Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: America's Card Room??? Thoughts / Experiences

Load Metric
    ACR is not on the Revolution network.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Lol... which network is it on??? I still hate it! lol...

Load Metric
    The Winning Poker Network.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Thanks and I think I was on tilt a bit yesterday. Its still true, there arent as many players and the games are not what I'm used to but I looked around a bit and I imagine one could win a nice satellite ticket and possibly win some good cash... I don't care so much for the structure of the scheduled tournaments yet... but I think ill stick around a while and see what happens...

Load Metric
    ONE THING YOU MUST BE AWARE OF..... IF YOU GET THE DEBIT CARD FOR WITHDRAWS,,(WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND) YOU CAN NEVER LET THE DEBIT CARDS BALANCE DIP UNDER $10.00.. IMPERATIVE...

Load Metric
    they just started a sit n go rake race called sit n crush... the sit n go traffic has picked up...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawglaig View Post
    I made a deposit with ACR based on what I read here. I think I made a big mistake.

My first tourney, first hand, I'm dealt quad 9s. Guess what, I'm beat by quad aces.
    im shocked at what youre suggesting. none of this goes on in online poker. its a random, flawless deal. you just got unlucky. deposit some more and its bound to turn around, youre a good player

Load Metric
    I played there a few years back, screwed around with a small amount, kept seeing the same weird names in every tourney (most of them have car or automotive sounding names like moparman70 , etc) went on there the other day, same exact names playing the same stakes, freerolls, tourneys too. catching the same runner runner beats they were years back. amazing stamina these players have, on all hours of the day, tons of games at once.

Load Metric
    Ahh, the old bot - fixed online poker rant. I feel young again. It's like 2003 all over.

ACR - BCP definitely has bots. All sites do. I had to chuckle at the huge stamina statement. They don't usually play the freerolls, wink. Give you a clue. They never adjust the amount at the table between games. You hurt the bot and it will not even up his table stake, for instance.

But I do love sitting down for a short session at the limit tables - and I detest limit! It's always HU. They do not all have the same style. It's kinda fascinating. A real test of my ability to adjust. If you think you are getting lazy - strap on some balls and sit in. It will sharpen your focus. I always play better after a go. I generally know i will get paid off huge early in a session if i am dealt a quality starting hand. Bots feeling me out and paying for data, my guess. Keep session short obv. Hit and run - bots won't post on 2+2, lol.

Lurk the bots play. Game selection is supposed to be job one. But if I'm bored (and have some entertainment $) or want a good tune up, I'm down.

I have been playing online for years. I have heard all the RNG noise. I understand you play long enough, you'll see some shit. But your quads story hit a nerve. I play cash only. I have never seen so many quads in my life as I have in the past year on this site. It simply has my attention. I have been on the receiving end too. My strongest feeling on the matter is that it is a sign that I play too much.

So don't be so down bunkie. It's all good. Play small and enjoy playing.

Edit: imagine your HEM stats as the bot might see them. Fuck with them. Vary your style widely hand to hand. Good times.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 02-12-2014 at 07:15 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Ahh, the old bot - fixed online poker rant. I feel young again. It's like 2003 all over.

ACR - BCP definitely has bots. All sites do. I had to chuckle at the huge stamina statement. They don't usually play the freerolls, wink. Give you a clue. They never adjust the amount at the table between games. You hurt the bot and it will not even up his table stake, for instance.

But I do love sitting down for a short session at the limit tables - and I detest limit! It's always HU. They do not all have the same style. It's kinda fascinating. A real test of my ability to adjust. If you think you are getting lazy - strap on some balls and sit in. It will sharpen your focus. I always play better after a go. I generally know i will get paid off huge early in a session if i am dealt a quality starting hand. Bots feeling me out and paying for data, my guess. Keep session short obv. Hit and run - bots won't post on 2+2, lol.

Lurk the bots play. Game selection is supposed to be job one. But if I'm bored (and have some entertainment $) or want a good tune up, I'm down.

I have been playing online for years. I have heard all the RNG noise. I understand you play long enough, you'll see some shit. But your quads story hit a nerve. I play cash only. I have never seen so many quads in my life as I have in the past year on this site. It simply has my attention. I have been on the receiving end too. My strongest feeling on the matter is that it is a sign that I play too much.

So don't be so down bunkie. It's all good. Play small and enjoy playing.

Edit: imagine your HEM stats as the bot might see them. Fuck with them. Vary your style widely hand to hand. Good times.
    Back when PStars was US facing i used to log on to Carbon every once and a while and laugh at the constant "perfect" turn then "perfect" river outcomes, then marveled at all the people who went to play there after they couldnt play at Tilt or Stars. I cant believe anyone would trust any of these sites now, its an absolute joke

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotegal View Post
    Am I missing something??? I don't see why anyone would play on the revolution network. Between last night and today... OMG@! There are hardly any good games goin on and then you have to wait forever for enough people to register for a 1 table tourn....man oh man, do I regret ever depositing there.... If the merge network goes down, I'm quitting the game I love cuz as far as I'm concerned the rev. network...really blows!
    IVE BEEN PLAYING THERE FOR A YEAR. FAST CASHOUT, FAST CASHOUT, GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. WTF

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    U R MISSING SOMETHING. FAST CASHOUTS GOOD COSTERMER SERVICE. U PROBABLY VOTED OBAMA...TWICE!!!!

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by coyotegal View Post
    Am I missing something??? I don't see why anyone would play on the revolution network. Between last night and today... OMG@! There are hardly any good games goin on and then you have to wait forever for enough people to register for a 1 table tourn....man oh man, do I regret ever depositing there.... If the merge network goes down, I'm quitting the game I love cuz as far as I'm concerned the rev. network...really blows!
    IVE BEEN PLAYING THERE FOR A YEAR. FAST CASHOUT, FAST CASHOUT, GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.. WTF
    Yea once you get the debit card the cashouts are hella fast

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This is a cute infomercial that no one will read.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    been playing a year or so, its better than any of the "legit" ones in nj.

Load Metric
    does anyone know how old the winning poker network is? I was playing on Americas Card Room... and I was looking at some players profile and it was saying there start date was in 2006 I also seen start dates on other players of 2008... does anybody know what skins they had in those years?

Load Metric
    ACR is the old Doyles Room.

Thread Information