Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've decided to stck around through November 2024

Load Metric

I've decided to stck around through November 2024

This site is destabilizing, and I will not let Tyde suffer through this alone, which is progressive lunacy. One can say this site is infected. I am here for the election. Yes, I should be paid from the Amazon banner commissions (which is my understanding is well north of $70,000 annually but I will leave that alone, but I should be paid but whatever)

Comments

Jayjami: Just die already

Load Metric
    PAY THIS MAN HIS MONEY
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Seagull.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  127.9 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    It just so happens that hurricane season ends at the end of November as well. Coincidence? I think not.

It’s not a matter of if, it’s a question of how many lives will be saved courtesy of Tgulls tropical weather forecasts and hurricane warnings that can be found exclusively here at PFA and no where else.

Tgull, thank you for your dedication and service.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Where is BiffCo99?

He only appears to talk about elections, and then vanishes.

He vanished on November 20, 2016.

Then he reappeared for the 2018 midterms and vanished on October 17, 2018.

Then he reappeared for the 2020 election and vanished on November 8, 2020.

Never came back for 2022.

Some suspected maybe he was a GOP operative posting on various forums as part of his job, though he did know things about poker, too.

Comments

garrett: Covert Ops

BCR: You can roll it back out even though you’ve said it’s your dupe. Half the site has legit brain damage or the short term memory of a hamster.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Where is BiffCo99?

Some suspected maybe he was a GOP operative posting on various forums as part of his job, though he did know things about poker, too.
    Probably incarcerated from Jan 6.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    This site is destabilizing, and I will not let Tyde suffer through this alone, which is progressive lunacy. One can say this site is infected. I am here for the election. Yes, I should be paid from the Amazon banner commissions (which is my understanding is well north of $70,000 annually but I will leave that alone, but I should be paid but whatever)
    Lol @ the attention whore. Why don’t you take your talents over to TydePoker 3.0? I hear it’s a massive success.

Banned
    Load Metric
    not sure what happened to Jayjami

all these years he kinda flew off the radar never really making any waves or contributing anything memorable in terms of content

I honestly never gave him a second thought…seemed like a nice enough guy for the most part

One of those posters that you know nothing about and don’t really care to know either since his posts were easily forgotten…never edgy or interesting

Then I went to Vegas

suddenly he crawls out of his hole and turns into a full blown asshole trolling me non stop saying I ‘begged’ him to stake me and putting his Trump Derangement Syndrome on full display

I have literally never had any contact with this prick despite him sending me his phone number while we were both staying at the same hotel

Other than the fact he’s some failed retired attorney who lives in Tahoe, and apparently his son is a huge pussy…I know absolutely nothing about this fool…nor do I care to know

He seems really desperate to get my attention lately and I almost didn’t even respond, but he can’t seem to get a handle on his TDS which is kind of pathetic and sad

I was racking my brain trying to figure out where all this vitriol came from considering I have never even met or spoken to him, and I still can’t figure it out other than of course the main reason most liberal faggots lose their mind

I also never even noticed he existed and can’t recall him ever posting anything worth reading…now out of the blue he turns into a poor mans limitles with a faggot for a son

TDS is a real thing

I’m glad we didn’t meet in Vegas because as you can all plainly see Jayjami is a major dick…I like to spend my time with nice people who are fun to party with

oh and yes Ive had forums in the past the original Tydepoker was on fire until it was infected with malware and hacked…subsequent versions never caught on

But the difference is I tried and failed instead of just trolling from some dupe account being forgettable and boring

anyway bottomset I’m glad you decided to hang around for election year

these liberal losers like Jayjami are going to get a huge black cock right up their asses and I wouldn’t want you to miss out

Comments

The Boz: As conservative as they come but I actually like Jayjami even if he is a liberal. Guy comes off as OK to me as an outsider.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    not sure what happened to Jayjami

all these years he kinda flew off the radar never really making any waves or contributing anything memorable in terms of content

I honestly never gave him a second thought…seemed like a nice enough guy for the most part

One of those posters that you know nothing about and don’t really care to know either since his posts were easily forgotten…never edgy or interesting

Then I went to Vegas

suddenly he crawls out of his hole and turns into a full blown asshole trolling me non stop saying I ‘begged’ him to stake me and putting his Trump Derangement Syndrome on full display

I have literally never had any contact with this prick despite him sending me his phone number while we were both staying at the same hotel

Other than the fact he’s some failed retired attorney who lives in Tahoe, and apparently his son is a huge pussy…I know absolutely nothing about this fool…nor do I care to know

He seems really desperate to get my attention lately and I almost didn’t even respond, but he can’t seem to get a handle on his TDS which is kind of pathetic and sad

I was racking my brain trying to figure out where all this vitriol came from considering I have never even met or spoken to him, and I still can’t figure it out other than of course the main reason most liberal faggots lose their mind

I also never even noticed he existed and can’t recall him ever posting anything worth reading…now out of the blue he turns into a poor mans limitles with a faggot for a son

TDS is a real thing

I’m glad we didn’t meet in Vegas because as you can all plainly see Jayjami is a major dick…I like to spend my time with nice people who are fun to party with

oh and yes Ive had forums in the past the original Tydepoker was on fire until it was infected with malware and hacked…subsequent versions never caught on

But the difference is I tried and failed instead of just trolling from some dupe account being forgettable and boring

anyway bottomset I’m glad you decided to hang around for election year

these liberal losers like Jayjami are going to get a huge black cock right up their asses and I wouldn’t want you to miss out
    He is absolutely infected with advanced TDS. To get back to the begging point, for a brief moment I thought well maybe Tyde was calling him every day for a stake, and had enough. Since Jayjami was blowing it completely out of proportion, one could made that assumption. Then he posted this huge text where Tyde simply said, hey if you want to stake me I am available. Jayjami tersely responded he never stakes poker players. Like anyone would every know that, but ok, then Tyde said he could meet him for coffee.

