Thread: I Played Poker w/ Bart Hanson’s Soulmate Two Nights Ago

Banned
    Load Metric

I Played Poker w/ Bart Hanson’s Soulmate Two Nights Ago

Name:  6FE3478C-E6EB-4AF6-88C9-39F9B8CBBE81.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  1.45 MB

when he finally racked up and left, everyone at the table was like wtf

these idiots are mentally ill and deserve to be mocked and ridiculed mercilessly

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Name:  6FE3478C-E6EB-4AF6-88C9-39F9B8CBBE81.jpeg
Views: 391
Size:  1.45 MB

when he finally racked up and left, everyone at the table was like wtf

these idiots are mentally ill and deserve to be mocked and ridiculed mercilessly
    The mask is bad enough but was he indeed playing out of the racks as well.. Holy hell. What a donk.

Comments

tyde: he tanked every hand and annoyed the shit out of everyone at the table

Load Metric
    Looks like a Hanibal Lector mask. Whats the deal with the dollar chips?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

they finally replaced them a few weeks ago the old ones were disgusting, beat up and extremely depressing

Oceans 11 is a pretty ghetto ass poker room the owners are much more concerned about Pai Gow and Blackjack

they cap the 1/3NL game at a $150.00 buy in (??) no merch no hats no hoodies nothing

plus the daily $100.00 tourneys they run there suck…the structure is terrible I don’t even bother

I personally see a huge wasted opportunity because their location is perfect….

but they don’t ever run any good event tourneys, let alone promotions other than cash drawings a couple days a week

its pretty much always the same nit regs day after day except for the weekends when a bunch of U.S. Marines from Camp Pendleton and random locals show up to just blow off some steam

I guess its better than nothing because it’s about an hour and a half drive from all the good poker rooms in L.A. and the other decent venues in San Diego

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That guy's mask is way over the top, but there's other reasons people wear masks, such as preventing colds/flu. Masks actually do work well for that. They just don't work well for COVID, unless it's an N-95, and those are awful.

But I hate all masks so I don't ever wear one when playing, even though it's true you can catch colds really easily at poker rooms.

Comments

sah_24: False pieces of cloth do literally nothing to stop microscopic pathogens ... again absolutely horrible medical advice. #math #2015NHSstudy

Serial Fail: Offsetting a moron

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    That guy's mask is way over the top, but there's other reasons people wear masks, such as preventing colds/flu. Masks actually do work well for that. They just don't work well for COVID, unless it's an N-95, and those are awful.

But I hate all masks so I don't ever wear one when playing, even though it's true you can catch colds really easily at poker rooms.
    2015 CDC study, idk why i typed NHS lols ... too many bong hits

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

they finally replaced them a few weeks ago the old ones were disgusting, beat up and extremely depressing

Oceans 11 is a pretty ghetto ass poker room the owners are much more concerned about Pai Gow and Blackjack

they cap the 1/3NL game at a $150.00 buy in (??) no merch no hats no hoodies nothing

plus the daily $100.00 tourneys they run there suck…the structure is terrible I don’t even bother

I personally see a huge wasted opportunity because their location is perfect….

but they don’t ever run any good event tourneys, let alone promotions other than cash drawings a couple days a week

its pretty much always the same nit regs day after day except for the weekends when a bunch of U.S. Marines from Camp Pendleton and random locals show up to just blow off some steam

I guess its better than nothing because it’s about an hour and a half drive from all the good poker rooms in L.A. and the other decent venues in San Diego
    Who the hell caps a buyin at 50BBs unless its a short stack table. Only ever seen that online with 20-50BB range tables..

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    THE BART DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IS VERY REAL IN OP.

Comments

BartHanson:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    Nobody leeching government issued food stamps has leverage calling out another human. Stick to what you know which is waiting in line for your check. Fucking deadbeat.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Nobody leeching government issued food stamps has leverage calling out another human. Stick to what you know which is waiting in line for your check. Fucking deadbeat.

YOU HAVE A VERY WILD AND CREATIVE IMAGINATION, SON. LETS DISCUSS YOU AND YOU'RE COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF CREDIBILITY ON PFA.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric

YOU HAVE A VERY WILD AND CREATIVE IMAGINATION, SON. LETS DISCUSS YOU AND YOU'RE COMPLETE AND UTTER LACK OF CREDIBILITY ON PFA.
    Credibility? You're talking about credibility? You asked for help 4 months ago and said you'd pay back in 3 months with interest. You didn't pay back. How can you possibly be lecturing anyone about credibility?

I don't really care that you're a scammer because I was never going to lose anything substantial to you but you took advantage of people's kindness and then ignored request to be paid back a measly $50. You just act like this never happened and that you didn't acknowledge that the money I sent (and Bubbles) was a loan.

Comments

OK2: Country sheeeit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Credibility? You're talking about credibility? You asked for help 4 months ago and said you'd pay back in 3 months with interest. You didn't pay back. How can you possibly be lecturing anyone about credibility?

I don't really care that you're a scammer because I was never going to lose anything substantial to you but you took advantage of people's kindness and then ignored request to be paid back a measly $50. You just act like this never happened and that you didn't acknowledge that the money I sent (and Bubbles) was a loan.
    Guy lives in a rented basement, takes a bus for transportation and uses all spare cash on weed. And gets public assistance. He is so far off the grid it's like he does not even exist any longer. He is a ghost.

Gold
    Load Metric

Guy lives in a rented basement, takes a bus for transportation and uses all spare cash on weed. And gets public assistance. He is so far off the grid it's like he does not even exist any longer. He is a ghost.
    He does seem to be pretty good at betting NFL games though

Load Metric

To be fair Im guessing the holiday party business hasnt been great for our resident DJ.

Comments

OK2: LOL ryback keeping this place readable we see you nigga

Gold
    Load Metric

What a fucking shoulderless faggot
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Name:  20231216_012644.gif
Views: 201
Size:  3.54 MB

Comments

OK2: Da king

tyde: GOD

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FCC3DF35-3661-473E-BFD7-B4B210E176C8.jpeg
Views: 186
Size:  1.15 MB

Comments

splitthis: Lol

To be fair, I would prefer Marty wear a mask at the poker table. When Weisman met up with Tyde in Vegas he said Tyde would spit so much saliva whenever he spoke that is mad Weiss sick

Load Metric
    bump for Marty being ahead of the curve on this
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Thread Information