Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Colorado just threw Trump off the ballot. You'll never guess what party Trump belongs to.

Load Metric
    this is all MAGA has

Noting of substance or fact.
    They know they are wrong but can't admit it so they resort to quck insults via rep.

Wasting my time with you people is just that

A waste of my time

Comments
    country978: sloppy joe with the old "two wrongs" comeback

Comments

mickeycrimm: Dude, lay off the LSD. MAGA 2024

Comments

Tyde: legit retarded

Comments

mickeycrimm: Fanatic

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The Sixth Amendment is very specific: "[T]he accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy[...] trial." There is no such constitutional right given to the prosecution, and such a right would not serve the public interest. Defendants very often waive their right to a speedy trial in order to have more time to prepare a defense.

Conversely, however, the defendant does not have the right to draw out the proceedings indefinitely. When the right to a speedy trial is waived, it falls to the court (that is, the judge) to schedule the proceedings at its discretion. It may choose to take into account the wishes of the prosecution or the defense or both, but is not required to do so.

I guess mickey is kinda right but also wrong at the same time.

Eitherway it doesn't really matter.

trump will be tried in 2024 whether he like sit or not.

January is going to be a VERY VERY bas month for the donald

2024 and beond is going to be abd for the donald too
    There are Jan. 6 defendants who waived their right to a speedy to allow their lawyers to prepare a defense thinking it would be only a few months delay but are still sitting in jail 3 years later because the prosecution keeps putting off the trials. Newspapers are reporting that the DC jail is a pressure cooker environment.

Who did you say are the fascists?
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The Sixth Amendment is very specific: "[T]he accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy[...] trial." There is no such constitutional right given to the prosecution, and such a right would not serve the public interest. Defendants very often waive their right to a speedy trial in order to have more time to prepare a defense.

Conversely, however, the defendant does not have the right to draw out the proceedings indefinitely. When the right to a speedy trial is waived, it falls to the court (that is, the judge) to schedule the proceedings at its discretion. It may choose to take into account the wishes of the prosecution or the defense or both, but is not required to do so.

There are Jan. 6 defendants who waived their right to a speedy to allow their lawyers to prepare a defense thinking it would be only a few months delay but are still sitting in jail 3 years later because the prosecution keeps putting off the trials. Newspapers are reporting that the DC jail is a pressure cooker environment.

Don't try and over throw the UNITED STATES GOVERMENT and you dont have to sweat going to jail

Tbh I sympathize with a good portion of the Jan 6 people who are in jail. Their President lied to them about a stolen and rigged election and they fell for it , so they went to defend what they thought was true. I can't blame or fault them for that

I get it the majority of the jan 6th people are not criminals and most have probably never even been arrested and most are good family men and good citizens.

blame trump and his lies in his quest to stay in power.

why didn't trump pardon them on his way out? I'll tell you why mickey

because trump does not give even 1 tiny little fuck about a single jan 6 defendant

they were his last resort to stay in power and he used them as pawns and is now claiming that he cares about them because he is trying to get back in power and he needs them

Comments

Serial Fail: Truths are truth

Load Metric

The people in jail who tried to overthrow the government, that’s who. Let them rot.

Load Metric

Don't try and over throw the UNITED STATES GOVERMENT and you dont have to sweat going to jail

Tbh I sympathize with a good portion of the Jan 6 people who are in jail. Their President lied to them about a stolen and rigged election and they fell for it , so they went to defend what they thought was true. I can't blame or fault them for that

I get it the majority of the jan 6th people are not criminals and most have probably never even been arrested and most are good family men and good citizens.

blame trump and his lies in his quest to stay in power.

why didn't trump pardon them on his way out? I'll tell you why mickey

because trump does not give even 1 tiny little fuck about a single jan 6 defendant

they were his last resort to stay in power and he used them as pawns and is now claiming that he cares about them because he is trying to get back in power and he needs them
    Pardon them for what? Jack Smith would have loved, loved, loved, loved, loved, to charge trump with insurrection. If there had been even a sliver of flimsy evidence that could be construed as insurrection Smith would have charged Trump with it. That Smith didn't charge Trump with insurrection speaks volumes. There was no insurrection. The J6 defendents are being railroaded by fascists.

