Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vince McMahon is a freak and a weird dude (he's also quite old)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hesterandeldridge View Post
    what i dont get is why they try this on people who dont have this kink, there are plenty of people that love to be humiliated and treated like a fuck toy consensually and its their kink .

i guess his kink is to cnc women that dont have this kink.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    what i dont get is why they try this on people who dont have this kink, there are plenty of people that love to be humiliated and treated like a fuck toy consensually and its their kink .

It does have to be verified that this woman was coerced into it, and wasn't encouraging it and then crying foul once his wife put a stop to it (and the money/advancement she was getting from doing it).

I'm not saying that her story is false. It may very well be 100% true. Clearly Vince is a freak who likes degrading women. However, given that she accepted lots of financial help from him before all of this started, and then went along with all of this hardcore humilation sex for almost 3 years, it really does have to be adjudicated what her role and level of objection really were.

Would we be seeing this lawsuit if Vince's wife hadn't found out, and it was still going on today? I'm not sure.

Recall the Trevor Bauer situation, where the woman very much wanted all the freaky and rough shit he did, and then purposely injured herself and claimed it was by him and non-consensual.

This is a different situation than ones like Harvey Weinstein and Roger Ailes, where it really was just straight up sexual harassment (and in the case of Weinstein, rape) of women who did not agree to nor want any of it.

Comments

Mission146: Immaterial to whether or not she was paid, in full, on the NDA.

Load Metric
    just another money grab. venue and vince's ability to absorb the publicity will determine the outcome. end of the day, no one finds themselves in her position unless they wanted to be. then when it doesn't go the way she wanted, lawsuit lotto $.

Load Metric
    As a kid I was a huge wrestling fan, I’m shocked and appalled it took this long for stuff like this to come out. Sable won like 300 million from the company. I’m not sure if I could bang a girl with shit on her though. Thats where I draw the line
    Eat the booty like groceries

Load Metric
    This chick got a million, he supposedly paid out $12 million.

He takes of his women, all these chicks should go to thailand and become bar girls for a week. Just to let them know how the real world works.

Nobody's questioning her cred even tho she's surely embellshing her version of events.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

It does have to be verified that this woman was coerced into it, and wasn't encouraging it and then crying foul once his wife put a stop to it (and the money/advancement she was getting from doing it).

I'm not saying that her story is false. It may very well be 100% true. Clearly Vince is a freak who likes degrading women. However, given that she accepted lots of financial help from him before all of this started, and then went along with all of this hardcore humilation sex for almost 3 years, it really does have to be adjudicated what her role and level of objection really were.

Would we be seeing this lawsuit if Vince's wife hadn't found out, and it was still going on today? I'm not sure.

Recall the Trevor Bauer situation, where the woman very much wanted all the freaky and rough shit he did, and then purposely injured herself and claimed it was by him and non-consensual.

This is a different situation than ones like Harvey Weinstein and Roger Ailes, where it really was just straight up sexual harassment (and in the case of Weinstein, rape) of women who did not agree to nor want any of it.
    Again, let's not fall for the "my wife found out" line that Vince fed her. This is almost definitely 100% false. Vince and Linda have been living separate lives for decades. Vince is still married to Linda, and steps out publicly with girlfriends on the reg.

Vince simply gave this line to his plaything when the heat got turned up by someone in the company, perhaps by is daughter Stephanie. It was time to break things off, what better line that "my wife found out".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    As a kid I was a huge wrestling fan, I’m shocked and appalled it took this long for stuff like this to come out. Sable won like 300 million from the company. I’m not sure if I could bang a girl with shit on her though. Thats where I draw the line
    Sable, AKA Mrs Lesnar.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post

Again, let's not fall for the "my wife found out" line that Vince fed her. This is almost definitely 100% false. Vince and Linda have been living separate lives for decades. Vince is still married to Linda, and steps out publicly with girlfriends on the reg.

Vince simply gave this line to his plaything when the heat got turned up by someone in the company, perhaps by is daughter Stephanie. It was time to break things off, what better line that "my wife found out".
    It's possible that his wife just doesn't want the embarrassment, and they had an agreement (even in separation) that he will get his freakdom on without making a spectacle of it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    just another money grab. venue and vince's ability to absorb the publicity will determine the outcome. end of the day, no one finds themselves in her position unless they wanted to be. then when it doesn't go the way she wanted, lawsuit lotto $.
    That's what I'm afraid was going on here.

