Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Colorado just threw Trump off the ballot. You'll never guess what party Trump belongs to.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The strongest case is the one involving election subversion and Georgia. Does it rise to the level of criminal activity to where this should interfere with a Presidential election? I don't believe so. I think Trump legitimately thought he was cheated, and was trying to get Georgia officials to act on that belief. Obviously idiotic for him to do, but again, criminally charging him during a Presidential election is something which shouldn't be done lightly.

These charges exist for one purpose and one purpose only -- to deny Trump the 2024 Presidency. It's a form of election interference.
    There's no way this trial goes off before the election. Only the defendants have a right to a speedy trial, not the prosecution. The defendants have a right to thoroughly go over all documents pertaining to the case. There's 19 defendents. Thousands of documents so a fair trial can't be done so quickly.
    wrong again

the "people" have a right to a speedy trial as well as the defendant

There is not 19 its down to 15

so much wrong in one post

mb tucker is just gaslighting you assholes as he does so well

by time it gets to trial it will be rudy trump eastman and clark and mb meadows

Comments

Serial Fail: Mickey is an idiot

Load Metric
    The strongest case is the one involving election subversion and Georgia. Does it rise to the level of criminal activity to where this should interfere with a Presidential election? I don't believe so. I think Trump legitimately thought he was cheated, and was trying to get Georgia officials to act on that belief. Obviously idiotic for him to do, but again, criminally charging him during a Presidential election is something which shouldn't be done lightly.

These charges exist for one purpose and one purpose only -- to deny Trump the 2024 Presidency. It's a form of election interference.
    There's no way this trial goes off before the election. Only the defendants have a right to a speedy trial, not the prosecution. The defendants have a right to thoroughly go over all documents pertaining to the case. There's 19 defendents. Thousands of documents so a fair trial can't be done so quickly.
    the DC case is going to go off in 2024 and if trump is found guilty you may as well kiss your dreams of a fascist dictator goodbye

oh and your little fantasy that the SC will swoop in and end the rule of law for lol trump is a pipe dream

WILL NOT HAPPEN

Load Metric

Comments

splitthis: Ok…..sure it will stand, go suck Big Dick

Serial Fail: Split cunt offset
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    splitthis: Ok…..sure it will stand, go suck Big Dick

leave my name out of your filthy mouth

Gonna be a BAD 2024 for MAGA and esp trump

im willing to bet be there will be multiple MAGA congressman and mb even a Senator or two indicted

DOJ is doing gods work. Thank you Mr Garland -)

Banned
    Load Metric
    little weener ffs settle down stop spazzing out

Gold
    Load Metric
    Evolution of my feelings about Trump:

Pre-2015: Trump is an obnoxious blowhard and seems like a shady guy

2015: I really don't like Trump, and hope he doesn't win the nomination

2016: Trump won the nomination, and I'd rather he wins over Hillary, but I'm going to vote for a third party candidate out of protest

Late 2016: Still not going to vote for him, but boy is it annoying to see the histrionic news media and the left constantly lying/exaggerating about Trump

2016 election: I'm happier about the result than I thought I'd be, mostly because it's triggering the libs and the mainstream media

2017-19: Wow, Trump is actually doing a good job, and I agree with the vast majority of his legislation. And wow... very innovative and effective foreign policy decisions!

2020: Ugh, he's doing a shitty job leading during COVID, and is too busy fighting with the media while letting Fauci run the show

Mid-late 2020: I'm voting for Trump, but only because I liked his first 3 years in office. This year sucked.

November/December 2020: You lost the election, shut the fuck up and accept it. And stop ruining the Georgia Senate runoff!

January 2021: What a disaster. Both Senate seats went to Dems, and Trump's stupid rhetoric indirectly inspired the January 6 riots. I'm done with him. Fuck Trump. Time for the DeSantis era to start.

November 2022: Shitty election. Every candidate Trump backed got crushed. Florida was the only place with good results for the GOP. Let's usher in the DeSantis era!

Mid-late 2023: DeSantis is running a terrible campaign and has no shot. Nikki Haley debates well, but seems like a neocon stooge.

