Thread: I no longer think there were multiple gunmen at the 2017 Vegas mass shooting incident

Load Metric

I no longer think there were multiple gunmen at the 2017 Vegas mass shooting incident

quick recap; i was listening to the incident live on police scanners and i think i also had access to a taxi dispatch feed, but i remember hearing overlapping series of reports from shots. like it absolutely 10000% sounded like there were at least 2 guns firing at the same time. different tones/report, deliberate strings of shots overlapping with each other. and ive always acknowledged that sound is a tricky thing but i heard what i heard.

last night, i heard fireworks go off at midnight. they were being set off to the east of me. very similar cadence to some of the shots i heard that night in 2017 as it happens, but whatever.

and about a half a second later, i heard an echo of those fireworks, from the west. and they sounded completely different tonally but had the exact same pattern. they were just echos, sfo.

at this point im completely convinced that what i heard that night in 2017 were echos of paddock's shots, reflecting off adjacent buildings and so on.

like honestly case closed as far as im concerned.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    this guys allowed to vote yall

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Now do the second guy at the Tim McVeigh bombing.

Nearly 30 years later, I still believe he had an accomplice and they’re covering it up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Nearly 30 years later, I still believe he had an accomplice and they’re covering it up.
    Have you posted on this before?

Just read something on McVeigh and thought I recalled this but couldn't find anything. Is there smoke behind this?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I understand that we don’t hear from victims or families because they signed NDAs in order to receive the settlement. I agree that Paddock acted alone. I think the main two issues that we don’t hear about this are likely…

1) The incredible negligence by MGM and Metro PD. The time from when Paddock firing from his room at a security guard and the police response seems to have been anwful. Obviously every second could have saved countless lives.

2) Motive/Financial Situation/Gambling Addiction - I feel like there was information here that it was best to bury. There was a can of worms the powers that be didn’t want opened up.

To have a shooting of this magnitude and the lack of knowledge is shameful. But unfortunately, not unexpected. My understanding is that if you upload anything on YouTube regarding the shooting it will likely be pulled unless it is mainly boiler plate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Just read something on McVeigh and thought I recalled this but couldn't find anything. Is there smoke behind this?
    Yes, I posted it.

I am not a conspiracy guy but I believe this one.

I believe you’re probably too young to remember all the details of the bombing at the time, but I was 23 and was following it very closely.

Before McVeigh was arrested, there were drawings of 2 suspects, and detailed descriptions of them being seen together. One of the drawings looked just like McVeigh. The other was a burly looking Hispanic guy. After the McVeigh arrest, they pretended like the second guy never existed. There was zero explanation as to why they were seeking 2 men, and then suddenly only 1.

After Terry Nichols was arrested, they claimed he was the second guy in the pics, despite looking nothing like him.

Load Metric

Yes, I posted it.

I believe you’re probably too young to remember all the details of the bombing at the time, but I was 23 and was following it very closely.

Before McVeigh was arrested, there were drawings of 2 suspects, and detailed descriptions of them being seen together. One of the drawings looked just like McVeigh. The other was a burly looking Hispanic guy. After the McVeigh arrest, they pretended like the second guy never existed. There was zero explanation as to why they were seeking 2 men, and then suddenly only 1.

After Terry Nichols was arrested, they claimed he was the second guy in the pics, despite looking nothing like him.

fwiw the only 2nd person i remember was terry nichols.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    I understand that we don’t hear from victims or families because they signed NDAs in order to receive the settlement. I agree that Paddock acted alone. I think the main two issues that we don’t hear about this are likely…

1) The incredible negligence by MGM and Metro PD. The time from when Paddock firing from his room at a security guard and the police response seems to have been anwful. Obviously every second could have saved countless lives.

2) Motive/Financial Situation/Gambling Addiction - I feel like there was information here that it was best to bury. There was a can of worms the powers that be didn’t want opened up.

To have a shooting of this magnitude and the lack of knowledge is shameful. But unfortunately, not unexpected. My understanding is that if you upload anything on YouTube regarding the shooting it will likely be pulled unless it is mainly boiler plate.

i forget a lot of the details but he also had a slew of weird gov / agency connects iirc.

Load Metric

Yes, I posted it.

Interesting, but not sure what the 'why' would be behind any cover-up beyond incompetence. Surely Nichols would have given up anyone else for leverage?

Epstein's suicide is the one that seems obviously crooked (not suggesting Trump btw). No chance he committed suicide.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yes, I posted it.

Interesting, but not sure what the 'why' would be behind any cover-up beyond incompetence. Surely Nichols would have given up anyone else for leverage?

Epstein's suicide is the one that seems obviously crooked (not suggesting Trump btw). No chance he committed suicide.
    It's not known why this would have been done. One theory was that the phantom guy was not as committed to the cause, and was willing to give up a ton of info in exchange for being forgotten about.

You'd think after this second guy was in the news night and day in the aftermath, there would have been SOME coherent explanation as to why he didn't exist anymore. But there wasn't.

There were some who believed that later-arrested "enemy combatant" Jose Padilla was that second guy. Here's a 2002 article about it: https://archive.ph/YC7kF

Gold
    Load Metric
    I was under the impression super hacker Sonantine believed every official narrative release by US GOV

Load Metric

It's not known why this would have been done. One theory was that the phantom guy was not as committed to the cause, and was willing to give up a ton of info in exchange for being forgotten about.

You'd think after this second guy was in the news night and day in the aftermath, there would have been SOME coherent explanation as to why he didn't exist anymore. But there wasn't.

There were some who believed that later-arrested "enemy combatant" Jose Padilla was that second guy. Here's a 2002 article about it: https://archive.ph/YC7kF

i thought about stuff like this like maybe he was flipped or maybe he was a CI but mcvey would have absolutely 100% not gone quietly to his death if that was the case.

i should read that article.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I was under the impression super hacker Sonantine believed every official narrative release by US GOV

Gold
    Load Metric
    Image didn’t work pal

Sad to see

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Image didn’t work pal

Sad to see

Comments

NickyPipes: Lovely very impactful

Thread Information