Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Brain Exploded Recently

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tyde I am really sorry to read this. You are one of my hero’s and an internet legend. You have created some of the best forum content I have ever seen and I have spent so much time reading forums it’s close to pathetic

I honestly think you need to stop worrying so much about the news, etc

During 2016 election cycle I became obsessed with the news, election, etc and was involved in trolling twitter similar as you seem to be doing now. I listened to podcasts at work. I would listen to Michael Savage and feel myself getting upset and legitimately angry. He is a great host and really can convey emotion to his audience. Anyways looking back now that I don’t read or watch the news ever basically it was a waste of time. Nothing I did or thought or said impacted anything.

I mainly was interested as at that point I had a boring desk job and a ton of free time. So I filled it with politics

I would suggest maybe you take the advice to get a social job, I thought it was good advice

I agree you’d crush it as a bartender, I think it would be a lot of fun, you have a ton of stories to tell and you’d get out of the house, connect and network

I don’t really think it’s a big deal that you drank for a few days or used drugs, you shouldn’t beat yourself up over it. Like you said you can easily walk away. I believe you can do that

I guess you’re not into going back to your job as the chef on a boat?

That seemed to be a great way for you to travel, be around people and have to keep drinking to minimum because your on a professional environment

I am a lonely soul just like you. At this stage of my life, I am frequently surrounded by others but always alone. I’ve never had more people rely on me but I’ve never felt more basically just not appreciated or valued

I have bouts of horrible depression or well I used to more but sometimes now I express it more as anger

Part of the reason I really like you is because how similar we are. Nicky Pipes isn’t or hasn’t always been strait laced. I was legit 100% straight laced lifestyle when I came here though

In the end you’re not going to have any fun worrying about worm holes and shit. Who cares? What’s it matter?

Maybe I wish I could have that disregard I just suggested for the things that bother me, easier said than done

If you ever feel alone or not value by the universe you can legitimately just think back on all the thousands of people who have loved your content on PFA for decades. It’s not a wise ass comment either, how many can say that?

A lot of the mindset and lifestyle tips I post on here I really do at least some of the time, my habits change constantly

Why not try the sauna? It’s fun and makes you feel great

The Tyde Lifestyle

7 am: wake up
    730: arrive at beach for walk, you can smoke weed if you want at this point
    9: start working on whatever your project is
    2pm: go to local gym, 30 min either cardio or light weights followed by sauna
    4 pm: back home, check in on project
    6 pm: eat dinner
    After this you can smoke weed, troll PFA etc
    10 pm: go to bed

Repeat

Do this for a week or two you’ll be back on track

Comments

VaughnP: Not posting the 300l.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

100% guy is not athletic in any way shape or form. Gives me creep vibes a la 4dragons

I climb mountains and run nightly you Persian knob.

Hope you found an adequate Miami Hampton Inn, seems like your parents stopped floating you. Bad beat.
    smoking hindu kush and being sherpa’d to basecamp now count as climbing mountains in nepal?

Comments

OK2: LMAO

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post

I climb mountains and run nightly you Persian knob.

Hope you found an adequate Miami Hampton Inn, seems like your parents stopped floating you. Bad beat.
    smoking hindu kush and being sherpa’d to basecamp now count as climbing mountains in nepal?
    Lol yeah weed grows everywhere in the mountains but is mostly terrible, some great pollen/hash though.

And yes, only sherpa'd treks in Nepal, longest was three weeks. Much variance in difficulty, Everest base camp is pretty mellow by comparison.

Have climbed almost everything of note in Oregon-Washington-California by now, most solo.

Comments

sonatine: legit af
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Tyde I am really sorry to read this. You are one of my hero’s and an internet legend. You have created some of the best forum content I have ever seen and I have spent so much time reading forums it’s close to pathetic

I honestly think you need to stop worrying so much about the news, etc

During 2016 election cycle I became obsessed with the news, election, etc and was involved in trolling twitter similar as you seem to be doing now. I listened to podcasts at work. I would listen to Michael Savage and feel myself getting upset and legitimately angry. He is a great host and really can convey emotion to his audience. Anyways looking back now that I don’t read or watch the news ever basically it was a waste of time. Nothing I did or thought or said impacted anything.