As I said, this differs from other sexual harassment suits, where the women reluctantly tolerate it without reporting anything, but don't directly receive financial benefit from going along with it and keeping their mouth shut.

Here she received a lot of money and benefit for years, then received hush money and signed an NDA, and now suddenly she's suing. Does look like a money grab. I'm sure she thought McMahon was an old, gross freak, and didn't enjoy doing any of this stuff, but she very well might have enjoyed the money enough to want to keep going with it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Upon his return from the bathroom, McMahon and his ''friend'' actively resumed the threesome, which lasted over an hour and a half, while Ms. Grant remained covered in McMahon's filth,' the filing continued. 'When McMahon's ''friend'' left, McMahon ordered her to stay and to continue to sexually gratify him.'

Shitting on someone and resuming fucking her with your friend is some bonkers shit.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Why does he look so WIERD and Creepy in this Photo wasn't sure if it was the Vince McMahon WWE head guy

Maybe he did go batshit crazy..

Comments

Orko: That mustache totally alters his image and not in a good way.

Load Metric

As I said, this differs from other sexual harassment suits, where the women reluctantly tolerate it without reporting anything, but don't directly receive financial benefit from going along with it and keeping their mouth shut.

Here she received a lot of money and benefit for years, then received hush money and signed an NDA, and now suddenly she's suing. Does look like a money grab. I'm sure she thought McMahon was an old, gross freak, and didn't enjoy doing any of this stuff, but she very well might have enjoyed the money enough to want to keep going with it.
    Money grab?

You guys are unbelievable, sometimes. I don't understand why you'd use that kind of terminology. The complaint can be found here:

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/d..._complaint.pdf

If anyone is interested.

In any event, McMahon hires her to a position as a pass and play fuck toy where she doesn't really do much of anything in terms of her official employment capacity; according to the complaint, in addition to salary, she also gets other forms of compensation along the way.

I mean, it's pretty tough to accuse someone of attempting a, 'Cash grab,' when she was literally employed, by WWE, for the specific purpose of getting fucked for money.

In my view, the most important aspect of the complaint is that the NDA was violated. McMahon, allegedly, agreed to $3,000,000 in payments in exchange for the NDA, of which he paid $1,000,000. I don't know if you guys have ever heard anything about McMahon's business dealings when he was taking over the territories, but not paying people he agrees to pay (despite having the money) is a very on-brand thing for him to do; it's no wonder he and Trump are buddies.

Accordingly, my objection to, 'Cash Grab,' is that, even if ONLY that aspect of the complaint is true, she's still rightfully entitled to $2,000,000 more. Vince agreed to the NDA; he wasn't required to do that.

Other than the very flimsy (in my opinion) characterization as, 'Trafficking,' or this or that being functionally without consent (I'm probably closer to agreeing with you guys than disagreeing, on that one...one or two of the things, here or there, might have been without consent, but it's tough to make an argument for every single thing that happened over a three-year period), the fact remains that he seems to have violated the NDA. She's entitled to the full 3M because McMahon himself entered into the NDA that entitled her to same. I don't like the notion of portraying something as a, 'Cash grab,' when the cash she's trying to grab rightly belongs to her. An NDA was always going to be part and parcel of what McMahon was using her for should the company ever part ways with her.

The worst part is that, if the NDA aspect is true, McMahon could easily afford the other 2M; he basically refused to pay it out of some weird sense of principle, I think.

Had she gotten paid in full on the NDA, then I'd be more inclined to agree with you and characterize the lawsuit as a, 'Cash grab.'

Comments

Sanlmar: not following story … appears to be all I need to know right there

OK2: he basically refused to pay it out of some weird sense of principle, I think"
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    I got through half the complaint, and it was enough. The issue for Vince is he was CEO and she was effectively hired as a fake secretary or something. Whatever the title, he is going to have to pay 10s of millions now. This whole notion if she was complicit is not even remotely relevant anymore, no CEO can hire someone in a publicly traded company for the sole purpose of being a sex slave. The $2M he stiffed her on will not even be a rounding error anymore.

