Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Nikki Haley for President

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Nikki Haley is going to get a lot of votes in New Hampshire. And the press is going to make a big deal out of it. But they won't give you, not even Fox News, the real scoop of why she got so many votes.

New Hampshire is open primary. Biden, for all intents and purposes, is running unopposed on the democrat side. He's a shoo-in to win the nomination. Many democrats and unaffiliated's are going to crossover and vote for Nikki Haley in order to weaken Trump. But they will vote for Biden in the General.

The press will go nuts "NIKKI HALEY SURGES!!!!!"

But the truth is it's false support.
    I’d swear the Lincoln Project is running her ad campaign in Massachusetts

I just realized I’m seeing the NH ad campaign spill over the border.

Load Metric

Comments

desertrunner: Horrible choice, went woke RINO.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    My brother, who is a full republican (i am a centrist), said its well-known that Michelle Obama is going to run (and probably win). Anyone else heard this rumor?

Comments

splitthis: Lol not gonna happen that tranny needs to stay hidden

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

There should never have been confederate flags in her capital to being with, honoring the traitors who seceded should never have been alllowed.
    Disagree. The confederate flag is all about history and heritage, not hate. The flag should have stayed, but Nikki went woke.
    Here's your flag.

Name:  donald-trump-mugshot cleaned-white-bars 5.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  181.6 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    Absolutely no way. She went WOKE as a governor and pulled down the historic confederate flag from her capitol. Removing history is not her job.
    There should never have been confederate flags in her capital to being with, honoring the traitors who seceded should never have been alllowed.
    1)What article in the Constitution was used to justify the invasion of the south?

2) It's not "the confederate flag." It's the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Absolutely no way. She went WOKE as a governor and pulled down the historic confederate flag from her capitol. Removing history is not her job.
    Damn those Germans for getting rid of the swatstika!

if she seems too timid to take on the proslavery wing of the Republican Party, she will struggle mightily during a general election.

Load Metric
    The US suffered 1.5m casualties during the civil war. Consequently, following the war the US literally advertised in Europe and China for immigrants. Homesteads and Roth IRA’s were promised to those who couldn’t speak English and they came in waves.

Nikki would know none of these things, I’d wager

I take delight in Haley finding herself subject to the humiliation of being alone on the stage with Bobblehead on what is likely to be the last Presidential debate. A debate that is completely irrelevant. What a repulsive duo.

Load Metric
    Funny story.

Sven, his bride and their tow headed kids would arrive from their voyage across the pond. They would make their way west and like the Jews in Palestine would build a log cabin on the prairie.. During the night of Oct 7th 1872 the indigenous people would descend upon the surprised settlers and murder them in unspeakable ways.

The U.S. often neglected to mention the Native Americans in the advertising literature. Surprise.

Genocide ensues.

Things all worked out for the next 130 years. Tellafriend can pick up the story from there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Funny story.

Sven, his bride and their tow headed kids would arrive from their voyage across the pond. They would make their way west and like the Jews in Palestine would build a log cabin on the prairie.. During the night of Oct 7th 1872 the indigenous people would descend upon the surprised settlers and murder them in unspeakable ways.

The U.S. often neglected to mention the Native Americans in the advertising literature. Surprise.

Genocide ensues.

Things all worked out for the next 130 years. Tellafriend can pick up the story from there.
    From the 1720's to the 1750's about 100,000 germans and german speaking swiss were brought to the American colonies by the English crown to settle the interior of the colonies. At that point most all the towns and settlements were on the coast.

The poor farming families of southern germany and northern switzerland were the easiest to recruit. They were promised 50 acres of land per family member plus free provisions for a year and tax exempt status for ten years to settle the interior of the colonies. So a family of five got 250 acres.

In enticing these people to immigrate the Crown failed to mention hostile native americans in the interior of the colonies-which was a main motivation of the crown. To buffer the coastal towns from the Indians.

This mass immigration, historically known as The Palatine Movement because most of the immigrants were from the Palatinate in Southern Germany, along with the german immigration in the mid 1800's, is the reason 20% of americans have german last names.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I briefly liked Haley after the debates.

Never got to the point of thinking I'd vote for her, but I was considering it.