Late 2023: Throwing him off the Colorado ballot? Lots of bullshit criminal cases intended to interfere with the 2024 election? The Democrats really don't give a shit about Democracy, and just want to use any means necessary to stop Trump from getting back in office.

2024: Fuck it, let's go Trump!
    You should support Haley, Druff. She's a George W. Bush clone. Trump is going to end the war in Ukraine and I suspect he will have a far more even hand in addressing the ME conflict Trump is not a Bibi guy.

Is it true you've never condemned what happened in Iraq? You very recently referred to Mr. Bush as a good person. I would think Trump would be at the very bottom of your list of republicans to support. You refer to Haley as a neo-con stooge but how can you possibly argue you're not one yourself?

Comments

Tellafriend: ANSWER HIM TODGE

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Evolution of my feelings about Trump:

Pre-2015: Trump is an obnoxious blowhard and seems like a shady guy

2015: I really don't like Trump, and hope he doesn't win the nomination

2016: Trump won the nomination, and I'd rather he wins over Hillary, but I'm going to vote for a third party candidate out of protest

Late 2016: Still not going to vote for him, but boy is it annoying to see the histrionic news media and the left constantly lying/exaggerating about Trump

2016 election: I'm happier about the result than I thought I'd be, mostly because it's triggering the libs and the mainstream media

2017-19: Wow, Trump is actually doing a good job, and I agree with the vast majority of his legislation. And wow... very innovative and effective foreign policy decisions!

2020: Ugh, he's doing a shitty job leading during COVID, and is too busy fighting with the media while letting Fauci run the show

Mid-late 2020: I'm voting for Trump, but only because I liked his first 3 years in office. This year sucked.

November/December 2020: You lost the election, shut the fuck up and accept it. And stop ruining the Georgia Senate runoff!

January 2021: What a disaster. Both Senate seats went to Dems, and Trump's stupid rhetoric indirectly inspired the January 6 riots. I'm done with him. Fuck Trump. Time for the DeSantis era to start.

November 2022: Shitty election. Every candidate Trump backed got crushed. Florida was the only place with good results for the GOP. Let's usher in the DeSantis era!

Mid-late 2023: DeSantis is running a terrible campaign and has no shot. Nikki Haley debates well, but seems like a neocon stooge.

Late 2023: Throwing him off the Colorado ballot? Lots of bullshit criminal cases intended to interfere with the 2024 election? The Democrats really don't give a shit about Democracy, and just want to use any means necessary to stop Trump from getting back in office.

2024: Fuck it, let's go Trump!
    You should support Haley, Druff. She's a George W. Bush clone. Trump is going to end the war in Ukraine and I suspect he will have a far more even hand in addressing the ME conflict Trump is not a Bibi guy.

Is it true you've never condemned what happened in Iraq? You very recently referred to Mr. Bush as a good person. I would think Trump would be at the very bottom of your list of republicans to support. You refer to Haley as a neo-con stooge but how can you possibly argue you're not one yourself?

How exactly is trump going to end the war in Ukraine? What's the plan?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    How exactly is trump going to end the war in Ukraine? What's the plan?
    Simple. Trump is Putin’s little bitch, so he will do what he’s told.

Comments

big dick: yep. Hope you have a great 2024

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

wrong again

Mickey is correct here. The right to a speedy trial is only a right for the accused. It's basically to prevent the accused from rotting in jail while the government takes its time (whether intentionally or unintentionally) to give him his day in court.

The accused has a right to waive his right to a speedy trial if he's okay with the whole thing taking a long time.

Most major criminal cases take a number of years to complete. The SBF fraud case was seen as unusual in how quickly it concluded. Most aren't like that.

These criminal cases are 100% a form of election interference.

Load Metric
    wrong again

Mickey is correct here. The right to a speedy trial is only a right for the accused. It's basically to prevent the accused from rotting in jail while the government takes its time (whether intentionally or unintentionally) to give him his day in court.

The accused has a right to waive his right to a speedy trial if he's okay with the whole thing taking a long time.

