Thread: Meet the 2012 US Pole Dancing Champion

Load Metric

Meet the 2012 US Pole Dancing Champion

Load Metric
    Pretty sure there is a dick in there
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    “I’m not bothered by the provocative tone of pole dancing. What bothers me is the missing link between what I do and what the public generally thinks we do,” Stanek told us, adding, “the roots came from the exotic dance industry, but where it is now is totally different. We really need recognition for where it’s gone since then.”
    Pole dancing is difficult and some of these competitive pole dancers do impressive things.

However, it's pretty LOL to read quotes like the above, where competitive pole dancers get mad that people associate it with stripping.

It's not like she didn't know that when she got involved with the sport. It will never get "recognition" as being independent from stripping for as long as strip clubs remain popular.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    If this was worldwide or especially Asia (Bangkok more specifically) I would say your right but without a faceshot to check for an Adams Apple its hard to judge. Ive seen chicks do some wild shit on a pole and they were all female for sure. Chicks who competed in gymnastics in HS and such tend to be major pole freaks usually with the massive leg strength and such relative to their petite bodies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

If this was worldwide or especially Asia (Bangkok more specifically) I would say your right but without a faceshot to check for an Adams Apple its hard to judge. Ive seen chicks do some wild shit on a pole and they were all female for sure. Chicks who competed in gymnastics in HS and such tend to be major pole freaks usually with the massive leg strength and such relative to their petite bodies.

:huh?

I'm talking about the obvious apparent bulge that is present in this picture.....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    If you watch the video, you will see, as the woman twirls around the pole and clearly shows her lower abdominal region, that there is NO bulge.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    If you watch the video, you will see, as the woman twirls around the pole and clearly shows her lower abdominal region, that there is NO bulge.
    Can you deny the presence of a bulge in the provided pic? I ain't watching that shit!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Can you deny the presence of a bulge in the provided pic? I ain't watching that shit!
    It's the outline of her twat, you moron! Don't you notice she's bending over at an angle and her ass is sticking out?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post

It's the outline of her twat, you moron! Don't you notice she's bending over at an angle and her ass is sticking out?
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles brain
    You, with all the LOGIC, GTFO

thanks

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Do people ever get lap dances based off of pole dancing skills? FWIW, in my strip club past I couldn't care less about pole dancing skills, and pretty much just picked strippers based on hotness.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Do people ever get lap dances based off of pole dancing skills? FWIW, in my strip club past I couldn't care less about pole dancing skills, and pretty much just picked strippers based on hotness.

I chose one gal based on her pole skills because she had some sick sick moves so I figured she would destroy me in the private dance booth. She did. Some of the hotter women just phone-in their dance.

Thread Information