The larger issue for Vince and the WWE/WWF as a whole, is this behavior goes back to the 80s. 40 years is a long time. The lawsuits are going to flood in, just not Vince, but literally dozens of "executives", I put executives in quote because most are likely just ex wrestlers.

If WWE were still a standalone, the company would likely go out of business as advertisers are going to flee and mutual funds bail. EDR parent is going to shell out probably a $1B in settlements. As soon as my PLTR trade finally ends, I am going to short this stock next week. This is going to be a crippling effect on the company, cash flow and stock. Just watch.

Give Vince credit, he got out just in time, he will spend $100M or so on settlements, but he has $2B left at the age of 80. But shareholders will get crushed over the next year. Easy short.

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Money grab?

You guys are unbelievable, sometimes. I don't understand why you'd use that kind of terminology. The complaint can be found here:

If anyone is interested.

In any event, McMahon hires her to a position as a pass and play fuck toy where she doesn't really do much of anything in terms of her official employment capacity; according to the complaint, in addition to salary, she also gets other forms of compensation along the way.

I mean, it's pretty tough to accuse someone of attempting a, 'Cash grab,' when she was literally employed, by WWE, for the specific purpose of getting fucked for money.

In my view, the most important aspect of the complaint is that the NDA was violated. McMahon, allegedly, agreed to $3,000,000 in payments in exchange for the NDA, of which he paid $1,000,000. I don't know if you guys have ever heard anything about McMahon's business dealings when he was taking over the territories, but not paying people he agrees to pay (despite having the money) is a very on-brand thing for him to do; it's no wonder he and Trump are buddies.

Accordingly, my objection to, 'Cash Grab,' is that, even if ONLY that aspect of the complaint is true, she's still rightfully entitled to $2,000,000 more. Vince agreed to the NDA; he wasn't required to do that.

Other than the very flimsy (in my opinion) characterization as, 'Trafficking,' or this or that being functionally without consent (I'm probably closer to agreeing with you guys than disagreeing, on that one...one or two of the things, here or there, might have been without consent, but it's tough to make an argument for every single thing that happened over a three-year period), the fact remains that he seems to have violated the NDA. She's entitled to the full 3M because McMahon himself entered into the NDA that entitled her to same. I don't like the notion of portraying something as a, 'Cash grab,' when the cash she's trying to grab rightly belongs to her. An NDA was always going to be part and parcel of what McMahon was using her for should the company ever part ways with her.

The worst part is that, if the NDA aspect is true, McMahon could easily afford the other 2M; he basically refused to pay it out of some weird sense of principle, I think.

Had she gotten paid in full on the NDA, then I'd be more inclined to agree with you and characterize the lawsuit as a, 'Cash grab.'

ok, you got me to pull it up. after a cursory review of the salacious complaint, i stand by my comment -- this isn't a complaint for enforcement of a contract, it is for compensatory and punitive damages. if she only wanted what they agreed to, it would be easy enough to enforce any written NDA/contract. This is much more. Sure, now that she's in this position she is wanting more. Understandable I suppose, but beyond just wanting to enforce their agreement, it is a money grab as she was a willing participant in this trash.

fwiw, i would have faced sanctions in the courts i practice in for filing a complaint like that.

Rule 8. General Rules of Pleading
    (a) Claim for Relief. A pleading that states a claim for relief must contain:
    (1) a short and plain statement of the grounds for the court's jurisdiction, unless the court already has jurisdiction and the claim needs no new jurisdictional support;
    (2) a short and plain statement of the claim showing that the pleader is entitled to relief; and
    (3) a demand for the relief sought, which may include relief in the alternative or different types of relief.

Comments

Mission146:

Dan Druff:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post

Money grab?

If anyone is interested.

ok, you got me to pull it up. after a cursory review of the salacious complaint, i stand by my comment -- this isn't a complaint for enforcement of a contract, it is for compensatory and punitive damages. if she only wanted what they agreed to, it would be easy enough to enforce any written NDA/contract. This is much more. Sure, now that she's in this position she is wanting more. Understandable I suppose, but beyond just wanting to enforce their agreement, it is a money grab as she was a willing participant in this trash.

fwiw, i would have faced sanctions in the courts i practice in for filing a complaint like that.