Most major criminal cases take a number of years to complete. The SBF fraud case was seen as unusual in how quickly it concluded. Most aren't like that.

What should happen, just ignore the litany of charges?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Most of these shouldn't have been brought in the first place.

But yes, unless it's something really major, it's not good practice drag major Presidential candidates into criminal court over perceived violations of the law. Otherwise this starts a very bad precedent.

Load Metric

But yes, unless it's something really major, it's not good practice drag major Presidential candidates into criminal court over perceived violations of the law. Otherwise this starts a very bad precedent.

yeah nothing major about insurrection or attempting to overrule a presidential election, after all.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Cool so Team Gout's position is multiple indictments from numerous grand juries regarding election interference shouldn't occur because it's election interference and may negatively impact an election.

Comments

country978: sloppy joe with the old "two wrongs" comeback

Load Metric
    wrong again

So instead of defending what YOU said you come here and defend what mickey said? Mickey is more than capable of defending himself (assuming it isnt physical) He is wrong about the speedy trial and so are you.

Do prosecutors have the right to a speedy trial?
    Similarly, the prosecution has a right to a speedy trial (California Constitution Article I, § 29). The Gist of this Article: There are eight deadlines related to the right to a speedy trial under the Fifth and Sixth Amendments

You have been avoiding this thread for a reason and the reason is you're wrong about everything you posted and deep down inside you know you're wrong. You're a smart dude and there is just no fkin way you actually believe the nonsense you wrote.

Even though I disagree with you on most issues both politically and in life(fucking with low wage workers getting em fired) ect ect but for some reason I have a soft spot for you. Mostly because I know deep down inside you're a good guy. Misguided in some ways? Yes. But end of the day you're a good man and a good family man, which is why you publicly supporting trump and this slow walk into a Dictatorship/authoritarianism is for lack of a better word dissapointing. I get it im just some guy on the net but it made me sad to see you crossed over to the dark side.
    You're Jewish and you're supporting people that want to rid this country of Jews. Who do you think they are talking about when they say "globalists"? They are referring to jews.

Do you know anything about project 2025? Do you realize that trump and his henchmen are intending to buuld detention camps capable of housing millions? They are intending on rounding up 'illegals" and putting thme and their families in there.
    Any idea how dangerous this? They are intending on using the national guard to round them up. Any idea how dangerous that is?
    Example.
    I own a hot dog dog stand and some guy owns a hot dog stand but business is slow and i "suspect" its because the other guys hot dog stand is stealing my customers
    I will just call the 'immigrant hotline" and tell them my competitor is using illegals and have him raided.
    This is beyond dangerous and bad for the country for obvious reasons.

trump and his henchman are also going to enact the insurrection act on DAY1.
    They intend on sending the military into large cities to quash protests.
    They want to use the military to unleash hell upon Americans DRUFF.

You must not know a whole lot about WW2 and the uprising of Hitler and the nazis if you're supporting this American fascist movement.

Going back to these camps I spoke about above. Once all the 'immigrants' have been expelled do you think they are just going to leave these camps that house millions empty? I doubt it. Ask yourself this, who goes into those camps next?
    Blacks? Jews? White Democrats?

You are playing with fire and you are supporting the end of the rule of law in America by supporting trump, whether you realize it or not.

Do you really support political violence and the arrest of political opponesnts?

Do you really want to change our 200+ years of Goverment that has allowed us all to live free and prosper? Do you realize how good we actually have it? Esp when you compare how good we have it to most countries ?

We live better than 99.9 % of all humans who have ever stepped foot on planet earth and you wanna gamble on some fascist takeover just to own the libs?

I'm not even going to go into the criminal cases and election interference again because I know what I posted is correct and you have no argument which is why you have been avoiding this thread and my rebuttle to your outlandish claim of "election interference?

Comments

mickeycrimm: Dude, lay off the LSD. MAGA 2024
    Last edited by big dick; 12-30-2023 at 04:08 PM.

Load Metric
    Country978-

I asked you a simple question and I would like an answer. I have seen you on here multiple times since I asked with no response.

