Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** How the world changed: the Rise and Demise of Rudy Giuliani *** OFFICIAL ***

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** How the world changed: the Rise and Demise of Rudy Giuliani *** OFFICIAL ***

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Rudy was the best mayor in modern NYC history.

Completely turned the place around after Democrats spent decades ruining it. Even fixed the budget.

Unfortunately he suffered from early-onset senility, so the Rudy we see today is a very different man. I believe the senility had already started by 2007, which explains why his Presidential campaign was such an unexpected disaster.

Democrats have managed to ruin NYC again since he left office, so I guess that's all out the window... except Times Square which is still way way better than the pre-Rudy days.

But yeah, if you want to laugh at a senile old man, go ahead. Just make sure you save some guffaws for our current President.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I HATE WHAT RUDY DID TO THE AFTER HOURS SCENE IN NYC.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Completely turned the place around after Democrats spent decades ruining it. Even fixed the budget.

Unfortunately he suffered from early-onset senility, so the Rudy we see today is a very different man. I believe the senility had already started by 2007, which explains why his Presidential campaign was such an unexpected disaster.

Democrats have managed to ruin NYC again since he left office, so I guess that's all out the window... except Times Square which is still way way better than the pre-Rudy days.

But yeah, if you want to laugh at a senile old man, go ahead. Just make sure you save some guffaws for our current President.
    Weird that Trump would hire someone that incompetent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

Weird that Trump would hire someone that incompetent.

it was likely his biggest downfall. he started early w his son-in-law and kept that train going until the end.

Gold
    Load Metric
    It’s wrong what happened to this man

Anybody who supports the rail roading has the soul of a woman

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

see you cant just invite random internet dudes over for a sauna and then disparage the souls of all women, people are going to talk.

Comments

tony bagadonuts: lol sauna
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I thought he was pretty good in Who is America.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    These astronomical judgements are insane.. Does anyone really believe they deserve more than say $30 grand.
    Using the RICO statute, that's not right.

Alex Jones owes a billion dollars or some shit. Reminder, he didn't shoot any kids.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I haven't followed the case at all but I feel 100% certain the judge is a democrat and that the case was brought in a democratic district. I hope someone puts a stop to the courts being used as political weapons. Judges behaving badly scare me.

What are they teaching these lawyers now? I wonder if anyone from Harvard or Yale is associated with the case.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

see you cant just invite random internet dudes over for a sauna and then disparage the souls of all women, people are going to talk.
    Brother I love women

Brother I am sorry you felt that I did not include you as I did not formally invite you

Brother I thought you knew, the invitation is always open

You are welcome for a sauna anytime you like pal

Comments

sonatine: GOD FINALLY *THANK YOU* JEEEEESUS

Gold
    Load Metric
    By the way brother, not sure it is very respectful to call accomplished and respected attorney Jayson Giambi a random guy from the internet, cut me a break!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    You mean the nightly muggings in Central Park?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I haven't followed the case at all but I feel 100% certain the judge is a democrat and that the case was brought in a democratic district. I hope someone puts a stop to the courts being used as political weapons. Judges behaving badly scare me.

What are they teaching these lawyers now? I wonder if anyone from Harvard or Yale is associated with the case.
    If this case is an example, they are teaching them to kick ass and take names.

Load Metric

Your antisemitism is on full display here, Druff. Michael Bloomberg was a far better mayor than Mr. 911, who stupidly moved New York City’s emergency response center to the World Trade Center after the 1995 terrorist bombing there!

Comments

David USF: *1993
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Funny thing is after Trump wins the election, he will simply live at Trump's Mar-a-Lago rent free, drinking and eating like a King with trips to the White House. The plaintiff's will never see a dime and MSNBC will go crazy every time Rudy is on camera. Kind of well played for a guy now 80.

Load Metric

NO SILLY, IM REFERRING TO HIS POLICIES THAT LED TO THE CLOSURE OF MULTIPLE LEGENDARY ALL-NIGHT SPOTS. MUGGINGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

NO SILLY, IM REFERRING TO HIS POLICIES THAT LED TO THE CLOSURE OF MULTIPLE LEGENDARY ALL-NIGHT SPOTS. MUGGINGS ARE STILL AVAILABLE.
    Don't know about these all night spots, but NYC was a dangerous shithole through the mid-90s, and Rudy cleaned it up.

Walked around Central Park at night in the early 2000s without a care in the world.

If some closures of after hours nightclubs was collateral damage from cleaning up the biggest city in the US, I have no objection.

Muggings are still available because the Dems have been in charge again for over 2 decades.

Load Metric

Don't know about these all night spots, but NYC was a dangerous shithole through the mid-90s, and Rudy cleaned it up.

Walked around Central Park at night in the early 2000s without a care in the world.

If some closures of after hours nightclubs was collateral damage from cleaning up the biggest city in the US, I have no objection.

Muggings are still available because the Dems have been in charge again for over 2 decades.

MUGGINGS NEVER STOPPED BEING AVAILABLE, BUT BRAVO TO RUDY FOR SHUTTING DOWN THE 25 CENT JERK BOOTHS TOO.

"QUALITY OF LIFE" CAMPAIGN. LOL.

Thread Information