Watched this move again last night because it pretty good. I know Druff is an 80s movie fan, so wanted to post it here.

Pros- Liked the movie because it was "80s gritty", great car chase scene with high revving V8s, less special effects, real gun fire scenes, typical 80s nudes that define the 80s movies, really shot in LA and then the climax was epic when you find out the china man was an agent. That William Peterson and William Defoe were perfect for their parts. Also liked the counterfeiting story line.

Cons- Only music was Wang Chung, dont like the artsy parts.

There are lots of various side stories about the movie like the attractive blonde chick that died recently, but I wont go into it here.

Also- Do you think the main character- Agent Chance should have died at the end in the locker room or what if he lived??

I debate back and forth if I want to see this movie ever remade again. Obviously they would screw up a remake, but I am still curious how it would fair.

Now if the movie was made in 1995 instead of 1985, that would be interesting. More of a HEAT movie feel?

Your take?