How is trump going to end the war in Ukraine

So I ask again.

How?

I told you a while back that I would always be civil with you because I know you served our country and are an older guy

With that being said that doesnt give you the permission to call me and the 81 million + Americans who voted for Joe Biden the " enemy of the people" . That is beyond offensive and most importantly far from true.

I suggest you turn off fox news and their never ending loop of immigrants who are "invading America" and take a good hard look at what you're supporting.

Do you want to end the constitution sir?

Comments

tyde: legit retarded

Load Metric
    lol whose gonna have a one sentence answer to the war in ukraine AND THAT is your most pressing issue? who gives a fuck about ukraine like are you legit retarded

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    lol whose gonna have a one sentence answer to the war in ukraine AND THAT is your most pressing issue? who gives a fuck about ukraine like are you legit retarded
    Country said trump will end the war in Ukraine if elected.

I asked country how is trump going to end the war.

Zelensky pans Trump’s claim of ending war with Russia in 24 hours

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky responded Sunday to former President Trump’s claims that he could end the war in Ukraine in 24 hours if elected to the White House.

“It seems to me that the sole desire to bring the war to an end is beautiful,” Zelensky told Martha Raddatz on ABC’s “This Week” through a translator. “But this desire should be based on some real-life experience. Well, it looks as if Donald Trump had already these 24 hours once in his time. We were at war, not a full-scale war, but we were at war, and as I assume, he had that time at his disposal, but he must have had some other priorities.”

“If we are talking about ending the war at the cost of Ukraine, in other words to make us give up our territories, well, I think, in this way, Biden could have brought it to an end even in five minutes, but we would not agree,” he added.

Trump has repeatedly claimed that if he were president, he could end the Russian war in Ukraine in 24 hours. The former president has also praised Russian President Vladimir Putin in the past, calling him a “genius” shortly after the invasion of Ukraine last year.

Trump has received criticism for his comments from other GOP candidates including former Vice President Mike Pence, who said last month at a town hall that he knows “the difference between a genius and a war criminal.”

https://thehill.com/policy/internati...a-in-24-hours/

Comments

mickeycrimm: Dude, lay off the LSD. MAGA 2024

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you have a lot to learn about the world

I suggest instead of running around forum to forum on the internet acting like a weirdo you educate yourself on whats really going on around the country and the world. This stuff affects you (even if you dont realize it)

The Rules-Based International Order Is Quietly Disintegrating
    It hasn’t been this threatened since the 1930s.

The most important fact in world politics is that 19 months after Vladimir Putin challenged the so-called rules-based international order head-on by invading Ukraine, the defense of that order is not going well. The world is less stable today than in February 2022, the enemies of the order hammer away, the institutional foundations of the order look increasingly shaky, and Western leaders don’t yet seem to grasp the immensity of the task before them.

its a pay wall on wall street journal but this should suffice

https://www.wsj.com/articles/putin-c...order-b797ead4

Comments

mickeycrimm: Fanatic

Load Metric
    The Sixth Amendment is very specific: "[T]he accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy[...] trial." There is no such constitutional right given to the prosecution, and such a right would not serve the public interest. Defendants very often waive their right to a speedy trial in order to have more time to prepare a defense.

Conversely, however, the defendant does not have the right to draw out the proceedings indefinitely. When the right to a speedy trial is waived, it falls to the court (that is, the judge) to schedule the proceedings at its discretion. It may choose to take into account the wishes of the prosecution or the defense or both, but is not required to do so.

I guess mickey is kinda right but also wrong at the same time.

Eitherway it doesn't really matter.

trump will be tried in 2024 whether he likes it or not.

January is going to be a VERY VERY bas month for the donald

2024 and beyond is not gonna be good times for the donald

a good example i copy pasted

I'd disagree. If a burglar is released on bail, the public interest is very much for a trial in 2 months rather than 12 months, as the public will suffer 10 more months of burglaries! This is particularly important if conditions are ripe for the suspect to commit the same crimes again.

So were both kinda right and kinda wrong.

Comments

lol wow: you are embarrsingly dumb

Thread Information