Rule 8. General Rules of Pleading
    (a) Claim for Relief. A pleading that states a claim for relief must contain:
    (1) a short and plain statement of the grounds for the court's jurisdiction, unless the court already has jurisdiction and the claim needs no new jurisdictional support;
    (2) a short and plain statement of the claim showing that the pleader is entitled to relief; and
    (3) a demand for the relief sought, which may include relief in the alternative or different types of relief.
    I appreciate your knowledgeable perspective.

I'll definitely grant that the complaint is salacious; it's almost as if the National Enquirer was suddenly written in the format of a legal filing!

I tend to agree that she was mostly a willing participant (there might have been one, or a few, specific acts that she wasn't actually down with), but let's not forget about McMahon here. When you're anyone, but particularly the CEO of a publicly-traded company, and you hire someone to, essentially, be a fuck toy and pay this person with company funds...what result can you really expect? There's no world where you can part ways with this person and NOT ask for an NDA; I think that's especially true with some of the stuff that's already out there about him and the whole TKO deal.

With that, even if, 'Cash grab,' isn't an unfair characterization, and assuming that she was 100% a willing participant in every single sexual act (which I think is probably an unsafe assumption), what sort of behavior does one expect from someone willing to take a position like this? Would anyone think that she would be dismissed from her position, shake everyones' hands, and go quietly?

We're also not talking about a Blasey Ford thing who couldn't even narrow her allegation (against Kavanaugh) down to a month or provide a precise location; we're also not talking about an E. Jean Carroll situation where she files this civil complaint and fails to even narrow her allegations down to a goddamn season...the factual events stated in this complaint are very specific such as to be theoretically disprovable.

With that, even removing embellishments such as trafficking (come on!) and assuming the complaint is even 25% true, McMahon definitely groomed and hired her into a position specifically so she could perform sexual favors upon him and others.

Also, while it's a different jurisdiction...if Trump lost in that Carroll defamation case (I don't know how accusing someone of rape with almost zero evidence supporting such allegation isn't also defamatory), then McMahon is absolutely fucked here.

Comments

Tellafriend: oh, pls don't think i am making excuses for his depraved ass, fuck him too.
    Last edited by Mission146; 02-03-2024 at 10:32 AM.

Load Metric
    Brief Update:

I'm actually not following this story too closely, but I do sometimes listen to podcasts from Jim Cornette, Eric Bischoff and Kevin Nash; I enjoy listening to all three of those guys; typically, I'm listening for stories related to the era during which I was a wrestling fan, backstage accounts, etc...

Naturally, those podcasts are following this story and popped up on my YouTube feed last night, so I gave some brief listens to some snippets. Evidently:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epv7...s-a-victim-too

John Laurinaitis (ring name: Johnny Ace---he wasn't particularly notable as a performer) somehow managed to become McMahon's left arm over the years. In any event, in a statement issued by his attorney, Laurinaitis now claims that he was also a victim of Vince McMahon, as well as the Plaintiff of the lawsuit that we've been discussing. There have also been some reports that the DOJ, and perhaps even FBI, are now looking into the issue.

From the article:

In response to a followup question seeking to clarify that he was indeed saying that McMahon was the predator and that Laurinaitis, like Grant, was a victim, Brennan wrote, “Read the allegations. Read the Federal Statute. Power, control, employment supervisory capacity, dictatorial sexual demands with repercussions if not met. Count how many times in the complaint Vince exerts control over both of them.”
    Most relevantly, this statement as much as says that the allegations in the complaint, at least to some extent, are true. It would also appear that Laurinaitis intends to portray himself, at least to some degree, as an unwilling participant in these sordid affairs. Skeptical doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about Laurinaitis' apparent claim; however, if this does go criminal, then this as much as telegraphs that he's totally going to roll on Vinnie Mac.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i dont wanna see laurinaitis in legal trouble. i wanna see him getting him ass beat back stage.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Thread Information