Thread: An Interesting Trip Upcoming

Bronze
    Load Metric

An Interesting Trip Upcoming

Im in Canada as some of you know. My friend in Boston, who is substantially larger than me and has a history of in person collecting and I are setting out on a mission
    First of all, we are going along the East Coast to cities such as Boston, Washington, Atlanta all the way down to Miami. We are going to be working with various organizations in searching and rescuing trafficked and missing children, then we are going to the Dominican Republic to do this and possibly Thailand. I have been in discussions with various organizations and things are in place. some of this we will also be doing on our own. We both feel this is important work and both want to do something positive, make an impact instead of being degenerate slugs. Organizations are limited in the States on how much they can do, but overseas we can be right on the front line of this. I will be doing youtube videos quite a bit updating how things are going and what is happening.

As part of the American trip, we will also be paying visits to people who owe substantial amounts of money. This speaks for itself, if you know of people who are owed and its East Coast, email me at tankazoodle@gmail.com

This is all volunteer as organizations do not cover any expenses. I will be setting up a gofundme towards expenses, I highly recommend if you decide to contribute do not do it until I have posted videos in action from the States. Lots of scams out there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post
    Im in Canada as some of you know. My friend in Boston, who is substantially larger than me and has a history of in person collecting and I are setting out on a mission
    First of all, we are going along the East Coast to cities such as Boston, Washington, Atlanta all the way down to Miami. We are going to be working with various organizations in searching and rescuing trafficked and missing children, then we are going to the Dominican Republic to do this and possibly Thailand. I have been in discussions with various organizations and things are in place. some of this we will also be doing on our own. We both feel this is important work and both want to do something positive, make an impact instead of being degenerate slugs. Organizations are limited in the States on how much they can do, but overseas we can be right on the front line of this. I will be doing youtube videos quite a bit updating how things are going and what is happening.

As part of the American trip, we will also be paying visits to people who owe substantial amounts of money. This speaks for itself, if you know of people who are owed and its East Coast, email me at tankazoodle@gmail.com

This is all volunteer as organizations do not cover any expenses. I will be setting up a gofundme towards expenses, I highly recommend if you decide to contribute do not do it until I have posted videos in action from the States. Lots of scams out there.
    Good luck with the mission of doing Gods work. I wont cry a tear if some of these pedophilia traffickers disappear never to be seen again.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post

Good luck with the mission of doing Gods work. I wont cry a tear if some of these pedophilia traffickers disappear never to be seen again.
    yes, the guy coming with me is 100 times more savage than me and all he wants to do is shit kick pedos on the trip. We both understand theres chances situations wont turn out well for us. but the reward far outweighs the risk. If/when we get our hands on one, Ill video it and post it up. February 1 is the goal date for leaving, ill keep the board updated

Bronze
    Load Metric
    the gofundme is set up, and, lol my real name is exposed but i couldnt care less about that, many people know
    if you contribute cool, but share when possible. Rob and I will be making a difference on this trip, in various aspects
    https://gofund.me/ef75dd05

Thread Information