Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Limon Calls Todd a Simpleton. Discuss

Bronze
    Load Metric
    They are still hurling insults at each other (on 2+2). As a fan of the early Howard Stern show, I am enjoying it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even better, it brought out “Poker Bob”, a failed limit holdem pro from the 2000s.

Bob is 52, from Minnesota, tried to move to LA to be a poker pro in his 30s, failed miserably, and went back to Minnesota with his tail between his legs. Then he got banned from 2+2 shortly thereafter for being a creepy weirdo, and nobody had heard from him since.

Now he’s back under a new screen name on 2+2, and putting out a lot of effort to hide who he is. For whatever reason, he’s now a huge Limon stan, and attacking anyone who criticizes his new master. Of course I instantly recognized his bitter pseudointellectual demeanor and put out a PokerBob reference in response.

1000% it’s him.

If you were on 2+2 in the late 2000s, you probably remember how miserable and creepy this guy was. He also presently has massive TDS. Maybe that’s why he has such a huge crush on Limon.

Gold
    Load Metric
    lol you really tilted him

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    lol you really tilted him
    Yeah and now other people there are starting up with him and agitating him.

Hilarious seeing him spin now, when previously the thread was an asskist fest.

Load Metric
    So Ironic don't you think?

Silver
    Load Metric
    can we get a link posted to this 2+2 thread?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Read two posts and listened to 10 seconds of him talking. This guy is a major fuckface horrendous looking dysgenic faggot. Why aren't you guys pals? lol
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Limon's thread on Two Plus Two is entertaining and insightful. It's a good read. Limon writes much better than he speaks. When he speaks (usually drunkenly) it is grating, loud, and way too much. It's very hard to listen to. When Limon was (drunkenly) on Poker Fraud alert radio in 2017: he was really annoying, and Druff came off much better.
    I listened to this while walking around by the water on Saturday, when it was raining, and Sunday, when it was not

It is clear to the listener that Limon and Dan Druff have a soft spot for each other and are something close to friends

The "beef" is a "work" for the audience

I will say this was grueling to listening to, Limon is truly bad on a radio show. He goes 1000 miles an hour but about 1/20th of his jokes are good. Too much trash to quality ratio

I also feel a bit sad for him that he put together an epic thread that was getting massive positive feedback and Druff took that away from him

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Limon's thread on Two Plus Two is entertaining and insightful. It's a good read. Limon writes much better than he speaks. When he speaks (usually drunkenly) it is grating, loud, and way too much. It's very hard to listen to. When Limon was (drunkenly) on Poker Fraud alert radio in 2017: he was really annoying, and Druff came off much better.
    I listened to this while walking around by the water on Saturday, when it was raining, and Sunday, when it was not

It is clear to the listener that Limon and Dan Druff have a soft spot for each other and are something close to friends

The "beef" is a "work" for the audience

I will say this was grueling to listening to, Limon is truly bad on a radio show. He goes 1000 miles an hour but about 1/20th of his jokes are good. Too much trash to quality ratio

I also feel a bit sad for him that he put together an epic thread that was getting massive positive feedback and Druff took that away from him
    I just reluctantly skimmed through that entire thread, and will say this much..

limon is definitely a complete tool and few people will dispute it

but when Druff chimed in attention whoring out of the blue, the entire tone of the conversation instantly turned from fun and chaotic…to dark and depressing

ya gotta hand it to him…Todd has this world class ability to suck the life out of any room…it’s actually quite impressive

some of the comments in that thread echo my own sentiments about both parties

that said, at least limon has the balls to throw up a public thread inviting criticism and takes his shots like a boss

limon may be an annoying, juvenile idiot and most of the observations made about him are spot on

Comments

nunbeater: just read both threads and wow this is incredibly true
    Last edited by tyde; 12-18-2023 at 10:46 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I encourage Dan Druff to start a similar thread

I saw Limon joke about what a failure such a thread would be, but I do not agree

The only failure would be if Dan Druff is not open about his life and thoughts, I have noticed Druff is extremely selective in what topics he will expand on, typically choosing to exapnd on customer service complaints.

I think Druff could have a very popular thread and I would be glad to make an account and ask him some questions that have been on my mind.

Comments

DavidsParrot: drug should make a prop bet with limon on view count

Banned
    Load Metric
    yea that’s not gonna happen brother

Load Metric

I saw Limon joke about what a failure such a thread would be, but I do not agree

The only failure would be if Dan Druff is not open about his life and thoughts, I have noticed Druff is extremely selective in what topics he will expand on, typically choosing to exapnd on customer service complaints.

I think Druff could have a very popular thread and I would be glad to make an account and ask him some questions that have been on my mind.
    Brother, Todd has his own forum let alone thread. Why not just ask him here?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd prefers to fight his battles nestled under the warm, cozy bosom of his safe space aka home field advantage

historically, the results have been catastrophic when he steps outside of his comfort zone

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Todd prefers to fight his battles nestled under the warm, cozy bosom of his safe space aka home field advantage

historically, the results have been catastrophic when he steps outside of his comfort zone
    Not this shit again.

Also, totally untrue. If that were the case, I wouldn't have shown up in Limon's thread and come back at him hard there.

As even you noted, once I showed up, the asskiss fest mostly ended, and now he's being trolled/criticized from a million directions. Mission accomplished.

You should also reconsider your admiration for Limon. You're exactly the type of person he hates. He's a limousine liberal with TDS who looks down tremendously upon both MAGA people and those poorer than him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I have my own forum and don't need to do such a thing on 2p2.

I barely post there, except to comment upon topics that come up there which catch my interest in occasion.

Banned
    Load Metric
    adoration ?

the guy is a fucking lunatic…and your description of him is 100% accurate not sure when I had anything remotely flattering to say about him

honestly limon is a total trainwreck and a huge douche totally agree with you Todd

but that doesn’t negate any criticisms or observations directed at you personally

I will say that limon is much thicker skinned, but both of you are equally narcissistic world class ego maniacs and don’t appear to share the spotlight well

Load Metric

Brother I'm all for Druff getting annihilated when deserved but he's right to dismiss 'Lecherous Limon' here.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    I didn’t suggest Druff should set himself up to be annihilated

I said he should start a Q&A thread, what I said was a compliment

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

The real reason Druff would never start a similar thread is he knows it would pale in comparison to the interest showed towards Limon, who started the most popular poker thread in recent memori

Comments

DavidsParrot: limons thread is still going strong. pretty surprising but hie answers every question

Thread Information