Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jack Nicholson with alzheimers?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    So apparently any critique of desertrunner is off limits now including posting memes from the PFA meme library

Druff officially DR’s penis protector

Lol ‘free form expression’ my ass

can’t even rip someone for egregious spelling and grammatical errors without your post being deleted how fucking lame
    This is false. I'm just a regular straight edge member/poster here. Its obvious to me that Druff is tired of the clowns bringing down this place to the point of killing it. Druff and I dont have any special agreement here or favoritism. Both of us are just regular boring dudes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So apparently any critique of desertrunner is off limits now including posting memes from the PFA meme library

can’t even rip someone for egregious spelling and grammatical errors without your post being deleted how fucking lame
    A typo missing an "h" in the title doesn't need "ripping for spelling and grammatical errors" (your post). I deleted one other post from another person which was attempting to just start up with desertrunner with dumb shit totally unrelated to this post.

That's it. I deleted 2 posts.

I realize that the story about Jack is a year old, but from what I remember it hasn't been discussed here before, so what's the problem posting about it?

You're also the last one who should be complaining about "censorship" here, since you were routinely asking me to delete memes and other stuff trolling your threads. And I did remove a lot of it.

So, to understand correctly, I should protect YOUR threads from butthair sniffing trolls, but not other people's?

Banned
    Load Metric
    don’t forget deleting tine’s bootlicker gif

desertrunner obv your BFF and ‘real life’ friend so he gets coddled what else is there to say ?

cool redirect though

I don’t even dislike the guy he seems harmless enough but the way you rush in to rescue him from even mild ‘trolling’ or some innocuous one liner with a facepalm gif

well its just cute thats all

tines analysis was spot on

Comments

desertrunner: I guess we are BFF, but never confirmed.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

whenever druff feels insecure about being called out on his shortcomings, he invites another outspoken subnormal from his other incubator sites to tip the scales and then protects them.

and his rebuttal is going to be posting the 'wrong' meme image followed by a bunch of hamfisted attempts to blame shift and gaslight, followed inevitably by the old classic 'i run this site at a loss so i get to do whatever i want' passive aggressive nonsense.

its all so tedious.

tough but fair

Banned
    Load Metric
    Its hilarious to me how you get so worked up when getting called out for even the most obvious things

then just snap pivot to attack mode with some convoluted justification and totally unrelated material

I didn’t realize posting a meme from your own site was so offensive

and yes I’m going to roast him or anyone else for shitty spelling and grammar just ask ftpjesus

and btw tines bootlicker gif was totally accurate and fucking hilarious

whatever man its not like anyone is actually reading this site other than maybe 20 or 30 regs anyway

Comments

desertrunner: Trump in 2024.

Banned
    Load Metric
    In fact come to think of it…

tines bootlicker gif would be a perfect addition to PFAs outdated and depressing gif library

Load Metric
    100 percent tundra walker thought this is recent. Don’t mind comment below as Jack ages fine but thought this was a cool video.

https://twitter.com/manlikedawodu/status/1744707349351161909
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    "But Druff, your friend is shitposting all over your forum, and you're protecting him from criticism!"

Let's take a look at how desertrunner's threads have done since December 1 (excluding this one):

Here's the number of replies to each thread he's started in that period: 0, 6, 13, 5, 1, 41, 0, 3, 3, 10, 24, 30, 18, 3, 10, 0

He's also had some ongoing threads he's started in October and November.

The fact that most of his threads get engagement shows that he's not shitposting, but actually bringing up topics people want to discuss.

"But I bet that activity is just people trolling him or shitposting back!"

No. Those reply numbers shown above only include the posts I've left up. I have been removing shit/trollposts from the threads he starts. So these are all real replies and serious engagement.

"I'm sick of seeing his threads! He starts too many!"

As you can see from the numbers above, he's started 16 threads since December 1 -- fewer than 0.5 per day.

Finally, while a few of the topics he's started have been political in nature, most have not. In general they have been about current events or pop culture.