It was a protest that got out of hand. Only liars and dumb motherfuckers call it an insurrection.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-12-30 at 8.52.45 PM.png
Views: 138
Size:  809.6 KB

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sonatine is a fascist

nunbeater: beautiful

Serial Fail: Perfection
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Country978-

I asked you a simple question and I would like an answer. I have seen you on here multiple times since I asked with no response.

How is trump going to end the war in Ukraine

So I ask again.

How?

I told you a while back that I would always be civil with you because I know you served our country and are an older guy

With that being said that doesnt give you the permission to call me and the 81 million + Americans who voted for Joe Biden the " enemy of the people" . That is beyond offensive and most importantly far from true.

I suggest you turn off fox news and their never ending loop of immigrants who are "invading America" and take a good hard look at what you're supporting.

Do you want to end the constitution sir?
    IDK how Trump will end the war but he said he would and I expect he will. I didn't say anyone who voted for Biden is an enemy

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

The people in jail who tried to overthrow the government, that’s who. Let them rot.
    Three years in jail without being convicted of anything. Fascism.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Country978-

I asked you a simple question and I would like an answer. I have seen you on here multiple times since I asked with no response.

So I ask again.

How?

I told you a while back that I would always be civil with you because I know you served our country and are an older guy

With that being said that doesnt give you the permission to call me and the 81 million + Americans who voted for Joe Biden the " enemy of the people" . That is beyond offensive and most importantly far from true.

I suggest you turn off fox news and their never ending loop of immigrants who are "invading America" and take a good hard look at what you're supporting.

IDK how Trump will end the war but he said he would and I expect he will. He's the only hope for the war with the Russians to end. I didn't say anyone who voted for Biden is an enemy I think I said anyone who wants open borders and continued war is. Ok? I don't consider you an enemy at all.
    So we should just believe trump because he said so?

This guy? Why would you or anyone for that matter believe a single word that comes out of his mouth

False or misleading statements by Donald Trump

During and after his term as President of the United States, Donald Trump made tens of thousands of false or misleading claims. The Washington Post's fact-checkers documented 30,573 false or misleading claims during his presidential term, an average of about 21 per day.[1][5][6][7] The Toronto Star tallied 5,276 false claims from January 2017 to June 2019, an average of 6.1 per day.[2] Commentators and fact-checkers have described the scale of Trump's mendacity as "unprecedented" in American politics,[13] and the consistency of falsehoods a distinctive part of his business and political identities.[14] Scholarly analysis of Trump's tweets found "significant evidence" of an intent to deceive.[15]

By June 2019, after initially resisting, many news organizations began to describe some of his falsehoods as "lies".[16] The Washington Post said his frequent repetition of claims he knew to be false amounted to a campaign based on disinformation.[17] Trump campaign CEO and presidency chief strategist Steve Bannon said that the press, rather than Democrats, was Trump's primary adversary and "the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit."[18][19]

As part of their attempts to overturn the 2020 U.S. presidential election, Trump and his allies repeatedly falsely claimed there had been massive election fraud and that Trump had won the election.[7] Their effort was characterized by some as an implementation of the big lie propaganda technique.[20]

These are your words

"Joe Biden and his people are intent on causing as much damage to this country as they can. If you vote for Joe Biden you vote for war and open borders. You're the enemy of the country if either of those things are acceptable to you."

what you said is factually inaccurate.

Biden willing to 'compromise' on US border policy as Senate Republicans block Ukraine aid
    As Senate Republicans blocked the advance of tens of billions of dollars in military and economic assistance for Ukraine Wednesday, President Joe Biden berated their tactics as “stunning" and dangerous. Yet he also signaled an openness to what GOP lawmakers ultimately want: border policy changes.

Biden at the White House warned of dire consequences for Kyiv – and a “gift” to Russia’s Vladimir Putin – if Congress fails to pass a $110 billion package of wartime funding for Ukraine and Israel as well as other national security priorities. Hours later, Senate Republicans defiantly voted to stop the package from advancing, something that they had threatened to do all week.

“They’re willing to literally kneecap Ukraine on the battlefield and damage our national security in the process,” Biden said.

But even as he lashed Republicans for their stance, Biden stressed that he is willing to “make significant compromises on the border,” .

The GOP led house then ran away for the final 3 weeks of December because they DO NOT WANT TO FIX THE BORDER ISSUE. They know it's their only thing they can run on in 2024 an they do not want to hand Biden a victory

I do appreciate you confirming that I am not an enemy of the country. I do not want war nor do I want open boders and I'd say most middle class democrats feel the same way as I do

With that being said

You simply can't let Putin run wild in Ukraine and eventually all over Europe. He started the war in the first place and he needs to be stopped.

