Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post

It never happened, probably some bullshit added to the history books to induce white guilt.
I'm going to let you in on a lil secret, white people aren't capable of genocide. It's an accusation used to induce white guilt.
Our history has been rewritten by Hollywood script writers. Once white guilt is induced, white people will roll over and hand over everything.

So what should Israel do about the Palestians? Welcome them like brothers, get them some reparations and get them affirmative action and forced bussing to the best
Jewish Schools, diversity quotas. You know the Jewish values they always talk about.

Nobody should be passive in the face of genocide and the creation of nuclear armed apartheid state modelled after Nazi Germany.
Wait what the fuck did you just say? You do realize a bunch of Aryan fucks murdered 6M Jews right, or are you such an antisemitic shitpile you're a Holocaust Denier? JFC dude get a grip! Apartheid State?

Wow ok Orko dude you've gone so far off the fucking reservation you're begging for a grade AAA ass kicking. I don't know how Todd can tolerate this shit on here. It's one thing to disagree on topics politically but this is downright hate speech that crosses a line your ass isn't coming back from fucker. I dont know whos fucking sockpuppet you are. If this is just some troll attempt its way out of line but based on shit you've already posted in here. (for the record I'm not even Jewish and I think we need to stop funding the grift in Ukraine)

I believe you really are a holocaust dening shit stain in my underwear, simple solution soak your ass in bleach or just throw it away far away from civilized society.
I stand by my statement 1000% and I believe in the Holocaust 1000%. Don't put words in my mouth, shame on you for bringing.it up.

One thing's for sure, i'm the only person on this forum who's internalized the lesson of the Holocaust. When I see a blatant genocide I speak out against it.
You're one of those 'just following orders' types. How dare you act like you have the moral high ground as tens of thousands mostly women and children lay under the rubble
and hundreds of thousands are being starved. It's right in front of your face and you look the other way, whistling to yourself like nothing's happening. You're the ultimate coward.
Save it, there's nothing more to say.