Thread: Very odd post: BCR

Load Metric

Very odd post: BCR

I know I asked this about you before. But why not at least get one kid? Out of all the posters on this site, you seem to be probably one of the more responsible potential parents. Yeah, you are in your 50s, but you can get the kid to college for sure before you expire.

Obviously you can go on Match.com and get some 30 something gal pretty quick.

I dunno, you really want to be 80 on your death bed and not have a kid giving you a high 5 before you move on?

Load Metric
    Being a good parent is a sacrifice. Most posters here are too selfish for that. I do give credit for not having any, better than most that abandon their children out of selfishness.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I know I asked this about you before. But why not at least get one kid? Out of all the posters on this site, you seem to be probably one of the more responsible potential parents. Yeah, you are in your 50s, but you can get the kid to college for sure before you expire.

Obviously you can go on Match.com and get some 30 something gal pretty quick.

I dunno, you really want to be 80 on your death bed and not have a kid giving you a high 5 before you move on?
    One of the more wildly obsessive and deeply troubling posts of the last few years.

Everything ok Team Retard? Tough end of the year as seen through relapsing, dragging koi fish indoors in a trash bag, getting cucked/nearly fighting in line at Target, mickeycrimm recalling men's hand histories from 1999 etc. etc.

Maybe put together a secret santa?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Being a good parent is a sacrifice. Most posters here are too selfish for that. I do give credit for not having any, better than most that abandon their children out of selfishness.
    To be honest this is one of the biggest reasons I waited until later in life to have kids. I was fucking anxious about life ending as I knew it and it lead to me being hesitant to commit to having a child. Having a kid changes everything in terms of priorities for better or worse depending on where your priorities are. It's obviously extremely complex depending on your life situation and big pros and cons either way as to being a young vs old parent. I don't think there's anything wrong at all about choosing not to have kids and it doesn't make you selfish, just difference in priorities. I will say that families no longer being able to afford having a stay at home parent along with breakdown of nuclear family really changed the game.

Comments

Tellafriend: you mean ruined our culture
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Thread Information