I mainly was interested as at that point I had a boring desk job and a ton of free time. So I filled it with politics

I would suggest maybe you take the advice to get a social job, I thought it was good advice

I agree you’d crush it as a bartender, I think it would be a lot of fun, you have a ton of stories to tell and you’d get out of the house, connect and network

I don’t really think it’s a big deal that you drank for a few days or used drugs, you shouldn’t beat yourself up over it. Like you said you can easily walk away. I believe you can do that

I guess you’re not into going back to your job as the chef on a boat?

That seemed to be a great way for you to travel, be around people and have to keep drinking to minimum because your on a professional environment

I am a lonely soul just like you. At this stage of my life, I am frequently surrounded by others but always alone. I’ve never had more people rely on me but I’ve never felt more basically just not appreciated or valued

I have bouts of horrible depression or well I used to more but sometimes now I express it more as anger

Part of the reason I really like you is because how similar we are. Nicky Pipes isn’t or hasn’t always been strait laced. I was legit 100% straight laced lifestyle when I came here though

In the end you’re not going to have any fun worrying about worm holes and shit. Who cares? What’s it matter?

Maybe I wish I could have that disregard I just suggested for the things that bother me, easier said than done

If you ever feel alone or not value by the universe you can legitimately just think back on all the thousands of people who have loved your content on PFA for decades. It’s not a wise ass comment either, how many can say that?

A lot of the mindset and lifestyle tips I post on here I really do at least some of the time, my habits change constantly

Why not try the sauna? It’s fun and makes you feel great

The Tyde Lifestyle

7 am: wake up
    730: arrive at beach for walk, you can smoke weed if you want at this point
    9: start working on whatever your project is
    2pm: go to local gym, 30 min either cardio or light weights followed by sauna
    4 pm: back home, check in on project
    6 pm: eat dinner
    After this you can smoke weed, troll PFA etc
    10 pm: go to bed

Repeat

Do this for a week or two you’ll be back on track
    Nicky you trip me out brother

you flip flop on me constantly I still can’t figure you out but this post is very much appreciated

tine and tellafriend too very thoughtful replies

you too Sanlmar

boo hoo sniff sniff life is hard

anyway I sincerely appreciate the thoughtful replies

Comments

Serial Fail: You can do it, Tyde. I believe in your=

Banned
    Load Metric
    to clarify

what made me toss a year of sobriety away for a few days is because I am very upset about the collision course towards destruction we seem to be headed towards

my personal struggles are insignificant and not the root cause

I’m disillusioned and disturbed by the human race and our inability to function cohesively

sick of all the anger, chaos and turmoil

hesitant to elaborate because I don’t deal with scrutiny and criticism well

pushing forward now binge over

Comments

sonatine: we're gonna make it. once order of curly fries at a time.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    to clarify

what made me toss a year of sobriety away for a few days is because I am very upset about the collision course towards destruction we seem to be headed towards

I’m disillusioned and disturbed by the human race and our inability to function cohesively

What was the relapse poison, did you keep it classy with peach floaters or just go hard in the paint with some Beam?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    to clarify

What was the relapse poison, did you keep it classy with peach floaters or just go hard in the paint with some Beam?
    you’ll just call me a faggot

plus not like I got blind wasted just a few days of checking out

lets move on shall we

to clarify

I think you're extremely delusional and because of this you really have no chance to change.

Load Metric
    to clarify

Let me get this straight. The world and the people in it are not to your liking, so you decide to poison yourself? Maybe you should stop listening to Tucker Carlson.

Load Metric
    Where you celebrating Alex jones being back on Twitter to crush liberals

Bronze
    Load Metric

you’ll just call me a faggot

plus not like I got blind wasted just a few days of checking out

lets move on shall we
    Truly's it was

Load Metric
    to clarify

He was chugging Fireball shots and tracing them with Coronas. Does not get any deeper than that.

Thread Information