Whether you like desertrunner or not, it is useful to have someone bringing topics to the forum for discussion. There's a fine line between regular thread starting and shitposting, but I have been happy with the topics he's brought here, and you can see from the engagement that people have been interested in discussing them. This differs from his previous stint on PFA, where I agree he was starting threads too frequently, and sometimes they were not about topics which deserved threads here.

The bottom line is that I'm not going to let assholes ruin the threads he starts out of dislike for him. If you don't like the threads, don't open them. If he does overdo the thread creation at any point, I'll ask him to tone it down. And if I do see a thread by him I think is useless/pointless, I will remove it, but honestly he's brought pretty good discussion topics to the table in his most recent stint on PFA.

Comments

desertrunner: My old posts were good too.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Its hilarious to me how you get so worked up when getting called out for even the most obvious things

then just snap pivot to attack mode with some convoluted justification and totally unrelated material

I didn’t realize posting a meme from your own site was so offensive

and yes I’m going to roast him or anyone else for shitty spelling and grammar just ask ftpjesus

and btw tines bootlicker gif was totally accurate and fucking hilarious

whatever man its not like anyone is actually reading this site other than maybe 20 or 30 regs anyway
    Again, every time limitles or someone else posted a meme or gif mocking you in a thread of yours, I would get a text demanding I remove it.

desertrunner is not attacking anyone here, except occasionally in response to people who routinely talk shit to him. You can see even in this thread he is not engaging in a hostile manner.

There are people here who dislike him and want to ruin threads he starts by posting degrading pics/gifs, thus turning every thread of his into a troll shitfest. I'm saying that ain't gonna happen here, just as I removed attacking shitposts from your threads for the exact same reason.

Banned
    Load Metric
    comparing those two examples of ‘trolling’ is absurd much like your logic

and thats ‘the bottom line’

Name:  17FD8D5A-BF98-4DAF-9166-F56C078CF6C3.jpeg
Views: 202
Size:  631.4 KB

Comments

Tellafriend: forgot all about this gem

desertrunner: Not accurate.

Sanlmar: oh lord. everything old is new again. I never saw this used b4

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    comparing those two examples of ‘trolling’ is absurd much like your logic
    I removed a petty one liner of yours and a trolling GIF from someone else. I'm sorry for the 30 seconds I wasted of your life.

As you can see, I left up all of the other desertrunner criticism in this thread (mostly by you), and addressed it all.

Don't intentionally fuck up the threads he creates with troll posts, and I won't delete things. Very simple.

Comments

desertrunner:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Most importantly from this thread, why was Chris Makepeace cancelled went from star of Meatballs and My Bodyguard to a nobody.

I blame Henry “Makewar” Kissinger

Load Metric

Jack Nicholson with alzheimers?

If you get this…

Comments

splitthis: Live hard die hard

Daly: Your God Damn right I did

Load Metric
    You are trolling right?

That’s an ai website that brings in suckers with news from years ago…. The author has a good story on Chris brown and rhianna from today….
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    You are trolling right?

That’s an ai website that brings in suckers with news from years ago…. The author has a good story on Chris brown and rhianna from today….
    Not trolling, hoping it was more of a legit update. Sorry if it’s a bad source.

Comments

David USF: LOL Retard

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Are these ok for your monkey, Druff?
    Eating crap like that will give you diabetes 3(Alzheimer's). The meat and vegetables/fruit is the only thing close to healthy in that meal not counting the French fries. Too much processed garbage there. No wonder he is fat and well on his way to dying. He will have a damn nice funeral though.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    The way he lived, 86 is a miracle. Had like a 50 year run of being almost universally respected. Was banging beautiful women in the sixties like a young Michelle Phillips through a series of starlets and models to his seventies. The Anjelica Huston thing I never got. She’s Hollywood royalty, but he was famous before her. I guess she had something. Hell of a run though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    The way he lived, 86 is a miracle. Had like a 50 year run of being almost universally respected. Was banging beautiful women in the sixties like a young Michelle Phillips through a series of starlets and models to his seventies. The Anjelica Huston thing I never got. She’s Hollywood royalty, but he was famous before her. I guess she had something. Hell of a run though.
    Mentioning Huston reminded me of this video, great story:

Load Metric

Jack Nicholson with alzheimers?

Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

You are trolling right?

Thread Information