Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Absurd Florida Marijuana thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Serious question- Is the MJ market on the commercial level booming, moderate or low. Seems like once government got involved, they hurt some of the market.
    Commercial Marijuana in the State of Florida exists and there is an Oligopoly of sorts here meaning a few Competitors dominate the Market or State here Florida

Trulieve is the #1 also there is Curaleaf/Surterra/Sunnyside and many more little dispensaries that are all competing agasint one another. Trulieve is the far and away #1 in State of Florida which is also the 3rd Most Populated State in America. Florida is a very populated State so very big $ for these few actually fully Regulated and Operating Competitors. Trulieve is the best and being biggest offers the best deals. In my Marijuana thread that's Trulieve Buds altho I do also go to another Dispensary here and there mix it up some.

(Florida Medical Marijuana Dispensary Market Marijuana is an Oligopoly)

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: ignorance neg rep

Ignorance? Obviously you have never watched Tell Your Children aka Reefer Madness.

Load Metric
    Trulieve- Florida's farr and away #1 Medical Marijuana Dispensary

https://twitter.com/Trulieve/status/1747981014142464001

Load Metric
    As was correctly stated, Medical Marijuana is LEGAL in Florida, at least on a State Level. Technically, it is still illegal under Federal Law. And, since it is still illegal under Federal Law, it will affect your ability to legally purchase a firearm. When you go to purchase a firearm, they ask if you have ever violated Federal Law. If you have a State Issued Medical Marijuana Card, you are still technically in violation of Federal Law, and will be denied the right to purchase a firearm. If you lie on the form and say NO, then they will get you for perjury and you will go to jail and still have no firearm.

With that out of the way, Medical Marijuana Cards are expensive to get and must be renewed every 7 months. Many people say it is more expensive to buy it from a licensed dispensary (when you factor cost of the Card), although many dispensaries do offer special sales.

You can legally buy Hemp derived weed (also federally legal), which is 0.3% or lower in Flower form (which is really just sprayed on the flower), Gummies and other candies, and Vapes.

There is a Recreational Cannibus Amendment that has been proposed for November 2024. Gov. DeSantis has opposed this and had the State's attorney general file to keep it off the ballot. Oral Arguments were heard in November, and it appears that it might be ok'd by the Florida Supreme Court. The Court will rekey rule sometime next month. If it appears on the ballot, it has a good chance of passing.

And, since I can't smoke these days due to my running hobby, I gotta live vicariously through others. How does it taste in a water pipe?
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Kynd (London Pound Cake)

Name:  20240124_133146.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  3.38 MB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sounds like the company run by Vegas1369 is doing it the right way.
    https://www.fleurbrands.com/our-story

Fleur® is a Clean Green Certified cultivation facility utilizing sustainable growing practices, just as Mother Nature intended. All our plants are grown in organic soil using Korean Natural Farming methods. Our composts and fertilizers are all made in-house using organic amendments such as plant material harvested straight from our plantss. This method naturally brings out the full potential of the plant. Smell, taste, and feel the difference of Fleur®.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Comments

Ignorance? Obviously you have never watched Tell Your Children aka Reefer Madness.
    Oh stop it, that was all bullshit and it's not even a secret anymore man. Marijuana is much safer for pain and anxiety and other shit by far than the crap that Big Pharma puts out there and sells 'legally'. The truth is weed was vilified due to the potential threat it posed to several large-scale industries including lumber business, cotton growers (they banned hemp forever also despite little to no THC) and obvious the big one the huge Drug companies who didn't want to compete with something all natural and much safer then opioids benzos and the rest. (besides it might very well harm the big bad drug war and shrink the DEA by large margins).

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    As was correctly stated, Medical Marijuana is LEGAL in Florida, at least on a State Level. Technically, it is still illegal under Federal Law. And, since it is still illegal under Federal Law, it will affect your ability to legally purchase a firearm. When you go to purchase a firearm, they ask if you have ever violated Federal Law. If you have a State Issued Medical Marijuana Card, you are still technically in violation of Federal Law, and will be denied the right to purchase a firearm. If you lie on the form and say NO, then they will get you for perjury and you will go to jail and still have no firearm.

With that out of the way, Medical Marijuana Cards are expensive to get and must be renewed every 7 months. Many people say it is more expensive to buy it from a licensed dispensary (when you factor cost of the Card), although many dispensaries do offer special sales.

You can legally buy Hemp derived weed (also federally legal), which is 0.3% or lower in Flower form (which is really just sprayed on the flower), Gummies and other candies, and Vapes.

