X Spaces Debut Tonight @ 9 PM (PST)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    This thread is methy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    This thread is methy
    Agree, thought it was just Beam talking but if he's dusting off the tried and true 'posting screenshots' threat there's a high chance a nearby bath tub has seen better days.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    aw man I cleared the calendar for this

Banned
    Load Metric
    you idiots I’m not drunk or on meth

I’m just pissed off about the state of my country

grow up retards

Banned
    Load Metric
    takes me 30 seconds to fire up a Twitter Spaces

the lack of enthusiasm is because this place is fucking dead

literally 20 or so bored regs and 1000 bots

Spaces is a fail regardless of subject matter or the host I think meatball Ron proved that with his campaign launch

The Pope could fire up an X Space and it would still be a snoozefest

I browsed and tried to listen to several but my attention span had me clicking on something else after 20 seconds

perfect venue for Druff

he can drone on and on and on about himself with no interruptions

his YouTube ‘radio’ hovering around 200 dork views pretty sure he picks up a few additional insomniacs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    low hanging fruit lol look at Druff spring into action when his favorite topic (himself) is mentioned

hey dork I guess you missed the part where I clearly stated that I was experimenting and that it was my first time ever even attempting a Space and fired it up spontaneously

but if it makes you feel better characterizing it as a ‘fail’ on your vanity site where you have like a dozen registered members left then hey

its a good thing for you I have a real life and don’t give a fuck about spending my entire existence glued to a laptop coddling like minded autistic retards

the only reason I even attempted the space in the first place was because this place is a sorry ass ghost town and bores the shit out of me

If and when I do decide to actually plan a legit Spaces episode or spend like 5 minutes throwing up a new forum, you’ll definitely be the first to know

This is the inevitable result of making any kind of agreement with Martin. No matter how nice you are to him, and no matter how respectfully you treat him, he eventually lashes out and bites you.

How many times have seen this?

I'm not saying I'm surprised, but maybe young Martin can take a look in the mirror and see how he's behaving right now, and compare that to how he said he'd behave when we had our conversation last year.

Comments

BetCheckBet: He's just "busting your balls"

hutmaster: learned this personally

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    By the way Martin, even my harshest critics and haters wouldn't accuse me of destroying the NWP/DD community via PFA.

Everyone sees that I have put substantial time and effort into keeping all of this together, and at times have taken a lot of shit in the poker community for its offensive content. It's also led to me having to endure harassment from weird psychos over the years, including banned users, exposed scammers, and other unhinged people who have meandered through here. I've done all this with no attempt to personally gain from it. No affiliate deals, no ads with a few very brief exceptions, and no other revenue source except the lol Amazon banner at the bottom which makes me pennies.

Martin lives in a dream world where the entire 2007 NWP community would still be on a 2024 vBulletin poker forum, actively posting, if only someone else besides me were in charge.

It's that same world of fantasy where Micon, Mark Seif, and Mason Malmuth feel speech-stifled by me, and where I don't know anything about computers besides basic HTML.

Just stop already. Nobody likes this angry delusional drunk version of you.

Comments

some user: Thank you for your service and sacrifice.

David USF: +1

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    By the way Martin, even my harshest critics and haters wouldn't accuse me of destroying the NWP/DD community via PFA.

Everyone sees that I have put substantial time and effort into keeping all of this together, and at times have taken a lot of shit in the poker community for its offensive content. It's also led to me having to endure harassment from weird psychos over the years, including banned users, exposed scammers, and other unhinged people who have meandered through here. I've done all this with no attempt to personally gain from it. No affiliate deals, no ads with a few very brief exceptions, and no other revenue source except the lol Amazon banner at the bottom which makes me pennies.

Martin lives in a dream world where the entire 2007 NWP community would still be on a 2024 vBulletin poker forum, actively posting, if only someone else besides me were in charge.

It's that same world of fantasy where Micon, Mark Seif, and Mason Malmuth feel speech-stifled by me, and where I don't know anything about computers besides basic HTML.

Just stop already. Nobody likes this angry delusional drunk version of you.
    Tyde,

Druff is right here. Your failed X space or whatever it was had nothing to do with this forum. I go back to the fact that through Druff allowing it, got you a stake in the WSOP. He took time out of his morning that day to give you the cash. That is beyond just a gesture.

Sorry man, I defended you against Jayjami because he was being a pretentious queen. But this right here, you are just in a strange spot. Besides WTF is a single guy in CA on a Friday night doing opening up a X spaces account anyway? Not saying you go Vince McMahon but fuck man go out and meet a gal or something. Not saying get hammered, but take an uber and find a happening over 40 bar and sit there and order a drink, see what happens. It beats sitting here manufacturing drama, that is what you are doing.

Comments

Dan Druff:

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    So Jewdonk makes a “major announcement”, falls flat on his face, fails to take personal responsibility for his incompetence, and then lashes out at Todd. Never saw this coming. I’m absolutely shocked.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Start a podcast called Tyde Pods.

I apologize if this has already happened and I missed it.

Comments

Texter: Ha

Thread Information