Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charlie Kirk is GOD

Load Metric
    I heard people who were deceased managed to mail in vote.

Comments

Serial Fail: Lol no

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Imagine being in President Trump’s shoes for a moment on J6 as you get word the Capitol is getting swarmed…

- You were considered a near lock to be a two-term president in February of 2020

- You delivered one of the best economies ever seen for 3 years before China unleashed a lab grown virus on the planet

- You warned states repeatedly of the dangers of mass mail-in voting, but Democrats forced the measures through anyways

- You watched as election officials caved to COVID fear mongering to relax election integrity measures violating election laws and state Constitutions

- You witness 51 “intelligence officials” collude with Big Tech to censor a bombshell story about a laptop that directly implicated Joe Biden

- You campaign tirelessly to sold-out arenas crisscrossing the country with historic enthusiasm

- Your opponent is a two-time failed candidate, disqualified for plagiarism, who barely survived the primary, and then barely left his basement during the campaign

- You win 74,222,958 votes, more than any other presidential candidate has ever won

- You learn that somehow 159,633,396 people voted, the largest turnout in U.S. history, breaking the previous record by 20 million votes — the first time more than 140 million people voted and the highest % turnout in 120 years

- You somehow “lose” by 42,000 votes in 3 states among a host of irregularities, drop box scandals, and controversies and despite winning practically every bellwether county and state

- You think back and remember they spied on your campaign, invented a fake Russia hoax, impeached you and constantly smeared and lied about you in the media

- You remember that anarchists and race hustlers unleashed months of riots and chaos in a possible domestic color revolution

- You remember that you offered National Guard troops on J6 but the offer was denied by Nancy Pelosi and Muriel Bowser

- You remember that you said just hours before to peacefully and patriotically march

- You remember everything you’d given up in your previous life to be hated, attacked, and vilified by the DC snakes, insiders, and elitists

- Your own VP just fist-bumped Nancy Pelosi inside the Capitol

- You realize the entire DC cabal has conspired and plotted to hand the White House to a puppet they could control

Is it any wonder why Trump might have been a little upset on J6?

He wasn’t responsible for what happened despite what the media says. It was four years of lying, cheating, and betrayal by those who wanted to get Trump at all costs.

Nevertheless, he gathered himself and released a video telling people to go home—an act the illegitimate J6 Committee tried to criminalize.

Then they impeached him again.

Despite all of it, he’s decided to come back to retake the White House and finish what he started, a decision that provoked Biden’s DOJ to indict him multiple times for 700 years in federal prison.

Who else could endure what Donald Trump has?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Here's a tough pill to swallow but it's true, in a democracy like ours the media decides elections. I used to naively believe that someone could come along and be so popular that they'd upset their apple cart. That chance died the day Tucker got fired. Trump supporters are being led off a cliff. If Trump wins it's because they allowed him, it would reenforce the illusion of democracy.
    There's not a single policy of Trump's that the estab aka swamp fears. It'll take less than a week in office for Trump voters to find out they got played.

Who the F is Charlie Kirk, that weirdo w the eye patch? Ewww, there's much better options.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/7SvjVwFQ8pQg/
    You're welcome

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I love how the libs rationalize early voting.

"It helps more people vote! How is that a bad thing?"

So I ask them, "Would you be in support of people being able to vote a year before the election? Two years? Four years? More people would be able to vote then, right?"

They freeze up and don't know what to say at that point.

Early voting is dumb. The whole point of having a single election day is to make it so everyone voting is operating on the same information. It's not to one candidate if a major piece of negative news comes out about his opponent, but a ton of people have already irreversably voted for that oppoent.

Many libs today confuse the right to vote with the right to effortlessly vote. The latter simply does not exist, and should not exist.

Todd I don’t see you speaking out about all the Republican efforts to suppress minority voters??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

So I ask them, "Would you be in support of people being able to vote a year before the election? Two years? Four years? More people would be able to vote then, right?"

Early voting is dumb. The whole point of having a single election day is to make it so everyone voting is operating on the same information. It's not to one candidate if a major piece of negative news comes out about his opponent, but a ton of people have already irreversably voted for that oppoent.

Many libs today confuse the right to vote with the right to effortlessly vote. The latter simply does not exist, and should not exist.

Todd I don’t see you speaking out about all the Republican efforts to suppress minority voters??

like requiring ID? get a grip.

Load Metric
    Every country in the world that has elections requires ID to vote.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

While democrats are flooding the country with illegals to change the voting dynamic of the country.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information