Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Phil Galfond hires Hamas-loving Justin Bonomo as a Run It Once Coach, controversy follows

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Do jewish people ever tire of playing the victim card?
    No. They were raised that way. Play the victim and bring up the Holocaust if necessary. You will never find a Jew that doesn't play the victim.

Load Metric
    Bonomo tries to act like Andrew Tate, meh. Yea he's an idiot but I wouldn't look to much into it.
    Otoh
    Idk how any informed person isn't calling for the immediate arrest of Bibi Netanyahu and his closest advisors. Send em all straight
    to Guantonomo with the oher terrorists.

Just noticed Bonomo rhymes w/ Guantonomo.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bonomo was legit raked over the coals for cheating back in the day, yes other people did it and they got some shit too.

Him getting caught stifled that style of cheating somewhat.

Galfond’s revisionist history to make money won’t change that.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I agree Justin Bonomo reminds me of Andrew Tate as well, very similar characters

Load Metric
    Well who knew we had some many borderline antisemites on the forum including Sloppy Seconds, Hitlers Combover. And even more ironic guess which side of the political aisle they Identify with hmm color me shocked. The woke mafia on the left is sucking the balls of the cameljockeys who would kill a guy like Bonomo in a heartbeat for being lgbtq.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    Bonomo tries to act like Andrew Tate, meh. Yea he's an idiot but I wouldn't look to much into it.
    Otoh
    Idk how any informed person isn't calling for the immediate arrest of Bibi Netanyahu and his closest advisors. Send em all straight
    to Guantonomo with the oher terrorists.

Just noticed Bonomo rhymes w/ Guantonomo.
    So what was Israel supposed to do wave their fingers at Hamas and go no no don’t do that again. Fuck that. They’ve held back time and time again. It’s time to go scorched earth with these cameljockeys. They have one belief from the river to the sea. They won’t ever stop until you wipe their Islamic fascist ass off the planet PERIOD.
    I could jsut see the hand ringing from somebody like you when we were fire bombing Dresden in WWII or hell nuking the Japs which while it killed a ton of civilians ended the war and saved a million lives or more on each side.
    Don’t talk or pretend to know shit you know nothing about Orko. War is hell you play to win the fucking thing you don’t hamstring and tie hands behind your militaries back and still Israel has done their damndest to try and avoid unnecessary collateral damage it’s the cameljockey islamofuckers who are using the population as human shields. It’s a common tactic with those types. Like cockroaches. Come out and then scatter when the lights shown on them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Do jewish people ever tire of playing the victim card?

Jewish people will stop playing the victim card when people stop persecuting them.
    I’ll fucking believe that when I see it, and I’m 1/8 Ashkenazi.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't face day-to-day anti-Semitism because I don't look obviously Jewish, and my last name doesn't sound Jewish.

However, there is indeed a lot of anti-Semitism out there, especially today where it comes from BOTH the left and right -- and in fact more the left as of late. The left hates the Jews because they are seen as both greedy capitalists (who have become the oppressor class, in their twisted view), as well as supportive of Israel (which they see as evil colonizers and impisoners of brown people).

Thus, unless you openly bash Israel and refrain from bashing Hamas, the left hates you for being Jewish. In fact, the general consensus on the far left about 10/7 is, "Those Jews had it coming", or at best, "This was the inevitable result for being part of an oppressive regime."

The far right hates the Jews for all of the long-running neo-Nazi tropes regarding Jews trying to destroy the white race and Western civilization.

Both the far left and far right have conspiracy theories in their heads that the Jews "control everything", and thus any actions taken against Jewish people (even ones not in "control" of anything) are justified.

The left also has their recent obsession with victim hierarchies, where they have to automatically support the group which is higher on the victimization totem pole. For example, they take the side of trans people over women, because they see trans people as more oppressed than women. In this case, they see Arabs are seen as more oppressed than Jews, they have to automatically side with the Arabs, no matter how outrageously bad the Arab group is, and no matter how bad the atrocity. The left can always find an excuse for why the bad people's positions were "justified", usually based upon some kind of systematic oppression narrative.

The left is also extremely hypocritical when it comes to violence. If you misgender a trans person, they call it a "form of violence", and want you punished for it as if you actually committed an act of violence. However, when real violence occurs, they make excuses for the perpetrator -- whether it's calling him a "victim of lifetime systemic oppression" or stating that violence during protests is justified if it's necessary to bring attention to the cause. Basically the leftist position on violence is, "If we agree with your politics, your violence isn't that bad."

Load Metric

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: WTF?? Even ChatGPT is fucking antisemitic.

what does the X in x factor stand for... fuckin gay? lmao.

Load Metric
    A bunch of dumb ass protests for Palestinians by Americans who live and prosper on land they stole from the Indians.

At least the Jews have an ancient claim to Israel. Euro-Americans can make no such claim about North America.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    A bunch of dumb ass protests for Palestinians by Americans who live and prosper on land they stole from the Indians.

At least the Jews have an ancient claim to Israel. Euro-Americans can make no such claim about North America.
    It never happened, probably some bullshit added to the history books to induce white guilt.
    I'm going to let you in on a lil secret, white people aren't capable of genocide. It's an accusation used to induce white guilt.
    Our history has been rewritten by Hollywood script writers. Once white guilt is induced, white people will roll over and hand over everything.

So what should Israel do about the Palestians? Welcome them like brothers, get them some reparations and get them affirmative action and forced bussing to the best
    Jewish Schools, diversity quotas. You know the Jewish values they always talk about.

Nobody should be passive in the face of genocide and the creation of nuclear armed apartheid state modelled after Nazi Germany.

Load Metric

It never happened, probably some bullshit added to the history books to induce white guilt.
    I'm going to let you in on a lil secret, white people aren't capable of genocide. It's an accusation used to induce white guilt.
    Our history has been rewritten by Hollywood script writers. Once white guilt is induced, white people will roll over and hand over everything.

So what should Israel do about the Palestians? Welcome them like brothers, get them some reparations and get them affirmative action and forced bussing to the best
    Jewish Schools, diversity quotas. You know the Jewish values they always talk about.

Nobody should be passive in the face of genocide and the creation of nuclear armed apartheid state modelled after Nazi Germany.
    Israel has about 2 million Arab citizens.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Wait what the fuck did you just say? You do realize a bunch of Aryan fucks murdered 6M Jews right, or are you such an antisemitic shitpile you're a Holocaust Denier? JFC dude get a grip! Apartheid State?

Wow ok Orko dude you've gone so far off the fucking reservation you're begging for a grade AAA ass kicking. I don't know how Todd can tolerate this shit on here. It's one thing to disagree on topics politically but this is downright hate speech that crosses a line your ass isn't coming back from fucker. I dont know whos fucking sockpuppet you are. If this is just some troll attempt its way out of line but based on shit you've already posted in here. (for the record I'm not even Jewish and I think we need to stop funding the grift in Ukraine)

I believe you really are a holocaust dening shit stain in my underwear, simple solution soak your ass in bleach or just throw it away far away from civilized society.

Load Metric

What’s it like to be an anti-Semitic Russian troll-bot?

Load Metric
    "We dont live in a perfect world, but we do live in the best world that has ever existed." - Ben Shapiro

Load Metric
    Name:  20240103_140701.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  112.4 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Bonomo just came out. Not out of the closet but as a Jew.

Thread Information