Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Credits on TV shows

Load Metric
    ive never been on a cruise at top of my bucket list. The one that goes down the danube river interest me

Comments

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: Unfortunately that cruise has a lot of problems with flooding in recent years. Not a joke.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Druff is the one writing this thread ?
    This was debunked a long time ago.

Harry's actual identity is a mystery, but even if you knew his name, he is not famous. He is in some end credits of TV shows and movies (mostly TV). He's over 60 and played in the 2023 Super Seniors event at the WSOP. I tried to get him to play the regular Seniors with me, but he was too busy.

He has posted a lot of very accurate stuff which can't otherwise be found on Google, including release dates of modern TV shows long before those dates are announced.
    It’s just a mere coincidence that you show up to post just after Harry every single time. And that your posting styles are nearly identical. What are the odds!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hesterandeldridge View Post
    works better today , the 20-30 year old women have a serious lack of men trying to approach them like people did 20 years ago.

is your nick a reference to the east village spot?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Do you consider yourself a Pick Up Artist?
    No. While the PUA stuff can be successful if done right, I found it to be dishonest and manipulative, so I was never interested in that sort of thing.

The PUA routine did get one thing right, though -- basically that it's the kiss of death to project either desperation or over-eagerness. So in my first few phone calls with these girls, I would just talk normally and make conversation about a bunch of different topics, and never give any compliments or express the desire to take them out. I would wait until they would show they were into me, and only at that point would I start to express interest on my end.

This differed from PUA stuff in that I never did any of that negging crap, nor did I act like an arrogant asshole. I showed interest in talking to them, but nothing beyond that until they started hinting (or outright saying) that they liked me. And if it seemed that things just weren't clicking personality-wise, I would just abandon ship and be done. You can't really force that sort of thing.

Once I'd build up the excitement over the phone, all I had to do was "break even" at the in-person first date -- meaning not fuck things up -- and it would go great, at least in the short term. I had this routine down so well by my 30s that I had almost zero faildates in those years.

Anyway, this all worked really well back in the '80s, '90s, and '00s, and I suspect would still work today.
    Long Legged Mack Daddy

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hesterandeldridge View Post
    works better today , the 20-30 year old women have a serious lack of men trying to approach them like people did 20 years ago.

is your nick a reference to the east village spot?
    lower east side and yes. I lived on that corner for many years.

Comments

sonatine: fucking tight

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

This was debunked a long time ago.

Harry's actual identity is a mystery, but even if you knew his name, he is not famous. He is in some end credits of TV shows and movies (mostly TV). He's over 60 and played in the 2023 Super Seniors event at the WSOP. I tried to get him to play the regular Seniors with me, but he was too busy.

He has posted a lot of very accurate stuff which can't otherwise be found on Google, including release dates of modern TV shows long before those dates are announced.
    It’s just a mere coincidence that you show up to post just after Harry every single time. And that your posting styles are nearly identical. What are the odds!
    Harry texts me when he's going to show up and post something, so not a huge coincidence.

Think what you want though. I guess I just have access to a ton of TV show airdates before they get announced, and other insider Hollywood stuff. You caught me.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Harry texts me when he's going to show up and post something, so not a huge coincidence.

Think what you want though. I guess I just have access to a ton of TV show airdates before they get announced, and other insider Hollywood stuff. You caught me.
    Obviously the information comes from someone. I don’t doubt there is a “HarryHollywood” in your life that provides this info to you. I just think you’re the one posting it under the guise of a dupe. Really doesn’t matter whether someone else is posting it or someone else feeds you the info and you post it. I’m just of the opinion you’re posting it as HH based on all the available information. Again it doesn’t matter either way to me personally, and unlike Bottomset I do find the info interesting and entertaining on occasion. I tend to enjoy behind the scenes anecdotes and info on all sort of topics.

But this would be literally the only time Garrett’s ever accused an account of being someone’s dupe where I’d actually believe it.

Thread Information