There is a Recreational Cannibus Amendment that has been proposed for November 2024. Gov. DeSantis has opposed this and had the State's attorney general file to keep it off the ballot. Oral Arguments were heard in November, and it appears that it might be ok'd by the Florida Supreme Court. The Court will rekey rule sometime next month. If it appears on the ballot, it has a good chance of passing.

And, since I can't smoke these days due to my running hobby, I gotta live vicariously through others. How does it taste in a water pipe?
    Oh the irony I can have a script for opoids and own a firearm but damn I buy some weed and suddenly Im a fucking felon.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Yup, You nailed it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Comments

Oh stop it, that was all bullshit and it's not even a secret anymore man. Marijuana is much safer for pain and anxiety and other shit by far than the crap that Big Pharma puts out there and sells 'legally'. The truth is weed was vilified due to the potential threat it posed to several large-scale industries including lumber business, cotton growers (they banned hemp forever also despite little to no THC) and obvious the big one the huge Drug companies who didn't want to compete with something all natural and much safer then opioids benzos and the rest. (besides it might very well harm the big bad drug war and shrink the DEA by large margins).
    Even Garrett knew I was joking.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Sounds like the company run by Vegas1369 is doing it the right way.
    https://www.fleurbrands.com/our-story

Fleur® is a Clean Green Certified cultivation facility utilizing sustainable growing practices, just as Mother Nature intended. All our plants are grown in organic soil using Korean Natural Farming methods. Our composts and fertilizers are all made in-house using organic amendments such as plant material harvested straight from our plantss. This method naturally brings out the full potential of the plant. Smell, taste, and feel the difference of Fleur®.

That’s the way to do it.

Most these companies are just using the cheapest salt fertilizers they can get their hands on.

Organic cannabis will always be superior to greed weed.

Load Metric
    Comments

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

Oh the irony I can have a script for opoids and own a firearm but damn I buy some weed and suddenly Im a fucking felon.
    Yup, very backwards logically. It's like the liquor laws in Texas. I once stayed in Arlington at a hotel 1.8 miles from Jerry's world. I was there for the Final Four in 2014. The hotel was situated in a county where it was illegal to sell beer, wine, & spirits in a store. But it was legal to buy all of them in a restaurant/bar. So you couldn't buy alcohol to drink at home, but you could get hammered at a restaurant/bar and drive home. Basically, they were promoting drunk driving.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Name:  20240206_160926.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  3.42 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Serious question- Is the MJ market on the commercial level booming, moderate or low. Seems like once government got involved, they hurt some of the market.

Oh my god, and he began with "Serious question"

Load Metric
    Currently in Florida was on line today at 7-11 with 5 people ahead of me. Literally every single one was buying Dutch Masters. Very diverse. Mid 30s white guy in flip flops. Black man 40s in a construction uniform. Hispanic man 50s. Black woman 30s. Can’t remember the 5th. Was a dude but there was def 5. 55+ don’t go to Sevs for the most part. So everyone was in the demo 25-54.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Currently in Florida was on line today at 7-11 with 5 people ahead of me. Literally every single one was buying Dutch Masters. Very diverse. Mid 30s white guy in flip flops. Black man 40s in a construction uniform. Hispanic man 50s. Black woman 30s. Can’t remember the 5th. Was a dude but there was def 5. 55+ don’t go to Sevs for the most part. So everyone was in the demo 25-54.

any sign of Marty?

Load Metric
    Tasty..

Name:  Absurd.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  1.86 MB

Load Metric
    All I remember about people in high school that smoke marijuana is that they were lazy loafers.

Now it’s legal. Lots of lazy loafers.

Part of the plan.

Comments

garrett: part of the plan
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    How do you get this legally?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Avon Barksdale View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    We get some excellent Marijuana have a look ��
    I love when people in freshly legal weed states tell us how good their weed is and then proceed to show pictures of some commercially produced, pesticide laced, dookie butter.

Gtfo.

You think that’s shit is fire because it doesn’t have sticks and seeds like the Mexican schwag you used to get in the 80s.

The only way anybody is getting good shit is if they grow it themselves or have a close friend they trust.

This greed weed you are getting from multi state operators is not it chief.

Let me guess, you got it at Trulieve, some of the biggest weed scammers in the game.
    Correct these are Trulieve strains above

I'm not allowed to Grow any plants being licensed in Florida, yet one day hoping to get the ability to grow my own which is what your implying..

Not until that is legal can someone like me move away from "Commercially produced Dookie Butter" as you called it maybe lol, but it is what it is

Thread Information