That was never begging. Jayjami is simply so infected with TDS he cannot control himself and his impulses.

Every business leader in Davos is predicting a Trump landslide win. Hopefully when that happens TDS victims will do the right thing and hang themselves.

General Election: Trump vs. Biden
    The Messenger/HarrisX
    Trump 52, Biden 48
    Trump +4

General Election: Trump vs. Biden vs. Kennedy vs. West vs. Stein
    The Messenger/HarrisX
    Trump 43, Biden 40, Kennedy 12, Stein 2, West 2
    Trump +3

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: glad to hear it, solid poster

Banned
    Load Metric
    The guy volunteers his phone number while we are both staying just a few floors apart at the Rio

the extent of my ‘begging’ was a text saying ‘hey you wanna put me in this $400.00 daily 60 you 40 me’

he declines and I was under the impression that was the end of it not a big deal my feelings are not hurt or anything

last time I checked staking was more common than not in the poker world and I have been staked many times before

but I thought it was kind of odd how he didn’t just take the elevator down and have a cup of coffee and meet up just for the hell of it

I tried his number a couple times and when it would go to voicemail finally I was just like yea whatever thinking that was the end of it

then pow he starts with this attack on me out of nowhere despite the fact we have never spoken on the phone or met in person

anyway who cares the guy is clearly a huge tool and we are just rehashing the same shit this has been discussed already so whats the point

except his son is obviously a huge faggot

Comments

lol wow: accidently neg repped the kid

Load Metric
    Druff- I’m also going to stick around through 2024. PFA is lucky to have me.

Comments

tyde: maybe try something new and make a post worth reading because so far your content is fucking boring

Load Metric
    Yep, I thought when he made the claim time and again about begging he would post literally dozens of texts about asking for stakes, that was the way he made it seem. Then he posts ONE innocuous text from you, in the middle of the WSOP where you asked his interest in staking. To your point, he said no and that was that.

Somehow that qualifies as relentless begging. And he was the guy that gave you HIS number.

There is really nothing left to say, he is infected with advanced TDS, which evidence suggests is on par with Alzheimer's and it not treatable.

Load Metric
    You are a lifer, just accept it.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: How are the fishez?
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Where is BiffCo99?

Sock puppet for Walter Sobachak?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I agree that pathetic loser Jay Jami is a sick freak who is hated by the community

Did not know that about his son, but not surprised at all. Jay is a weak coward of a man who is not fit to raise a son, which was proven.

Sorry Jay you are a pathetic loser

Comments

tyde: he really is

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Yep, I thought when he made the claim time and again about begging he would post literally dozens of texts about asking for stakes, that was the way he made it seem. Then he posts ONE innocuous text from you, in the middle of the WSOP where you asked his interest in staking. To your point, he said no and that was that.

Somehow that qualifies as relentless begging. And he was the guy that gave you HIS number.

There is really nothing left to say, he is infected with advanced TDS, which evidence suggests is on par with Alzheimer's and it not treatable.
    tgull becoming Tyde's cock protector is a bizarre development, I'm all for brothers uniting but a 50 year old becoming a cock protector raises questions.

Going to have to learn more about this jayjami that is suddenly a pariah. Having a faggot child must be hard, can only imagine what it did to mickeycrimm's father.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Agreed Sloppy. This is straight out of a wrestling storyline......

Tgull, Pipes and Tyde being a team is somewhat unsettling.

Time will tell, but one of them will turn on the others. Stay tuned folks.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Tgull, Pipes and Tyde being a team is somewhat unsettling

Name:  7B4DF172-AFD7-4D48-9DBC-8B714BEABEDA.jpeg
Views: 132
Size:  1.28 MB

Comments

Tellafriend: beautiful

lol wow: elite

Load Metric
    Well, I think this will be the next TDS infection:

Bank records show that special prosecutor Nathan Wade purchased airline tickets in his and Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis’ name for trips to San Francisco and Miami, according to a court motion filed Friday.

The filing was made on behalf of Joycelyn Wade in her divorce case with Nathan Wade in Cobb County Superior Court. Credit card statements in the filing appear to bolster allegations of a romantic relationship between Nathan Wade and Willis. The trips took place in 2022 and 2023, after Willis had hired Wade as special prosecutor in the probe of election subversion by Donald Trump and his allies.

Load Metric
    Frankrizzo fish are great, unlike sloppy’s dead ones. Can’t wait till spring when they get to get back outside into a bigger pond. Slops may be right about the one I thot was pregnant, it is still swimming and eating for now.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information