Appeasement does not work when you're dealing with dictators

Load Metric
    Biden at the White House warned of dire consequences for Kyiv – and a “gift” to Russia’s Vladimir Putin – if Congress fails to pass a $110 billion package of wartime funding for Ukraine and Israel as well as other national security priorities. Hours later, Senate Republicans defiantly voted to stop the package from advancing, something that they had threatened to do all week.
    The 110 billion dollar package is not for Ukraine. It's a gift to the military/industrial complex of the United States because that is where the money will go.

little dick you need to find sources that will keep you properly informed. The Europeans and even Zelenskey have realized they can't get Russia out of Eastern Ukraine and are quietly preparing for negotiations to settle the conflict. They will drag Biden along with them. If Trump is in office before it happens he will make quick work of a peace agreement.

The ethnic Russian citizens of Eastern Ukraine are happy that Russia is there. They have security against their Ukrainian oppressors and the Russians have their buffer against NATO rockets.

Load Metric
    The 110 billion dollar package is not for Ukraine. It's a gift to the military/industrial complex of the United States because that is where the money will go.

little dick you need to find sources that will keep you properly informed. The Europeans and even Zelenskey have realized they can't get Russia out of Eastern Ukraine and are quietly preparing for negotiations to settle the conflict. They will drag Biden along with them.

The citizens of Eastern Ukraine are happy the Russians are there. They have security against the Ukrainians and the Russians have their buffer against NATO rockets.
    Eastern Ukraine as in the part russia stole in 2014? That Ukraine ?

Yea Ukraine wants Russia to take over their country, hence why they are battling him to the last man standing

you know who else doesnt want war with ukraine? the average russian citizen thats who . 300k+ dead russians already because of putins land grab

It's a gift to the military/industrial complex of the United States because that is where the money will go.

You are right about this but Ukraine needs to get the weapons from somewhere right?

Answer me this. Why is all of Europe defending Ukraine so vigorously? France a bunch of war mongers? How about the Dutch? Denmark? Explain to me why they are backing Ukraine

Load Metric
    Answer me this. Why is all of Europe defending Ukraine so vigorously? France a bunch of war mongers? How about the Dutch? Denmark? Explain to me why they are backing Ukraine
    You can tell that European support for the war is waning by the amount of money they are now sending. Germany plans to send only a billion dollars in 2024. France plans to send only half a billion. Meanwhile, the United States has already sent 75 billion and with this new package trying to send 60 billion more.

Once again, the Americans are the suckers. Remember when Trump told Europe to pay up the money they owe NATO. If he were in office now he would be telling Europe that Ukraine is their problem and to pay for the war themselves or STFU.

Load Metric
    it wouldnt be saturday night on pfa if mickey didnt fall on his face and call it a cartwheel.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    it wouldnt be saturday night on pfa if mickey didnt fall on his face and call it a cartwheel.
    I rarely post on Saturday nights but I'm watching the football games and destroying you libtards in the PFA debates. You guys are clueless. You never let the facts get in the way.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 12.19.33 AM.png
Views: 114
Size:  780.6 KB

Load Metric
    jonny fats were gonna need a zip code so we can send a migrant bus to your door teach them how to play pickleball the game of the overweight

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    The only reason the Colorado story dropped was to cover up the recent Congress sex tape scandal.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Country978-

So I ask again.

How?

IDK how Trump will end the war but he said he would and I expect he will. I didn't say anyone who voted for Biden is an enemy

The same guy who said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare? Who said he was going to cut the national debt and then ballooned it by 33%? Who said he was going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it? Ditch Nato? "Lock her up"?

That's the guy you're just blindly believing because "He said he would!"?

Load Metric
    He's just like one of us.

The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post

The same guy who said he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare? Who said he was going to cut the national debt and then ballooned it by 33%? Who said he was going to build the wall and make Mexico pay for it? Ditch Nato? "Lock her up"?

That's the guy you're just blindly believing because "He said he would!"?
    Trump will tell the Europeans the war is in their backyard so they can pay for it, no more money from the United States. You see, what support is left in Europe for the war is based on the fact the United States is paying for it. Once we stop paying for it the Europeans will fold up like a cheap lawn chair. The war will be over. That's how Trump will put an end to the war.

Thread Information