Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reality TV

Load Metric

Reality TV

If you were going to create a reality TV show, and had an unlimited budget, what kind of show would you create?

Discuss
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    How about an unlimited budget for a non-reality, scripted series? That is much more interesting.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    How about an unlimited budget for a non-reality, scripted series? That is much more interesting.

Sure, what would you create?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    Sure, what would you create?
    Something set in either the late 70s or 80s would be great with an unlimited budget. Maybe like the ins and outs of network TV at the time. That sounds interesting.
    "You run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole; you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole."

Load Metric
    Two of my favorite shows are Survivor and The Amazing Race. Im not sure how you could top either one of those. I would like Survivor to live up to its title though. Quit giving them supplies, fire, food, etc every other freaking day! And the Amazing Race would be cooler if they didnt have a 12 hour overnight stop every day. Put about 20 legs around the globe and make it a true race!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I don't know what the premise would be but motherfuckers would die. Maybe some Battle Royale type shit. Throw a bunch of lifers from a Chinese prison on an island and the last man standing gets freedom money booze and bitches.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't see why one type of series beats out the other. One format can be as compelling as the other IMO. It comes down to the characters. Even a semi stupid reality show like Storage Wars can work because of the show's characters.

I don't think Survivor needs to be any tougher. They have to evacuate people for physical reasons and most check out mentally at some point.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    HOMELESS

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    HOMELESS

That would actually be pretty awesome...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Have yall niggas seen Colony?

#whipsocold #thisoldthang ?

Load Metric
    I'd prolly just follow some rich kids from like Orange county, but that would never work out

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    FORUM WARS

lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you were going to create a reality TV show, and had an unlimited budget, what kind of show would you create?

Discuss
    I would create a Ken Scalir reality show.

It would be fucking gold.

I used to call him the "walking sitcom" because he got himself into crazy situations as often as the typical zany sitcom character.

Load Metric
    There was always so much drama/sex on base in Haiti. I wanted to have a crew there and call it VD for the double meaning, but standing for Volunteer Diaries...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Two of my favorite shows are Survivor and The Amazing Race. Im not sure how you could top either one of those. I would like Survivor to live up to its title though. Quit giving them supplies, fire, food, etc every other freaking day! And the Amazing Race would be cooler if they didnt have a 12 hour overnight stop every day. Put about 20 legs around the globe and make it a true race!
    Survivor has become unwatchable IMO. Every season of late one group routes the rest and you know what will happen nearly every week, very few surprises and it's annoying to watch these people do nothing about it season after season. I think when they pick the cast they need to start getting more tactical type people, people willing to make moves. I enjoy the Amazing Race and they need the 12 hour overnights to let teams catch up, without that it would rarely end up being close and competitive for an entire season. At least this way week after week it's exciting, you seem teams doing challenges head to head and often times it comes down to a foot race at the end.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Discuss
    I would create a Ken Scalir reality show.

It would be fucking gold.

I used to call him the "walking sitcom" because he got himself into crazy situations as often as the typical zany sitcom character.
    I would imagine Starbucks would soon go out of business after the first episode aired.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    YANKEE NOODLE
    The Red Army Infiltrated

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Survivor has become unwatchable IMO. Every season of late one group routes the rest and you know what will happen nearly every week, very few surprises and it's annoying to watch these people do nothing about it season after season. I think when they pick the cast they need to start getting more tactical type people, people willing to make moves. I enjoy the Amazing Race and they need the 12 hour overnights to let teams catch up, without that it would rarely end up being close and competitive for an entire season. At least this way week after week it's exciting, you seem teams doing challenges head to head and often times it comes down to a foot race at the end.
    I feel like both of these shows this season are off to a lackluster start.

I still disagree about the Amazing Race breaks though. Why not just call it The Amazing Races? Its not really one big race, but a compilation of multiple small races.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Last week on SURVIVOR was pretty much the SEASON FINALE for me, because they voted off the hot blond with the huge tits.

the show is now unwatchable

Gold
    Load Metric
    I would pay to have strangers with candy back on the air

Thread Information