Thread: VERY STRANGE! THREE GUYS AT A SMALL CHIEFS-CHARGERS VIEWING PARTY ON jANUARY 7TH FOUND DEAD IN kANSAS CITY BACKYARD OF THE HOST WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT AND SLEPT FOR 48 HOURS AFTER THE PARTY.

Load Metric

VERY STRANGE! THREE GUYS AT A SMALL CHIEFS-CHARGERS VIEWING PARTY ON jANUARY 7TH FOUND DEAD IN kANSAS CITY BACKYARD OF THE HOST WHO CLAIMS TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT AND SLEPT FOR 48 HOURS AFTER THE PARTY.

Host is a doctorate holder.

People connected to the dead guys were trying to get hold of the host for days.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...eaths-backyard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

This has of course been a huge story up here in Kansas City since it happened. It was during a cold, snowy stretch, nothing like the weather they had against the Dolphins though. Initially the news reported that three grown men froze to death, which is ridiculous. The speculation since has been fentanyl, which in Missouri would not be surprising at all. People are pressing that shit into every kind of fake tablet up here. Them thinking they were taking MDMA or something along those lines is entirely plausible.

Deaths from that stuff is common enough here that a girl I knew died this way. One would never expect her to be any type of addict. She was a very attractive late 20s blonde with a couple of young children. She, like many others, may have gotten ahold of what she thought were pain pills for whatever reason and died from taking a couple. I don't know what we do as a society to solve this problem, but again, that shit is pouring in over the southern border. There have been multiple busts of cartel affiliated people in this region with large amounts of it.

If it wasn't something like that, the host definitely did it of course.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

This has of course been a huge story up here in Kansas City since it happened. It was during a cold, snowy stretch, nothing like the weather they had against the Dolphins though. Initially the news reported that three grown men froze to death, which is ridiculous. The speculation since has been fentanyl, which in Missouri would not be surprising at all. People are pressing that shit into every kind of fake tablet up here. Them thinking they were taking MDMA or something along those lines is entirely plausible.

Deaths from that stuff is common enough here that a girl I knew died this way. One would never expect her to be any type of addict. She was a very attractive late 20s blonde with a couple of young children. She, like many others, may have gotten ahold of what she thought were pain pills for whatever reason and died from taking a couple. I don't know what we do as a society to solve this problem, but again, that shit is pouring in over the southern border. There have been multiple busts of cartel affiliated people in this region with large amounts of it.

If it wasn't something like that, the host definitely did it of course.

I read about this like a week ago. My guess was some combination of both. Not that the host did it necessarily, but freaked out and was afraid to report it. Plus it’s not like people overdose on the same exact timetable for all to end up outside. Even with fentanyl, you’d think one would lapse into unconsciousness, and another would call 911 or make it to bathroom where he eventually also died.

That they were moved outside seemed way more likely. Every article is like the linked article. Not particularly well-written. It feels like law enforcement must be playing it really close to the vest because I haven’t read a good article on it which makes it hard to guess other than it’s really unlikely 3 guys in the prime of their life freeze to death, even with drugs involved.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Fentanyl-laced bad batch out there

Load Metric
    Name:  93E0EB35-D622-497A-A2ED-5CEDD2EDBE77.png
Views: 227
Size:  3.52 MB

Laced cocaine is common enough that I've heard some dealers sell their products with fentanyl test kits (a tube and test strip) around KC and Springfield, MO. They literally cut everything with this even though it's a downer. I mentioned MDMA, I've heard people test that and it's in tablets being sold as that too (usually along with meth). It's not just being passed off as opiates. Completely out of control.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    I called it. I mean, everyone thought the same thing, but...

Gold
    Load Metric
    I called it. I mean, everyone thought the same thing, but...
    So they thought they were doing coke but it turned out to contain fentanyl, wound up disoriented and decided to leave and wound up doing the dope dance until they passed out from hypothermia? No wonder the friend was asleep for 2 days. Too bad you just can't trust the coke supply anymore.

Load Metric
    Years of therapy for the guy who survived.

Or lots more fentanyl and a horrible life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Evidently this is a new trend. Good thing I gave up hard drugs when I was 25. Never touched heroin though, in my generation that was verboten.

Four people dead in South Lake Tahoe home, police say

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...e-18663581.php

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

Evidently this is a new trend. Good thing I gave up hard drugs when I was 25. Never touched heroin though, in my generation that was verboten.

I’m really surprised this hasn’t sparked a broader legalization of drugs argument. I recall five years ago saying fentanyl overdoses had reached annually the number of deaths in Vietnam over a 10 year war. Now it’s double. 113k last year.

Probably 95% of those deaths are preventable if legal.

Every time I see some drug dealer pulled over where I live, he’ll have x amount of cocaine, x amount of heroin, and fentanyl.

These dudes dropped out of school in ninth grade for the most part. The notion they can have laboratory precision with a drug that dangerous is insane. They are cross contaminating cocaine, where you’ll see some party of kids think they are buying coke and a dozen drop dead. They are pressing it into counterfeit pills.

It’s our biggest national security concern. We have over 100k dead just because of idiocy. Imagine if some terrorist organization wanted to simply flood the market with it. They could kill more kids than we’ve lost at war over the last 30 years in a weekend.

When we devoted all those billions to the drug wars, we never could make a dent. They’ll always be able to get it in, and one kilo of that shit can wipe out a thousand people.

People can wave their hands and think it’s all just junkies, but it’s really not. It’s hitting casual partiers now. People with jobs and functional lives.

Comments

OK2: nicely said

country978:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

I’m really surprised this hasn’t sparked a broader legalization of drugs argument. I recall five years ago saying fentanyl overdoses had reached annually the number of deaths in Vietnam over a 10 year war. Now it’s double. 113k last year.

Probably 95% of those deaths are preventable if legal.

Every time I see some drug dealer pulled over where I live, he’ll have x amount of cocaine, x amount of heroin, and fentanyl.

These dudes dropped out of school in ninth grade for the most part. The notion they can have laboratory precision with a drug that dangerous is insane. They are cross contaminating cocaine, where you’ll see some party of kids think they are buying coke and a dozen drop dead. They are pressing it into counterfeit pills.

It’s our biggest national security concern. We have over 100k dead just because of idiocy. Imagine if some terrorist organization wanted to simply flood the market with it. They could kill more kids than we’ve lost at war over the last 30 years in a weekend.

When we devoted all those billions to the drug wars, we never could make a dent. They’ll always be able to get it in, and one kilo of that shit can wipe out a thousand people.

People can wave their hands and think it’s all just junkies, but it’s really not. It’s hitting casual partiers now. People with jobs and functional lives.
    Eliminating the root cause of drugs is the solution, not legalizing them dummy. Life prison terms for dealers, (including drug companies), close the borders and free treatment for addicts.

Ohio legalized gambling, gambling addiction up 400%.

Go have coffee with that idiot who thinks euthanasia is good for those over 60.

Thank God you and him did not procreate.

Comments

OK2: altering your mind on plants > christianity STFU
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Name:  image0.gif
Views: 69
Size:  331.8 KB

Thread Information