Thread: Why does this happen? Why?

Load Metric

Why does this happen? Why?

I was at a grocery store this afternoon. Bought like 11 items. The cashier asked me if I wanted my purchase bagged. Why does this happen, why these questions? I said back a snide remark I can't carry them all, its why I had a cart. She said I was just asking. I was like how the fuck am I to carry about 11 items to my car, WTF is the matter with you?

Fucking guy in front of me at a Circle K yesterday and asked for 7 gallons of gasoline. Indian guy. This happened to me before. He actually ordered 7 gallons, not dollars. So the clerk had to whip out a calculator.

WTF is going on?

Gold
    Load Metric
    You should ask Druff to contact upper management, no way you can let this slide, cashier has to be fired

Load Metric
    Another PFA member with poor social skills doing a woman's job when he (allegedly) has a wife at home?

Great thread.

Comments

NickyPipes: Really good point
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    The simple answer is they are not white. Next time go to a store deli and the colored asks for 2 dollars of a lunchmeat.

Ali was right. They are all birds but red birds stay with red birds, black with black, seagulls with seagulls.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    The simple answer is they are not white. Next time go to a store deli and the colored asks for 2 dollars of a lunchmeat.

Ali was right. They are all birds but red birds stay with red birds, black with black, seagulls with seagulls.
    Except in your case: deranged cunt stays indoors with AIDS fish

Comments

Serial Fail: Its astounding what a cunt she is

splitthis: Triggered, we will continue leftist reprogramming.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Another PFA member with poor social skills doing a woman's job when he (allegedly) has a wife at home?

Great thread.
    Did ya ever think maybe his wife was working and shit. Not everybody is a neanderthal misgynist like you Sloppy Seconds. To be honest a leftist misogynist is a bit of an oxymoron I thought ya woke types were all for equal responsibility in house chores.

Load Metric
    You can't carry 11 tall boys without a bag. How could they expect you to do that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Great thread.
    Did ya ever think maybe his wife was working and shit. Not everybody is a neanderthal misgynist like you Sloppy Seconds. To be honest a leftist misogynist is a bit of an oxymoron I thought ya woke types were all for equal responsibility in house chores.
    Brother I've been weaned off the leftist teat for a minute now, one too many junkies smoking fentanyl in front of a Safeway and shit here.

Kindly chug bleach and asphyxiate on fat Ethiopian schlong.

Comments

splitthis: Hopefully you will keep swinging before your kids get killed over left dummies.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I was at a grocery store this afternoon. Bought like 11 items. The cashier asked me if I wanted my purchase bagged. Why does this happen, why these questions? I said back a snide remark I can't carry them all, its why I had a cart. She said I was just asking. I was like how the fuck am I to carry about 11 items to my car, WTF is the matter with you?

Fucking guy in front of me at a Circle K yesterday and asked for 7 gallons of gasoline. Indian guy. This happened to me before. He actually ordered 7 gallons, not dollars. So the clerk had to whip out a calculator.

WTF is going on?
    (sigh) just in case you sincerely want to know

1 - retail clerks are told by management to economize on bag use (seriously); alternatively, you were being offered the opportunity to bag the stuff yourself--some people are fussy about grouping groceries into bags and want to do it themselves.

2 - he wanted a fill-up and 7 gallons is what guy's car electronics said the tank had room for; alternatively he was replacing the 7 gallons he used before he returns the car to where he rented/borrowed it from.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information