Then she started showing her true colors as a neocon with some oppressive ideas (such as requiring all social media to ban anonymity).

DeSantis' camp has had a fun time trashing her, but it's all moot if he can't beat Trump (and he can't). I guess the strategy at this point is to just be the clear 2nd place and hope that Trump croaks or gets sentenced to a long term in prison.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Then she started showing her true colors as a neocon with some oppressive ideas (such as requiring all social media to ban anonymity).

DeSantis' camp has had a fun time trashing her, but it's all moot if he can't beat Trump (and he can't). I guess the strategy at this point is to just be the clear 2nd place and hope that Trump croaks or gets sentenced to a long term in prison.
    LAURA LOOMER IS GOD

https://twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/1743656226590793833

both Nikki Haley and Ron DeSantis BOTH had her removed from their respective irrelevant campaign stops yesterday in Iowa

I despise birdbrain Nimrata Haley passionately not so much because she’s a warmongering establishment neocon cunt…

but because she denies her own Sikh heritage pretending to be white to dupe unsuspecting ignorant uninformed voters who have no clue she’s a smelly raghead

Also because every word that pours out of her mouth is scripted, rehearsed and choreographed…she reeks of insincerity and nothing about her is authentic

her carefully crafted talking points shift like the wind, and she pivots on every issue with zero conviction whatsoever

on the left behind her at the time illegal immigrant dad

there is a strong case to be made she is ineligible to be president

Name:  A2EFB998-ED59-45F2-83F9-91FEBE2D2018.jpeg
Views: 118
Size:  120.5 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

All these cases will get dismissed on appeals if they are even heard on time, with the exception of probably the document case which he probably would be found guilty on. But that one will not start for at least a year and if Trump wins the new AG will simply dismiss it as punitive political persecution. But yeah he technically is guilty on that one because he held on to the documents.

The other cases, any respected non-biased lawyer will tell you there is nothing there. The Georgia case is especially weak and would be heard by the Supreme Court because its based on RICO charges, besides a sitting President can't be found guilty in Court, at least that is how the 6-3 SC will find it.

The Jack Smith January 6th case, just about everyone says that is the weakest case and will certainly flunk on appeals.

Comments

tyde: solid take…91 indictments aka big fat nothing burgers

Load Metric
    "Nikki Haley at the UN is my spirit animal" - Ben Shapiro

Load Metric
    I told you earlier in this thread that Haley would get a lot of votes in New Hampshire. But they are not republican votes. New Hampshire is open primary with most voters being independent. These voters know that Biden can't lose on the democrat side so a lot of them are crossing over and voting for Haley in order to embarass Trump. They will vote on the republican side for Haley in the primary but will vote for Biden in the General.

The MSM is not going to tell you the real scoop on why she got so many votes in NH. Their big story will be "Nikki Haley Surges!!!" The truth is it's false support. She won't get those same votes in the General.

But "Nikki Haley Surges!!!!" makes good press for the simps.

Comments

tyde: her entire campaign is manufactured and choreographed by the deep state desperate to keep Trump out of the White House

Gold
    Load Metric
    Solid candidate

Strong leadership

Thought provoking ideas

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I told you earlier in this thread that Haley would get a lot of votes in New Hampshire. But they are not republican votes. New Hampshire is open primary with most voters being independent. These voters know that Biden can't lose on the democrat side so a lot of them are crossing over and voting for Haley in order to embarass Trump. They will vote on the republican side for Haley in the primary but will vote for Biden in the General.

The MSM is not going to tell you the real scoop on why she got so many votes in NH. Their big story will be "Nikki Haley Surges!!!" The truth is it's false support. She won't get those same votes in the General.

But "Nikki Haley Surges!!!!" makes good press for the simps.
    I think she prolly has a legit following amongst Democrats. Lotta gamesmanship happening too as you remind us. NH is fun like that. The Koch Brothers are spending like a mofo here.

Load Metric

Nikki Haley for President

She actually wants to raise the retirement age for Social Security. Since most of the forum members here don’t have jobs, that doesn’t bother them.

Also this-

Comments

Sanlmar: Hillary Haley. That’s perfect

splitthis:

Tellafriend: rofl

Thread Information