Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** How the world changed: the Rise and Demise of Rudy Giuliani *** OFFICIAL ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Don't know about these all night spots, but NYC was a dangerous shithole through the mid-90s, and Rudy cleaned it up.

Walked around Central Park at night in the early 2000s without a care in the world.

If some closures of after hours nightclubs was collateral damage from cleaning up the biggest city in the US, I have no objection.

Muggings are still available because the Dems have been in charge again for over 2 decades.

MUGGINGS NEVER STOPPED BEING AVAILABLE, BUT BRAVO TO RUDY FOR SHUTTING DOWN THE 25 CENT JERK BOOTHS TOO.

"QUALITY OF LIFE" CAMPAIGN. LOL.
    Think about the type of money you could be making at the booths if not shut down?

Load Metric
    Completely turned the place around after Democrats spent decades ruining it.
    NO SILLY, ABORTION SOLVED THE CRIME PROBLEM.

This was the Freakonomics vs Blink debate back in the day.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-23-2023 at 10:19 AM.

Load Metric
    Rudy was the best mayor in modern NYC history.

Completely turned the place around after Democrats spent decades ruining it. Even fixed the budget.

Unfortunately he suffered from early-onset senility, so the Rudy we see today is a very different man. I believe the senility had already started by 2007, which explains why his Presidential campaign was such an unexpected disaster.

Democrats have managed to ruin NYC again since he left office, so I guess that's all out the window... except Times Square which is still way way better than the pre-Rudy days.

But yeah, if you want to laugh at a senile old man, go ahead. Just make sure you save some guffaws for our current President.
    Lolz guffaws / LOL Team Retard

but Soleimani

Comments

BetCheckBet:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Joe Rogan is a confused pothead. You're just discovering this now?

Brian Tyler Cohen is one of the biggest soy cucks on the internet, which makes it very unsurprising to see that Sloppy is following him and sharing his content.

Load Metric
    i know its been a busy day and we've all got a lot on our plates, but i want to take a moment for all of us to take a breath and marvel at druff praising a guy for saving new york basically because he put a guy fieri's flavortown restaurant in times square.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    sonatine is a big man now but he was afraid to walk in Central Park at night in 1991.

Load Metric
    sonatine is a big man now but he was afraid to walk in Central Park at night in 1991.

god knows im bigger than i was in 1991, sigh..
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    While guliani was certainly tough on crime his role in cleaning up New York is greatly overstated. For one crime everywhere in USA dropped by 50 percent from 1990s to 2000s. This was largely independent of Republican and Democrat mayors. It’s clear the changes which happened with crime were much more global factors like economy, demographics, drug epidemic changes, and employment. Cities that were lenient with sentencing had similar drops.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Joe Rogan is a confused pothead.
    At least he's not confused enough to go along with the left's agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by David USF View Post
    Joe Rogan is a confused pothead.
    At least he's not confused enough to go along with the left's agenda.
    He actually thought there were litter boxes in elementary schools because some kid identified as a cat. He'll go along with anything as long as it fits his agenda

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    While guliani was certainly tough on crime his role in cleaning up New York is greatly overstated. For one crime everywhere in USA dropped by 50 percent from 1990s to 2000s. This was largely independent of Republican and Democrat mayors. It’s clear the changes which happened with crime were much more global factors like economy, demographics, drug epidemic changes, and employment. Cities that were lenient with sentencing had similar drops.
    Lets move on to 2023 and not look back to the 90s. All Democratic led cities are cess pools today and they are getting worse. I was in NYC last month and outside of Times Square and parts of the financial district where the cops are strict, the place city like a homeless embankment. I can only imagine what destruction is occurring on the west coast cities. The left politicians don't give a shit though. Why would they, they keep getting reelected. Personally I think its hilarious these sanctuary cities keep getting worse and worse.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Partially true, but his cleanup of Times Square and Central Park saw immediate and dramatic results.

Load Metric
    I just remembered, fuck Guiliani. Take everything he owns and send him to jail for life immediately.
    He negotiaed the slap on the wrist plea deal for the Sacklers, once in 2006 then in 2020.

I've briefly read some of Sacklers research in like medical journals, what a bunch of horseshit. The wording they use is almost like a foreign lang.

To think Liz Holmes is in jail and these guys aren't, there's no justice.
    Fuck Rudy!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    I just remembered, fuck Guiliani. Take everything he owns and send him to jail for life immediately.
    He negotiaed the slap on the wrist plea deal for the Sacklers, once in 2006 then in 2020.

I've briefly read some of Sacklers research in like medical journals, what a bunch of horseshit. The wording they use is almost like a foreign lang.

To think Liz Holmes is in jail and these guys aren't, there's no justice.
    Fuck Rudy!
    (((

Jews
    )))
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post

To think Liz Holmes is in jail and these guys aren't, there's no justice. bullshit
    Fuck Rudy!
    (((

Jews
    )))
    That.s not really relevant, maybe it is idk. Anyhow why would you support a team affiliated with a Russian oligarch? You know what Abromovic did?
    He skirted isome of the sanctions by getting a Fillipino citizenship, or some similar country. He caused a Rabbi to get raided, The Rabbi signed a document
    saying Abromovic is a Shepardic Jew therefore eligible for citizenship. The authorities are saying they know there's no Shepardic Jews from Russia.
    The Rabbi's suing fhem for like $5 miillion, something like that

Soccer hooligans lol.

Thread Information